Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

Yeah, how SMC wouldn't see that makes him either dumber than Pacnerd or scum. He sorta pole-vaulted to my #1 there.

BTW sh*t gonna get real if that mofo is a Miller or whatever. I got mafia on him though, truth.

LOL, Okay. You were all over the map. I didn't see it as pushing for EP.

In any event, you should be good because there has to be a doc out there to protect you.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice play as the townie who's feeling I just hurt lardass.

My feelings aren;t hurt D.W.A.I You just made it hard to not vote you with that. I know you had no control over your train peeling off like it did but your silly self vote did not help. Whatev's I will still love you later.

Somebody is following the Ape.

Willing to vote Ape, but not going to, until he does something scummy, etc, etc... you pinged me early my dear.

... and you, well... you've got me scratching my head.

Unvote Hess

So as Cop, you chose to view someone that was a leading lynch candidate early - got a scum reading on him and slow-played it? Also, who else did you view?

bbbbbbbbbblow me.

Actually, it could have been a good move. A lot of times, if somebody gets heat D1 and survives, we leave them alone for a while. Had we not circled back to Hess, he could have had time to do his thing.

Obviously this assumes he is the Cop, but I have no real reason to not believe him right now.

Still think Lily is scum.

I agree, I think Lily is dirty.

She jumped quick on the EP vote.

In any event, you should be good because there has to be a doc out there to protect you.

But he can be silenced, which nullifies the ability for him to let us know his findings.

Oh ma God. It's like a rain shower of scum reads up in this game thread right now. They're everywhere.

I agree, I think Lily is dirty.

She jumped quick on the EP vote.

Yup. She tried to give the nudge to Hess' train, and then did an "oh well" and went to EP with the reveal. I get the second part if the first never happened......but it did. Scum.

You too, btw.

EP, Lily, SMC, ???

But he can be silenced, which nullifies the ability for him to let us know his findings.

This. Which is why people questioning Hess's play are scummy. He had no other choice than to wait to reveal given the circumstances. This setup is even less friendly to a cop that is out in the open than in other games.

Unvote, Vote EP

How are you unvoting to vote EP when you're already voting EP?

Official Vote Count

EP - 7 - Hess, Verb, AVM, 80, lily, crusher, JC

Hess - 2 - Ape, PAC

AVM - 1- EP

14 alive means 8 to lynch

This. Which is why people questioning Hess's play are scummy. He had no other choice than to wait to reveal given the circumstances. This setup is even less friendly to a cop that is out in the open than in other games.

Then maybe he should have chilled out day 1 rather than self voting and screaming "look at me".

Yup. She tried to give the nudge to Hess' train, and then did an "oh well" and went to EP with the reveal. I get the second part if the first never happened......but it did. Scum.

You too, btw.

EP, Lily, SMC, ???

No, not me too. Lily jumped with a quickness to unvote & vote EP as cover.

Hess is known as a clowning jackass, so I unvoted him just in case, but sought clarification on the claim of investigating EP. Because, you know, even as town Hess has been known to joke around like that.

Why'd ya do it bro. You switched it up. You cut me deep. We were on the path to justice...victory. You screwed up brah. Ya screwed up.

LOL. You're still golden, Hess. We can ride you to victory like Secretariat.

The doc protect should stop a silencer (unless EP is a silencer so you don't have to worry about that.

Archived