Wild West Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

Also missing are DPR, Doggin and it'd be nice to see more of SMC and Verbal in these games. Figures I basically took a break and come back and I'm explaining sh*t to Eat-a-Nolderp Penis.

Fun.

*considers jamming pencil in his eye*

You're just jealous that you're not as badass as I am

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shut up. Do you realize you are ruining this game? Nolderp is going to be infuriated when we all collectively ask to be replaced, except you.

How the **** am I ruining this game? I have a play style and I stick to it, if you don't like it lynch me I don't give a ****. As you said if you have an issue with a person in a game you lynch them funny how you bitch about me and don't do sh*t.. Someone in a bitchy mood?

How the **** am I ruining this game? I have a play style and I stick to it, if you don't like it lynch me I don't give a ****. As you said if you have an issue with a person in a game you lynch them funny how you bitch about me and don't do sh*t.. Someone in a bitchy mood?

I swear I've seen ape make this post verbatim in previous games.

he's a fake internet tough guy.. always has been.

Just so you know I am not offended by the post Ape made just calling him out on the bullsh*ttery of him not practicing what he preaches. He went and bashed a bunch of DMers for being upset at a random lynch bcus someone forgot they were in a game, on an outed scum member and then turns around in this game and just bitches at me saying I'm "ruining the game". If that were the case you would have lynched me day 1 Ape so GFY and assume the fetal position in the corner and weep to your hearts content.

I did.. was great.

Nolders seen it 19 times already.

Me seen it twice. Once with Little Sal and Lele and once with baby Crusher and his retarded friends. The first time was good but the second time was cool because I liike calling people retards when I watch movies. Pretty sweet.

EMO BROTHER.

Just so you know I am not offended by the post Ape made just calling him out on the bullsh*ttery of him not practicing what he preaches. He went and bashed a bunch of DMers for being upset at a random lynch bcus someone forgot they were in a game, on an outed scum member and then turns around in this game and just bitches at me saying I'm "ruining the game". If that were the case you would have lynched me day 1 Ape so GFY and assume the fetal position in the corner and weep to your hearts content.

Bashed DMER's? Impossible!! He IS the JN/DM lovecvhild. He's 51% Dm 49% JNers.

Wait till JiF comes back and calls you all weirdo's and shues you away back to DM. LOL

This is how. ^^^

Did you see the Avengers yet?

Nope. Wedding planning, house hunting... over-running my life. I might decide to be a hobo, live off gubbment cheese

I did.. was great.

Nolders seen it 19 times already.

lol. I can't believe you pictured Nolderp dressed as Thor, I had him as Loki for sure... weasel-ey and what not

Game ruiner = you.

129156.jpeg

Lulz. What #'s did your boys put up?

Little Sal did 135 on the saquat, 80 on hangng snatch and 160 on the deadlift. Only started training 4months ago. Considering he could not do the bar then it's really cool. He was excited.

Baby Crusher is a freakazoid. I wont post what he does cause he's at the point where he is making me feel bad about myself. LOL He finishes every lift and looks at me and says, "Duh Dad member when you were strong, derp derp."

Archived