INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

Weird I'm gonna ask the mod something first but I you just became my #1 for scum. k thanks

You're crafty.. My first official move upon returning to the game as scum was to bus the Ape when there were a ton of options.... errrr no.

Don't sweat my skills... I had the Ape on day 1. I own him. Cannot wait to see his fear in the scum chat when I re-entered the game.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the worst back tracking I've ever seen.

Prediction: JF80 just received a PM from SMC stating he's now scum.

lmfao - that was easy.

although I had a town read on you day 1 things have changed...

the good news is I'm still town.. the bad news is I have to basically start over again with my reads.

that said I owe you one so if you want to roast that idiot 80 I'll be there with you.

You're crafty.. My first official move upon returning to the game as scum was to bus the Ape when there were a ton of options.... errrr no.

Don't sweat my skills... I had the Ape on day 1. I own him. Cannot wait to see his fear in the scum chat when I re-entered the game.

///high fives!!!

His post to me about the town is going eat us alive because of my strategy was a dead give away. I just needed your encouragement. Too bad you could be scum now, I was going to follow you to victory.

JF80 dies tomorrow. He just received a PM from SMC telling him he was scum.

I'd like to take a hammer to your writing hand.

d

This is the worst back tracking I've ever seen.

Prediction: JF80 just received a PM from SMC stating he's now scum.

lmfao - that was easy.

Other way around, hoss.

You sent SMC a PM stating that he's now scum? Well now we know you're a liar.

Other way around, hoss.

Sure it was...lmfao. You die tomorrow. There is no way around it now.

What a dumbass!!!

although I had a town read on you day 1 things have changed...

the good news is I'm still town.. the bad news is I have to basically start over again with my reads.

that said I owe you one so if you want to roast that idiot 80 I'll be there with you.

Its weird, I like you this game. Look at my post above.

///bro hug

MODNOTE--Vets of my games know I keep flavor to a minimum, and stated that earlier. So if I say it in the opening, it's important. :biggrin:

Are you willing to confirm 80s post that you are teh scum?

LATINO HEAT

I'll gladly give up my former scummates tomorrow. Maybe we'll get lucky and one of them will be scum again. Either way, random.org says it may not matter.

If you are now town, you should give those names up assuming some remained scum because you die tonight if one of them remain.

This is the worst mafia slip I've ever seen. lmfao. You sucks badly.

LATINO HEAT

hopefully I atoned for my earlier faux pas. I should have immediately switched to the ape when he showed me his a$$ on day 1 but I really thought I had you.

I'm sure this dick-smacking I just gave to him will soften the blow.

Pretty sure you were scum day 1.. Now I have to see a sample of your filth on day 2 to determine your alignment. sigh...

D1...I knew Vic was town and I knew you were town because I'm really good at this. So I voted Smash instead, who is now you. D2 I voted for Ape who was scum. Lynch me tomorrow so you can continue to suck at this game. To think I thought you could once read me. AVM too. I was clearly overrating you both.

If you are now town, you should give those names up assuming some remained scum because you die tonight if one of them remain.

For once, you make a good point. My scum team was Ape, Leelou, Nolder, Jack, and me. Dysfunctional scum team FTW!

If I don't die tonite then we're talking about a brand new scum team.

D1...I knew Vic was town and I knew you were town because I'm really good at this. So I voted Smash instead, who is now you. D2 I voted for Ape who was scum. Lynch me tomorrow so you can continue to suck at this game. To think I thought you could once read me. AVM too. I was clearly overrating you both.

You've been town all game. I channel you.

Not so sure now. Luckily for everyone, JF80 has forced us to kill him tomorrow.

For once, you make a good point. My scum team was Ape, Leelou, Nolder, Jack, and me. Dysfunctional scum team FTW!

before I re-read the opening scene I thought SMC said roles/alignment could change - not necessarily that they would.

SMC - were all remaining players run through your random.org machine to assign new roles AND alignments?

If this is accurate had Jackie and Ape day 1.. not too shabby.

*opens trench coat and flashes epeen*

before I re-read the opening scene I thought SMC said roles/alignment could change - not necessarily that they would.

SMC - were all remaining players run through your random.org machine to assign new roles AND alignments?

If I could only get my hands on some chinese stars...

I was the cop.. crusher was innocent.. I investigated Crusher because

1) I generally don't investigate the person I'm most suspicious of.. which would've been tina and ape

2) Crusher has great instincts, and I wanted to trust him

Archived