Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This. Seriously.

Hess can't see the game through vanilla town eyes apparently.... ****ing snide little prick.

Ive never met anyone with a more warped sense of reality. I'm having fun not sulking. You can keep calling me names though. Whatever makes you guys tick. 2 for 2 unless dudes a miller.

Everyone was tired and angry and the geisha concubines. How could someone turn something as perfect as sex into a murderous blood bath of debauchery and insanity. Either way it had to come to an end. Dan rounded on EP. Dan pulled out a gun and all she said was. "your gunna die hooker." Dan grabbed a nail file and thrusted it in EP's jugular. The overly powdered face was a dead give away the group had nailed a geisha and not in the usual sense.

EP - seductive geisha - vote stealer has been lynched

Ive never met anyone with a more warped sense of reality. I'm having fun not sulking. You can keep calling me names though. Whatever makes you guys tick. 2 for 2 unless dudes a miller.

You are sulking about having to have to reveal. Most of us would view it as 6 to one, half-dozen to another... if you are cop and you get a scum result, chances are that is when you gotta reveal. So stop trying to make it a bigger deal than it is.

The fact you let momentum shift from EP to you, and didn't say something sooner and put yourself at risk of being ninja hammered makes your butthurt about me "outing you" laughable. Like I said, reality is, it makes you less believable... you will have my confidence when CTM confirms he is not the Cop. Until then, screw you for not understanding the point of view of someone with less info than you have.

All right town should have numbers now. I would lynch PAC tomorrow.

This I agree with.

Both Pac and EP did the same thing, lining up lynches for upcoming days based on incomplete trains. Sort of a universal scum tell.

You are sulking about having to have to reveal. Most of us would view it as 6 to one, half-dozen to another... if you are cop and you get a scum result, chances are that is when you gotta reveal. So stop trying to make it a bigger deal than it is.

The fact you let momentum shift from EP to you, and didn't say something sooner and put yourself at risk of being ninja hammered makes your butthurt about me "outing you" laughable. Like I said, reality is, it makes you less believable... you will have my confidence when CTM confirms he is not the Cop. Until then, screw you for not understanding the point of view of someone with less info than you have.

Awesome info came from this entire day. Any good townie could see that. I'm going to go sulk outside and play hopscotch with AVM and 80. Peace.

Cool..

Ok.. so few thoughts

1) Ape once again proves he absolutely the worst at this game, by not only outing the cop, but by continually redirecting pressure away from EP.. going back to day 1 when me and hess i think were voting hi. High GF potential with this turd

2) I had voted EP when day opened, and had to delete the posts. I'm not exactly sure on the timing, but I wonder if that's related (i.e. is the silencing solely a night action).

3) AVM, pac, SMC and ape are at the top of my list right now.. Have to look back and see who besides ape (who could and is likely just an idiot) tried to take pressure off EP on day 1

4) I am not the cop.. i don't know why Ape is trying so hard to undermine hess..

Awesome info came from this entire day. Any good townie could see that. I'm going to go sulk outside and play hopscotch with AVM and 80. Peace.

I don't need to be sold on the benefit of an extra 20 pages of Sherlocking, but info is only awesome when processed with the right point of view, which is why I'm being uppity... anyway, seems the more I try to discuss it with you, the more entrenched in your assumptions you become.

Don't waste your time on me. I may have "outed you" in your opinion, but I also derailed your train on D1, and I also countered Nolder for no reason N1. Think about that.

I agree with most of your other suspicions: Pac, JC, Lily or SMC

Official Vote Count

EP - 4 - Hess, Verb, SMC, 80

Hess - 1 - Crusher

14 alive means 8 to lynch

Christina tries voting EP at some point in between this...

Vote Hess

CTM gets silenced, Hess floats in and asks "who was CTM voting for yesterday?"

As if that is a reliable barometer for who might have silenced CTM? It's more likely CTM was silenced so that Hess could swoop in and frame one of the people CTM was willing to vote. EP, SMC or me.

Never shuts up after this...post after post after posts....

I don't need to be sold on the benefit of an extra 20 pages of Sherlocking, but info is only awesome when processed with the right point of view, which is why I'm being uppity... anyway, seems the more I try to discuss it with you, the more entrenched in your assumptions you become.

Don't waste your time on me. I may have "outed you" in your opinion, but I also derailed your train on D1, and I also countered Nolder for no reason N1. Think about that.

I agree with most of your other suspicions: Pac, JC, Lily or SMC

Too long, skimmed then said f this.

Through page 10...

4th vote on EP..

Since no one wants to kill the ape for sh*t and giggles. E.P is a good bet.

unvote

vote EP

Ape immediately tries to intimidate crusher off

It is interesting to me that you avoided the run-up on Hess by burying a meaningless vote on me, but have no problem hopping on for EP.

Christine follow suit

:(

There is better reasoning for an AVM lynch than an EP one.

Ape doubles down and pushes for AVM over EP

Vote AVM

I made the case for AVM or EP and purposefully withheld my vote to see who surfaced and proactively pushed for either of them.

The twat 80 follows suit...

Unvote vote AVM

Pac wants to run hess back up to get his reveal

What's interesting to me is that we were 1 vote away from a Hess self described "fake reveal" and votes started peeling off. I'm making a mental note so if Hess ultimately turns up dirty, I'd like to see who shifted momentum and peeled off votes.

AVM's hissy fit is oddly odd. Last time I called him out on his dramatics he wound up being scum. I think he's smart enough to switch gears in a similar situation next time around. I don't see what the Ape family sees here.

EP's clumsy return has netted him some attention. I'd vote him for the mock aghastness at the "speed of the train" on Hess.

In the meantime I kind of wish we heard this "fake reveal" from that snide little prick Hess. I had planned on spending a couple hours kicking him around this thread... for fun.

5th vote on EP

****. I had multi-quoted 3 posts and they didn't show here. ****.

I'm too lazy to go back.

I think Ape will lead us to victory. Note the "us" not being defined.

Vote: EP

Ape tries to intimidate people off EP again

I voted AVM.

I like this, a number of people are pushing the EP train further - and trying to make me accountable for it.

Twat 80 jumps on EP .. vote #6

You are accountable.

Unvote vote E-Penis

Cool..

Ok.. so few thoughts

1) Ape once again proves he absolutely the worst at this game, by not only outing the cop, but by continually redirecting pressure away from EP.. going back to day 1 when me and hess i think were voting hi. High GF potential with this turd

2) I had voted EP when day opened, and had to delete the posts. I'm not exactly sure on the timing, but I wonder if that's related (i.e. is the silencing solely a night action).

3) AVM, pac, SMC and ape are at the top of my list right now.. Have to look back and see who besides ape (who could and is likely just an idiot) tried to take pressure off EP on day 1

4) I am not the cop.. i don't know why Ape is trying so hard to undermine hess..

Thank you.

Paranoia. I get like this when my play is largely superficial, as it has been this game.

The answer to #3 is Lily. On D1 when I proposed AVM or EP instead of Hess - Verbal and 80 instantly moved to EP, while Lily moved to AVM.

As for #2. I saw you vote EP right out the gate, so my suspicion was that you were Cop, and they silenced you upon seeing it too, so figuring this I had EP as scum from you, and was trying for a competing train (Hess) to see what else it surfaced.

The place to look now is the pile on behind me on Hess today, and on AVM on D1 when pressure diverted from Hess to AVM or EP.

Ape was continually incriminating EP but pushing for AVM over EP.. creating a defense for himself, as I'm sure he'll point out how he thought EP was scummy too

When viewed through the lense of ape as scum, his play makes sense.. Wants to distance, but would prefer not have a scum mate lynched day 1

When viewed through lense of ape as town, he also went after pac.. and I believe crusher during this time.. So it's just him voting half the game as usual (just in case one of them are scum and he can say he knew it all along)

Through page 10...

4th vote on EP..

Ape immediately tries to intimidate crusher off

Christine follow suit

Ape doubles down and pushes for AVM over EP

The twat 80 follows suit...

Pac wants to run hess back up to get his reveal

5th vote on EP

Ape tries to intimidate people off EP again

Twat 80 jumps on EP .. vote #6

This is good. If I have to die for you guys to regain control of the game's context, so be it.

I'll be honest. I had a town read on Hess D1, had a scum read on both EP and AVM. I figured I'd put it out there, and vote the opposite of whoever got the most momentum first of those two. Which ended up being AVM.

AVM has actually played like someone begging for a viewing, moreso than I have.

But whatever, I can see how my clumsy town play is going to be shoved back in my face... not much I can do but ask simply, would I have been so blatantly scummy if actually scum? CTM you've been scum with me, and I sit back and watch you go down in flames, I never try to divert trains away from my scummates like what you think you are seeing. I do divert trains away from scum all the time as town, unknowingly.

That's all I've got.

Ape, it seems you are implying that I voted EP day one and then jumped off. I voted JC, and then switched to AVM. I could be wrong about what you're trying to say, but I wanted to clear that up.

Ape was continually incriminating EP but pushing for AVM over EP.. creating a defense for himself, as I'm sure he'll point out how he thought EP was scummy too

When viewed through the lense of ape as scum, his play makes sense.. Wants to distance, but would prefer not have a scum mate lynched day 1

When viewed through lense of ape as town, he also went after pac.. and I believe crusher during this time.. So it's just him voting half the game as usual (just in case one of them are scum and he can say he knew it all along)

For the record, EP was my first ping of the game. I tried to withhold my votes early you'll recall. When I came forward and proposed AVM or EP, it was based on AVM vouchin for Hess as town on D1 page one (unreal, imo) and EP trying to manipulate the next day's lynch (universal scum tell). When people piled off Hess, and onto EP quicker, I chose AVM because I figured scum would divert from Hess's dying train to another town more aggressively than to one of their own.

Anyway, it made sense at the time. Do we have confirmation of AVM's alignment yet?

Ape, it seems you are implying that I voted EP day one and then jumped off. I voted JC, and then switched to AVM. I could be wrong about what you're trying to say, but I wanted to clear that up.

You are wrong. What I'm saying is that when I pointed out both the reasons I thought AVM and EP were scummy, Verbal and 80 both voted EP and you voted AVM.

Then most people moved to EP. I now want to go back and see who then diverted from EP to Nolder.

For the record, EP was my first ping of the game. I tried to withhold my votes early you'll recall. When I came forward and proposed AVM or EP, it was based on AVM vouchin for Hess as town on D1 page one (unreal, imo) and EP trying to manipulate the next day's lynch (universal scum tell). When people piled off Hess, and onto EP quicker, I chose AVM because I figured scum would divert from Hess's dying train to another town more aggressively than to one of their own.

Anyway, it made sense at the time. Do we have confirmation of AVM's alignment yet?

I told you. That should be enough, IMHO.

;)

You are wrong. What I'm saying is that when I pointed out both the reasons I thought AVM and EP were scummy, Verbal and 80 both voted EP and you voted AVM.

Then most people moved to EP. I now want to go back and see who then diverted from EP to Nolder.

Pretty sure I did, I'll save you the time. I made the point a couple times I believe that it was better to get rid of Nolder now than to let him be a distraction at endgame. He and I had that whole exchange about how I was trying to let others direct where I put my vote.

Lily follows ape to move pressure that way

I agree with this. Vote AVM

I found that amusing, too.

I would, too, but he hasn’t done anything scummy yet. Give him another few hours, then maybe.

twat 80 pulls off

Unvote Vote Verbal

verbal follows suit

Good comeback.

Unvote

Vote: 80

OMGUS

deadline set

I know how weekends are around here do I don't want things to stagnate.

Deadline is Friday

10pm EST

I will move it to Saturday though if you want.

fat man pulls off and EP's train is dead

unvote

vote nolder

Your play as scum makes a lot of sense.. continually FOS scummate, while pushing towards another player for some reason that frankly doesn't have a ton of merit...

When i was silenced and reading along, AVM was pinging a lot, as he did for me day 1.. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if both were scum..

Crusher is looking a bit suspicious, as is 80 after re read..

We'll see what hess has to say tonight, as I'd assume he'll be protected and alive.. Unless there's a counter claimaint, he's more or less vettd in my book

Haha, one of the first things anyone said after the swing from Hess to AVM or EP:

I will gladly vote the ape

Hess's early list. I guess he was wrong about Smash and JIF. But Nolder and EP were solid. 2 for 4. :tongue:

Nolder, Smash, Eternal P and Pacass with JiF their symp.

who's the man?

My reply to Hess's list:

Replace Smash with AVM, and agreed mostly.

My response to Lily following my vote on AVM. See, I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary for me. I typically like to see who diverts from my cases, and who piggy-backs them. Lily is scum.

Willing to vote Pac because he's not scumhunting and "doesn't see what I'm doing". When he's town, he usually does see what I'm doing. Not sure what is amusing about that, but I'll note that you, CTM and Pac have all tried to bend my meaning.

You'd vote me. But you wouldn't. But you might in a few hours. Meanwhile you put your vote on AVM behind me. Got it.

Then after the AVM / EP thing sat for a bit without either accruing more votes, this happened:

unvote

vote nolder

**** just got real.

unvote, vote nolder

Unvote vote nolder

Impatient nolder is scum nolder. If he wants death so f***ing bad then I say we kill him.

unvote

vote Crusher

can't remember a game related post out of him. got my eye on Nolder for his spastic behavior but not sure if he's impatient scum or coked out town.

Unvote: Leelou

Vote: Nolder

Whether he claims it or is hinting at it, it's a pretty easy role to vet.

OK...I'll bite...Vote Nolder.

If you insist.

Unvote AVM <3

Vote Nolder

If you guys think you'll find scum in lynching me for being blatantly scummy, go for it, you will be wrong like I've been many a time chasing down uninformed townies that are being scummy because they operate without information... and ignoring the subtleties of those who play with the advantage of informed nuance.

Then after the AVM / EP thing sat for a bit without either accruing more votes, this happened:

If you guys think you'll find scum in lynching me for being blatantly scummy, go for it, you will be wrong like I've been many a time chasing down uninformed townies that are being scummy because they operate without information... and ignoring the subtleties of those who play with the advantage of informed nuance.

Was just going through this lily, avm , crusher and smc looking very opportunistic

So many lols. So many.

Your play as scum makes a lot of sense.. continually FOS scummate, while pushing towards another player for some reason that frankly doesn't have a ton of merit...

When i was silenced and reading along, AVM was pinging a lot, as he did for me day 1.. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if both were scum..

Crusher is looking a bit suspicious, as is 80 after re read..

We'll see what hess has to say tonight, as I'd assume he'll be protected and alive.. Unless there's a counter claimaint, he's more or less vettd in my book

Yeah, seeing Hess's uncountered claim and EP's alignment, yeah, I can't argue with you at all. Very aware of how it looks. I just hope you guys will recall how much better at playing scum I am than that... I don't usually leave a trail all game long that leads to me the minute one teammate dies.

Anyway, Hess seemed to be obsessing over me... I just wanted to appeal to him not to waste his viewing on me.

Was just going through this lily, avm , crusher and smc looking very opportunistic

Yup.

AVM also way over-selling the "I can't wait to see Ape be wrong about me" angle too... to the point where I feel really good about him being scum. Actually think he's played the most purposeful get the cop to view him type game.

Archived