INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

You should be loggin, or twigging something else reproduction gorilla.

I said nice catch. Then admitted didn;t catch it.

I know it's confusing cause I said I agree on all points. But also admitted to not seeing it.

Crusher double-talk. What you are saying now makes no sense though... if you say "nice catch" it usually means you agree with it, no matter whether you say you "saw it" or not.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, perhaps she did. I thought she was commenting on the discussion topics last night... what do I know. Tina's a good sh*t though, which is why I didn't tell her GFY. :)

yeah you gotta remember she's foreign and stuff.. sometimes their comedy falls flat -- see Mr. Bean. I know he's British and she's Sfeedish but same thing in my book.

Since Im helping I think Salvatore makes an awesome middle name.

Would make perfect sense sandwich between my English first name and German last name. I don't have a drop of Italian in me, but I'm from Long Island and most people I meet assume I'm Italian immediately. Something about talking with my hands, my accent and my cooking. Heh.

yeah you gotta remember she's foreign and stuff.. sometimes their comedy falls flat -- see Mr. Bean. I know he's British and she's Sfeedish but same thing in my book.

I'm 100% American and my comedy falls flat all the time.

I'm truly sorry I found the person I was meant to be with. I hope one day you find your Prince Charming... or at least Prince LessMiserablethanYou.

"Meant to be with", the phrase every women yearns to utter... congrats mary!

IN a world of 6 billion people, you just happened to meet the 1 person you were "meant to be with".. twit

Anything stupid that was posted last night was done by Leelou, not me.

All the funny sh*t, however, was definitely posted by me.

Well Leelou was a busy girl because that was the least funny drunk episode in the history of JN mafia.

Nice re-cap Tina tee. Agree on all points. Day 1 I always make joke votes. Most of us do. My vote on Vic was a vendetta joke but his reaction made it stick. His contradictions made it stick.

Nice catch on CTM totally missed that. He's a crafty turd.

no, it wasn't a nice catch. Considering i voted Vic and was pushing to get him lynched, how exactly was I setting up a cop investigation of him at the same time.

Welcome to my list tubby fluffy butt

Thanks.

So, should I go into the book store and ask them for the bold... or does this book have a title?

The most important point is to change the acidity level of her self lubrication, i forget the exact deets, but male sperm are more susceptible to higher acidity levels.. or vice versa... just use google you big dummy

Neither CTM or I were insinuating the cop should view Vic this game. We were discussing last game. If CTM wanted the cop to view Vic, why is he voting Vic? Why am I?

I'll be logging this as grotesque manufacturing of events that didn't occur, and I'm noting that Crusher agreed with it.

crap.. ninja'd by a gorilla...

but yeah

"Meant to be with", the phrase every women yearns to utter... congrats mary!

IN a world of 6 billion people, you just happened to meet the 1 person you were "meant to be with".. twit

Pure class.

LOL, You are truly out-doing yourself this morning... if your disdain and cynicism actually registered on the scale of things that matter to me, I'd say it makes this all sweeter.

The most important point is to change the acidity level of her self lubrication, i forget the exact deets, but male sperm are more susceptible to higher acidity levels.. or vice versa... just use google you big dummy

****, just when I figure out basic logic... you throw chemistry at me!!!!

Pure class.

LOL, You are truly out-doing yourself this morning... if your disdain and cynicism actually registered on the scale of things that matter to me, I'd say it makes this all sweeter.

I can't be the only one that is mildly amused that a middle aged man sounds like a 16 year old girl on these matters,..

sorry to hear about father in law though...

Crusher double-talk. What you are saying now makes no sense though... if you say "nice catch" it usually means you agree with it, no matter whether you say you "saw it" or not.

No. It meant if it was their then nice job because I admitted to not seeing it. Not explaining no further. Play the game ape.

Would make perfect sense sandwich between my English first name and German last name. I don't have a drop of Italian in me, but I'm from Long Island and most people I meet assume I'm Italian immediately. Something about talking with my hands, my accent and my cooking. Heh.

Agreed.

I can't be the only one that is mildly amused that a middle aged man sounds like a 16 year old girl on these matters,..

sorry to hear about father in law though...

He is at the pinnacle of the illusion and your now standing behind the curtain. We will re-visit this in three years. That's if he is still able/ allowed to enjoy the mafia goodness.

…AND THEN THERE WERE …

Everyone gathered in the warehouse, believing that the Inception Team has been cornered, but they couldn’t decide who among them was not Robert Fischer. So, they began to argue, point fingers, scream, and post pictures.

Some got fed up with the debate, like Christine and Leelou, who went to another room of the warehouse to get drunk and makeout. Followed by creepy CTM and his camera.

The suspect list whittled down to Vicious and Pac, with Pac believing he laid a trap for Vicious.

“I’m Robert Fischer!” Pac exclaimed. “Who are you?”

“I am Maurice Fischer,” Vicious answered. “You are my son, a reflection of me.”

“That can’t be,” Pac countered. “You’re a coldhearted son of a bitch and I can never be you.”

“But it’s true, I am here because you put me here.”

“Stop talking crazy sh*t. We’re all Robert Fischer and if you’re not, that makes you a member of the Inception Team. I got you and it’s time for my victory dance. Who’s going to shoot him? I would myself, but you, know, that’s not my thing.”

Vicious shook his head. “I’m so disappoint—”

Right then, a drunken JF80 stumbles in with gun drawn and blows a hole in the back of Vicious’ head.

MFischer01.jpg

Vicious, Maurice Fischer (redirecting mirror), a projection of Robert Fischer’s father in his subconscious, has left the dream level.

SUBMIT NIGHT ACTIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Remember, if no Night Action is desired, please PM me that.

Once I have received all night action notifications I will open Day 2.

…AND THEN THERE WERE … Everyone gathered in the warehouse, believing that the Inception Team has been cornered, but they couldn’t decide who among them was not Robert Fischer. So, they began to argue, point fingers, scream, and post pictures. Some got fed up with the debate, like Christine and Leelou, who went to another room of the warehouse to get drunk and makeout. Followed by creepy CTM and his camera. The suspect list whittled down to Vicious and Pac, with Pac believing he laid a trap for Vicious. “I’m Robert Fischer!” Pac exclaimed. “Who are you?” “I am Maurice Fischer,” Vicious answered. “You are my son, a reflection of me.” “That can’t be,” Pac countered. “You’re a coldhearted son of a bitch and I can never be you.” “But it’s true, I am here because you put me here.” “Stop talking crazy sh*t. We’re all Robert Fischer and if you’re not, that makes you a member of the Inception Team. I got you and it’s time for my victory dance. Who’s going to shoot him? I would myself, but you, know, that’s not my thing.” Vicious shook his head. “I’m so disappoint—” Right then, a drunken JF80 stumbles in with gun drawn and blows a hole in the back of Vicious’ head. MFischer01.jpgVicious, Maurice Fischer (redirecting mirror), a projection of Robert Fischer’s father in his subconscious, has left the dream level. SUBMIT NIGHT ACTIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Remember, if no Night Action is desired, please PM me that. Once I have received all night action notifications I will open Day 2.

HAHAHAHAAHHA!!

Archived