INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Pac, @Hess, @80

How do you feel about my fusion buddy, teh Vicious? I'm leaning towards voting Christine regardless as if Pac's right and she's a killer as well...we need her gone. Can't take out scums kill, but can get rid of that one.

I'm leaning town on Vic. But if you're scum, he's scum, undoubtedly.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 3

WWWombat (6) -- Crusher, JiF, Christine, Verbal, Tina, Jack

Christine (6) -- JF80, Hess, Pac, WWWombat, Vic, Nolder

Not Voting: Leelou, AVM, CTM

With 15 Robert Fischers, it takes 8 to lynch out of the dream level

anyone want to give me a legitimate reason for voting Wombat? If there is one, I'll hammer that mutt into the afterlife.

Still think Christine or Verb is most definitely the way to go.

anyone want to give me a legitimate reason for voting Wombat? If there is one, I'll hammer that mutt into the afterlife.

i'm cool with verbal or wwwombat.. 6 of one

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 3

WWWombat (7) -- Crusher, JiF, Christine, Verbal, Tina, Jack, CTM

Not Voting: Leelou, AVM

From what I read earlier in the thread. It was my understanding that Christines role has something to do with scum not being able to win of she is STILL alive. I don;t know the material but I took this as her being important to a town win. So WWWWWombat went after her and I figured that it was anti0town for him to do it.

Truth is thought more about it and that's a survivor role and may mean she will win and it really may have no use to the town. Now man not sure that she is not scum or even possibly the vig that put the double tap slug JC's skull.

That's all I got. I almost at the point I would vote either one.

Wombat's change in behavior since the reshuffle and his push on Christine's lynch feels like a scum move to me. Nothing he has said has made me change my mind.

vote wombat

NEVERMINF LOL

Ninja'd by the love child of Bruce Lee and Caotain Lou Albano.

FINAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 3

WWWombat (8) -- Crusher, JiF, Christine, Verbal, Tina, Jack, CTM, Leelou

Not Voting:AVM

Scene coming shortly...

Wombat's change in behavior since the reshuffle and his push on Christine's lynch feels like a scum move to me. Nothing he has said has made me change my mind. vote wombat

It was only a matter of time Leelou. You should have just done it yesterday.

…AND THEN THERE WERE …

Before the debate could even begin in the hotel’s rotating corridor, everyone’s attention was drawn to WWWombat’s wailing. “Why am I here? I don’t want to be here. I feel dizzy!”

“Stop your crying,” Hess yelled. “Or do you want me to put a cap in your a$$?”

“I can’t help it,” WWWombat lamented. “I hate this. It’s no fair!”

“You got nothing to cry about!” Christine countered. “I do. This dream sucks. Robert Fischer sucks. I don’t know why I’m still the same here.”

“Wait, what are you talking about?” Vic asked.

“What, you don’t know?” Christine replied with hands on hips. “I’m not like you all. I’m—”

WWWombat wiped his tearstained cheeks and thrust his finger at her. “She’s Inception Team! I knew it! She has to be. Shoot her! Please!!!”

The debate ensued with WWWombat and Christine being the prime kill candidates and both whined incessantly throughout the whole process.

Finally, Leelou pulled out her gun and said, “Time to die, bitch!”

But no one was sure which of the two she was referring too. They found out when a bullet bore a hole through WWWombat’s forehead.

RFischer01.jpg

WWWombat, Robert Fischer (townie), a self-projection in Robert Fischer’s subconscious, has left the dream level.

SUBMIT NIGHT ACTIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Remember, if no Night Action is desired, please PM me that.

Once I have received all night action notifications I will open Day 4.

LOL gee, I sure never seen a survivor protected like this before.

It's amazing.. she admits to being a 3rd party, there have been multiple deaths with one guaranteed to be by a 3rd party, and everyone wants to keep her alive.

Leelou was probably scum again.. as a day 1 member of the scum team she KNEW they only submitted one kill so the other death had to come from somewhere.

I'm about 90% sure Christine was scum and or SK today and to coin a phrase from Denny Green we LET HER OFF THE HOOK!

Hopefully someone that voted Wombat dies at her hands tonight.. Something tells me I'm about to go for another vacation to the dead thread.

It's amazing.. she admits to being a 3rd party, there have been multiple deaths with one guaranteed to be by a 3rd party, and everyone wants to keep her alive.

Leelou was probably scum again.. as a day 1 member of the scum team she KNEW they only submitted one kill so the other death had to come from somewhere.

I'm about 90% sure Christine was scum and or SK today and to coin a phrase from Denny Green we LET HER OFF THE HOOK!

Hopefully someone that voted Wombat dies at her hands tonight.. Something tells me I'm about to go for another vacation to the dead thread.

Leelou is def scum imo. Take your pick from that train...add AVM and minus CTduMbass.

I already know who's dead tonight. Don't we all? ...if you were paying the slightest bit of attention yesterday.

oh yeah... Darth Mal is a goner fer sure... that's teh ticket.

I'll take solace in knowing today you were a innocent man.

Good night, Hess. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

oh yeah... Darth Mal is a goner fer sure... that's teh ticket.

I'll take solace in knowing today you were a innocent man.

Good night, Hess. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Not exactly what I was thinking. In case scum team is full of retards I'll keep quiet.

Stupid wwwbgay got himself killed.

Should have went with Verbal...but nobody listens to me

I'll concede that it appears there might be a vig/SK around. I still don't see it as Christine, but I'll also state that if they shoot you in the face tonight, I'll gladly vote whomever they want. All they have to do is ask me on thread.

"hehe"

Now, EAD.

I'll concede that it appears there might be a vig/SK around. I still don't see it as Christine, but I'll also state that if they shoot you in the face tonight, I'll gladly vote whomever they want. All they have to do is ask me on thread.

"hehe"

Now, EAD.

I hope one of those ******* pussies shoot me in the face tonight. All I do is win but nobody listens to me.

Archived