INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we know who she is. It appears that her role doesn't change.

So she is one person we can eliminate and try for mafia.

Scum can't win with her alive. She dies anyways tonight but has ultimately made her self useless (more useless) to the town. I think it's a safe lynch, just my opinion.

@SMC got it

ok so IMO the odds of me living to get BACK onto the scum team are low enough that I'm not bothered about potentially screwing myself

the roles we had were team leader Dom Cobb, Forger Eames, Architect Adriane, Chemist Yusef, and Point Arthur

the roles were, in order: Goon, Godfather, Goon, Poisoner, Roleblocker

none of us were a specific role though so the first person to die was supposed to be our poisoner and then the roleblocker

I'm kind of confused since it seems to me it would have been the roleblocker first and then the poisoner but w/e

Good point, killing you dwindles our eventual numbers too soon. No bother, I plan on it Wombat and I the last two standing scum ftw.

I would prefer not to die. Nothing to do with the game really. But monkey is already in the dead thread and I will have nowhere to go after dying here. The dead thread is probably 72 pages long and 66 are self fellating post about how the monkey did not want to go out early but left the framework for a scum win. If scum loses it will surely be his teammates fault.

ModNote -- Are you freakin' high? Of course you can't share QTs, PMs, off board communications, etc.

Non-scum SMC would already know Nolder is most definitely high.

I would prefer not to die. Nothing to do with the game really. But monkey is already in the dead thread and I will have nowhere to go after dying here. The dead thread is probably 72 pages long and 66 are self fellating post about how the monkey did not want to go out early but left the framework for a scum win. If scum loses it will surely be his teammates fault.

:rl:

I don't see the advantage in killing Christine. If she survives much at all, we can reconsider it -- but right now force scums hand. There's plenty of possibilities in which she doesn't die tonight but I think we're better served shooting at scum. This is sort of like the Star Wars game when we knew Migs (I think?) was an SK symp...killed her or whoever it was last. I'm not saying to keep her around til endgame because we leave ourselves in an odd position...but it's to our benefit to leave her alive for now.

It's also to our benefit to ignore Pacs character for this stage as well. I agree he could very well be lying, but roles will reset after another scum death and then none of this will matter. It's also entirely possible both Hess and Pac are lying (though very unlikely, IMO -- Hess' move was a strong town play, or either a super ballsy scum play considering it's not a permanent role)...regardless, our energies are best used elsewhere.

vote: CTM

'cause Hess = awesome

I think there's a good chance Christine is mafia and she knows about Mal because of that

if she is Mal and we lynch her it just becomes a normal mafia game so I don't see what the big deal is

Scum are already down a member so it's not like scum victory is imminent or anything

This game sucks. I'm probably not going to play until SMC gives me a reason to give a sh*t about what happens today.

ModNote--Players should find his or her own motivation to play. If you feel so strongly about it, do you wish to be replaced?

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 3

Christine (4) -- JiF, Vic, Nolder, Pac

WWWombat (1) -- Jack

Jack (1) -- Crusher

CTM (2) -- Hess, AVM

With 15 Robert Fischers, it takes 8 to lynch out of the dream level

******* ruined what used to be a beautiful place.

I'd prefer for you not to die either. <3. Please dont be scum, mt. k?

... why would I claim something that will get me killed?

Let's say I am scum. I live. Few days, then roles shift. The new scum team would kill me so fast...

I would be screwing myself.

And if I was scum, why wouldn't I buss a teammate, so that I can go back to being town?

No, I am trying to save myself, like a survivor.

@SMC got it

ok so IMO the odds of me living to get BACK onto the scum team are low enough that I'm not bothered about potentially screwing myself

the roles we had were team leader Dom Cobb, Forger Eames, Architect Adriane, Chemist Yusef, and Point Arthur

the roles were, in order: Goon, Godfather, Goon, Poisoner, Roleblocker

none of us were a specific role though so the first person to die was supposed to be our poisoner and then the roleblocker

I'm kind of confused since it seems to me it would have been the roleblocker first and then the poisoner but w/e

Are you still viewing that QT? Are you still communicating in that QT? Same question to former scummates as well. Are there new QT's for each scum team.

@ SMC can you answer some of those?

Hess claimed Miller. Did someone else have that role?

Archived