INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wetback is a slur specifically used by racists to describe Mexicans who swim across the Rio Grande when trying to enter the US.

Since I'm not Mexican, your slurs are invalid.

Wherever you come from, it was filled with brown people like Mexico is and therefore you are Mexican...

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 3

CTM (2) -- AVM, Nolder

JF80 (1) -- WWWombat

Crusher (1) -- Jack

WWWombat (6) -- JF80, Crusher, Hess, JiF, Christine, CTM

Leelou (1) -- Tina

Verbal (2) -- Pac, Vic

Not Voting: Verbal, Leelou

With 15 Robert Fischers, it takes 8 to lynch out of the dream level

**** off.

I don't understand why we want to lynch Christine. Why do scum's work for them? Ape is dead....why the hell are we thinking to play like him?

Let scum deal with Christine - if you are a townie and you believe her claim, then we need her alive.

Obviously if Wombat comes back with something more solid than he's given thus far, I'd consider.....but I'm pretty certain lynching Christine is a bad idea (because I believe her claim).

Gotcha.

unvote

Vote: Verbal

What specifically was said about this "Mal"? Was it said they were town or just that scum couldn't win with that person alive?

Also one of you want to say who you killed N1? Was the 2nd kill on Sharrow a third party... a "Mal" perhaps?

We knew nothing about Mal, though I guessed from the setup and from the film itself that Mal was an SK or 3rd party of some sort. If Christine is telling the truth, the information she has provided is all we know.

Sharrow was our night kill.

Yeah but there's 2 scum not voting and they're going to show their asses to hammer me and then try to WIFOM their way out of it.

Btw:

ModNote -- @ Pac. This is exactly how I do it: The list of the 16 players above that I posted? There is a number corresponding to each name. I go to Random.org and select sequence generator, (16 this time, 19 when the game started) and Random.org gives me a randomly generated list of numbers. To each sequence range I have already assigned roles.

We knew nothing about Mal, though I guessed from the setup and from the film itself that Mal was an SK or 3rd party of some sort. If Christine is telling the truth, the information she has provided is all we know.

There was only 1 kill last night, did she get blocked or something? That is if she's a SK...

She might be, but still dont think we kill her today. Wwwbgay is squirming right now.

Christine was in the list SMC posted btw. So basically, SMC mod confirmed that Christine was up for a random role. Either SMC is a bastard or Christine is scum.

SMC did say 19 names went into Random but I could see a situation where a SK is obligated to keep their role throughout the game.

Christine was in the list SMC posted btw. So basically, SMC mod confirmed that Christine was up for a random role. Either SMC is a bastard or Christine is scum.

OK rodent. If Christine doesn't flip scum then you die tomorrow, how's that sound?

Unvote vote Christine

Anyone want to fess up to killing me N1 via Vig shot? It's of no consequence now since your role has changed.

We haven't seen a death scene involving a Vig so you should still be alive (if there is 1).

CTM (2) -- AVM, Nolder

Crusher (1) -- Jack

WWWombat (5) -- Crusher, Hess, JiF, Christine, CTM

Leelou (1) -- Tina

Verbal (3) -- Pac, Vic, WWWombat

Christine (1) -- JF80

There was only 1 kill last night, did she get blocked or something? That is if she's a SK...

She might be, but still dont think we kill her today. Wwwbgay is squirming right now.

JC had two bullets in him, right?

CTM (2) -- AVM, Nolder

Crusher (1) -- Jack

WWWombat (4) -- Crusher, JiF, Christine, CTM

Leelou (1) -- Tina

Verbal (2) -- Vic, WWWombat

Christine (3) -- JF80, Hess, Pac

Wetback is a slur specifically used by racists to describe Mexicans who swim across the Rio Grande when trying to enter the US.

Since I'm not Mexican, your slurs are invalid.

Since you are Puerto Rican, it esssplains why you no habla intentional irony.

Archived