Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slow afternoon. C'mon ****ers, I need to get to night phase.

Why?

This reads a lil bit like, Who's your God now, bitch! Just saying.

LOL, no its not. Just wondering if she still feels differently about the two or think they're involved

Christine, that sucks for you in back to back days. I know it's frustrating, but who are your thoughts that could be behind this? Before you said it was Leelou or Lily that silenced you. What are your thoughts now?

Already said it.

AVM, Leelou, and Hess. I wouldn't be surprised if the 4th was EP, Lily, or Verbal.

I will say that JiF and CTM both seem to be vetted, but we have to wait till tomorrow to see if anyone else claims silenced.

so says leader in post counts.

I was referring more specifically to the amount of effort I'm putting into scum hunting. I'm not beating the grass, analyzing vote counts, etc. Just don't have time. It's what I usually do as town, but I'm not doing it right now. Hence, lack of effort.

No.. Me thinks you were trying to swing momentum towards jif with smash dieing.. i.e. jif is the nitwit that calling smash 100% scum all day 1, he shows up as a dead townie, and suddenly you, out of the blue, point to Jif as scum.. I think you threw that out there to see if anyone would bite... I had considered it was possibly a trap, but i'm don't think so anymore..

No, I actually thought JIF was doing the bit he's done as scum where he basically tries to push trains on townies and then relies on his consistency of being wrong so often for us to let him off the hook. When I saw Smash flip town, that was my gut reaction to how JIF went after Smash.

Now that I've seen JIF flip town as the night kill, I suspect you as scum given this fuss you are making. Perfect smokescreen for you to start casing me on this, then shoot JIF, to complete the picture of you making yourself look very townie in coming at me.

Vote CTM

His chiding of the town for lynching Nolderp pinged.

Agreed. Still catching up though...

Meh. Either he's really silenced, or this is a brilliant fake out following the play I just dreamed up in my previous post.

SMC and the ape's name have come up by quite a few people now. The ape seems to be a lot of things to me this game, but I didn't really find him scummy. The weekend comment was odd though, as generally there isn't a ton of activity at all over the weekend...so I doubt any of us would have thought twice about it. Ape's rarely one to apologize for something too :biggrin:

That's just untrue. Every time I **** up in a game, I apologize. Every time I'm too big an a$$hole, I apologize. Every time I let down my team (like by not scum hunting aggressively in this case), I usually apologize.

I don't like to let people down.

I'd think everyone here knows that about me by now. I don't like this subtle nudge, since it's based on bullsh*t.

Archived