INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

Welcome back.

Nice find on the image.

Unfortunately, you are teh dumb.

I was coming after you on day 2 if I hadn't been killed. Nothing you've done since then makes me think that was the wrong decision. Your absence of logic, quick vote switches, and non-commital way this game are all trademark Ape as scum tells.

I own you.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote JC before Vote Ape, imo.

So, ape, when I start connecting you and jc, you suddenly come out, connecting me to him. Given that I have been on his case for a while, all I can assume is you are OMGUSing.

Aren't you a little old at mafia for an OMGUS?

1. people were already connecting us

2. I'm only pointing out what everyone I'm sure sees already, you daring him to LD you, and now him feigning that he actually has the ability to do so... which makes it look like one of two things, you either intentionally breadcrumbed him earlier, or he's taking advantage of you bringing up LD and leveraging it now.

I was coming after you on day 2 if I hadn't been killed. Nothing you've done since then makes me think that was the wrong decision. Your absence of logic, quick vote switches, and non-commital way this game are all trademark Ape as scum tells.

I own you.

Absence of logic is not an alignment-related tell.

Quick vote switches are something I do routinely. Especially if I'm moving from my #1 to #2 because nobody listens to me.

What have I not committed to?

I at least respect that you are SAYING what the tells are, versus JC just insinuating they are there and tell you all to trust him. However, the tells you've lists 2 of them don't say dick about my alignment, and the 3rd? Well, I just got engaged, so I'd better be okay with commitment... but seriously calling me non-committal, I'd like you to provide an example or three, I want to know what you consider non-committal here... because I believe I've been pretty ******* consistent since D1.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 2

JC (2) -- Christine, JiF

Ape (3) -- Verbal, WWWombat, Pac

Tina (3) -- Jack, Leelou, Nolder

Jack (2) -- Crusher, Tina

Nolder (4) -- AVM, CTM, JC, Hess

Hess (1) -- Ape

Pac (1) --JF80

Not Voting:

With 16 Robert Fischers, it takes 9 to lynch out of the dream level

Actually, I dared Wombat to LD me, then opened it to everyone. Get your sh*t straight before you try to make a case.

You are being over-defensive. The prevailing point is that you and JC are batting around the "LD me bitch" line you dropped earlier, and judging by JC's responses to it in these most recent pages, I assumed it was directed at him, so I didn't bother to check.

Even if it wasn't directed at him, the thing I'm calling attention to is that he's resurfacing it now and diverting to "Ape won't say he's town" and feigning a LD ability... because his "Ape hit his scum tells, trust me, look at my track record" assault didn't work, and his "I won't vote anyone but Ape" assault didn't work, and neither did his "Ape's fatal flaw is shooting Pac, and coming after me" didn't work either, and I hope that last one didn't work because you all realize that I read JC just as well as he reads me, and I was onto him right away on D1, so he launched his assault on me D2, an OMGUS assault with a bunch of baseless accusations. He seems to be projecting onto me, exactly what he is doing.

You are being over-defensive. The prevailing point is that you and JC are batting around the "LD me bitch" line you dropped earlier, and judging by JC's responses to it in these most recent pages, I assumed it was directed at him, so I didn't bother to check.

Even if it wasn't directed at him, the thing I'm calling attention to is that he's resurfacing it now and diverting to "Ape won't say he's town" and feigning a LD ability... because his "Ape hit his scum tells, trust me, look at my track record" assault didn't work, and his "I won't vote anyone but Ape" assault didn't work, and neither did his "Ape's fatal flaw is shooting Pac, and coming after me" didn't work either, and I hope that last one didn't work because you all realize that I read JC just as well as he reads me, and I was onto him right away on D1, so he launched his assault on me D2, an OMGUS assault with a bunch of baseless accusations. He seems to be projecting onto me, exactly what he is doing.

Scummy post. You're lucky Pacnerd came in and highjacked your train with his overconfidence. I'm still tempted to just kill you and if you're town kill pac.

Scummy post. You're lucky Pacnerd came in and highjacked your train with his overconfidence. I'm still tempted to just kill you and if you're town kill pac.

STFU pig. Everything you've done this game is scummy. I'm just long-winded and a bit pissed off that JC is trying to pull this sh*t and I can't make you guys see it... other than that? GFY.

Alright.

Unvote

Vote Nolderp

My biggest fear was letting this run over the weekend, having Tina's train dissipate and ending up watching someone outside my top 3 get lynched. JC, Tina and Nolder - my top 3. Hess and Verbal my 4 and 5, at the moment.

Town reads on Smash/Pac, CTM and Christine, and to a lesser extent AVM. Where the eff did Crusher and JIF go this weekend?

I've got to get some work done, will check back closer to lunch.

Also... I'm town... so GFY Jetscode. :D

unvote vote Ape

lol.

I suspect I'll be dead soon, and it will be because I'm trying to hard.

Scum is just sitting back and taking pot shots at me while I'm feverishly trying to impact the game. I made it easy for them.

I do! If you noticed I even repped you. I just don't know Optimus Primate. I just don't know what to think.

Rep never shows up anymore for me. I want to burn this website down, and build it anew.

Obviously, I would burn it down with you inside it still.

You guys make any decisions yet? Let me know. I'm around. Hope you're having fun. Take care. Love, JiF

Hey JIF.

Your strategy is working great. By not involving yourself in this mess, you are letting others step up to kick the town in the dingus.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 2

JC (2) -- Christine, JiF

Ape (4) -- Verbal, WWWombat, Pac, Hess

Tina (3) -- Jack, Leelou, Nolder

Jack (2) -- Crusher, Tina

Nolder (4) -- AVM, CTM, JC, Ape

Pac (1) --JF80

Not Voting:

With 16 Robert Fischers, it takes 9 to lynch out of the dream level

Quick vote switches are something I do routinely. Especially if I'm moving from my #1 to #2 because nobody listens to me.

I at least respect that you are SAYING what the tells are, versus JC just insinuating they are there and tell you all to trust him. However, the tells you've lists 2 of them don't say dick about my alignment, and the 3rd? Well, I just got engaged, so I'd better be okay with commitment... but seriously calling me non-committal, I'd like you to provide an example or three, I want to know what you consider non-committal here... because I believe I've been pretty ******* consistent since D1.

THis post pings

unvote

vote Ape

Good. Glad its working. Have you found the scum team yet?

I've got a short list. See fit to revisit it when I'm gone...

You scream that JC is scum, but have your vote on Hess then Nolder?

Jesus, you are worse than Pac. Balls up and vote the one you call scum, or gtfo.

This is how mafia is played dumb brains.

And to clarify... I do not know that anyone is scum. I know that JC's case on me is garbage, and makes him appear scummy. There's quite a bit about Tina, Nolder, Hess and Verbal's play that I've found scummy too.

As I expressed yesterday, part of me suspect JC is trying to take away a big threat to him, part of me suspects he may be doing what CTM, Slats and Pac have done in the past and using a giant bickerfest with me as cover. In which case, I have great pause about voting him. I don't think it is imperative to vote JC right this second, IF I've got strong reads on others, with no declared deadline and people waffling, feigning reveals, having mock outrage fits about who other people vote, I think there's plenty of scum hunting yet to be done... so I voted Nolder, now let's all see what happens next, shall we?

ModNote--Pac has replaced Smash

This is about to get very interesting...welcome back Pac!

This gives me the heebie geebies... it's like after a night kill scene when scum makes one of those "Oh darnit!" posts that makes it obvious they were the ones that pulled the trigger.

And it was JC that accused me of killing Pac as part of his contrived case, was it not? Yep.

I've got a short list. See fit to revisit it when I'm gone...

This is how mafia is played dumb brains.

And to clarify... I do not know that anyone is scum. I know that JC's case on me is garbage, and makes him appear scummy. There's quite a bit about Tina, Nolder, Hess and Verbal's play that I've found scummy too.

As I expressed yesterday, part of me suspect JC is trying to take away a big threat to him, part of me suspects he may be doing what CTM, Slats and Pac have done in the past and using a giant bickerfest with me as cover. In which case, I have great pause about voting him. I don't think it is imperative to vote JC right this second, IF I've got strong reads on others, with no declared deadline and people waffling, feigning reveals, having mock outrage fits about who other people vote, I think there's plenty of scum hunting yet to be done... so I voted Nolder, now let's all see what happens next, shall we?

Meh, you seem to be trying too hard. Way too townie like for my liking. Kind of pinging my scumdar, I'd add you to my list.

My favorites remain, but nobody listens to me, so I throw my hands up and leave with you this:

King of the Ave. with the Def female

You're rhyming and stealin' with the freshest ale

Cooling at the crib watching my TV

Ed Norton - Ted Knight - and Mr. Ed

Pump it up homeboy just don't stop

Chef Boy-ar-dee cooling on the pot

I take no slack cause I got the knack

And I'm never dusting out cause I torch that crack

The King Adrock that is my name

And you're drinking Moet we got the champagne

A quarter dropping going shopping buying wigs

Surgeon general cut professor D.J. Thigs

Don't get too comfortable half-wit. You're next.

Ape, Hess, Lady Ape, Jacqueline D are top suspects.

IIIIII'mmm baaacckkkk.. YEE HA!!!

Don't get too comfortable half-wit. You're next.

Ape, Hess, Lady Ape, Jacqueline D are top suspects.

IIIIII'mmm baaacckkkk.. YEE HA!!!

You're back? For realz? Sweet. I mean, I wish it was VicGod and you're the idiot that got him killed...but you are awesome at this game. Who should we kill?

I like, Wbgay, JC, Lady Ape and now Ape - but nobody listens to me. You tell me who to kill and I'm following your lead.

Absence of a logic is most definitely an alignment-related tell...wow...just check out the difference in tone between this game and Nolder's Wild West game. Both of us were town...you jumped on my irrationality because of my D1 vote on Christine yet never offered the terms you did on me in this game. That is the biggest difference. Take a look back the post where I pointed out your word choices; you're attempting to replace logic with rhetoric and frankly its not working.

You're back? For realz? Sweet. I mean, I wish it was VicGod and you're the idiot that got him killed...but you are awesome at this game. Who should we kill? I like, Wbgay, JC, Lady Ape and now Ape - but nobody listens to me. You tell me who to kill and I'm following your lead.

A to the P to the E...

book it, seal it, stamp it, send it.

Archived