Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

Yup.

AVM also way over-selling the "I can't wait to see Ape be wrong about me" angle too... to the point where I feel really good about him being scum. Actually think he's played the most purposeful get the cop to view him type game.

LOL. Why would it matter? If I get/got viewed and had a town result, you'll still push for me to be lynched right along with Christine. I typed out a long post, but it's night phase. We can resume the pissing match tomorrow if you'd like. And I'm sure you will.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Note that I mean the ape AND Christine would be pushing for me to get lynched regardless of what a cop investigation showed me as. Wasn't referring to the ape wanting Christine lynched. Wanted to go ahead and say that now, so I didn't have to "backtrack" in a few posts.

PAC looks good to me.. He was pushing the same angle ep was.. One could imagine the scum quick topic being filled with moaning that we didn't force Hess to reveal

Agreed ... he seemed bummed out by that.

PAC looks good to me.. He was pushing the same angle ep was.. One could imagine the scum quick topic being filled with moaning that we didn't force Hess to reveal

Yeah but since nobody knew Hess was the Cop wouldn't getting a reveal be typical of the way we play?

Yeah but since nobody knew Hess was the Cop wouldn't getting a reveal be typical of the way we play?

Sure.. But, I knew it was a joke run up so I wasn't bothered at all .. The run up happened right out of the gate. I just don't see why a townie would be bothered by that. We've had Nolder, EP and Pac who were upset by it.. 2 non town, 1 douche

Sure.. But, I knew it was a joke run up so I wasn't bothered at all .. The run up happened right out of the gate. I just don't see why a townie would be bothered by that. We've had Nolder, EP and Pac who were upset by it.. 2 non town, 1 douche

I forgot it happen that early. LOL Again Hess self voting didn;t help the cause.

Word hommie WORD

Smash was also upset by it. He was town. Also douche.

Why half the votes were "joke votes" and one of them was my own. It was like page 12 or something stupid....like you ape and SMC :)

I forgot it happen that early. LOL Again Hess self voting didn;t help the cause.

Dick not even sure I was on that train. You throwing a hissy and voting yourself made it easier to remember. It died off as quick as it started. Thats mostly what struck me was how quick it died. That and your pussified voting for yourself. FAG

i don't like this... not that i'm wavering, but Dan agreeing with me makes me worried it's rope a dope.. let me punch myself out

I love Dan but I think our best strategy is to put her on ignore. If not she will Jedi mindtrick us into handing her the game. "TNFOIL HLEMET ENGAGED"

What does that matter I do it all the time and it wasn't mock outrage. I was joking and you're full of it.

You? Self-vote? No no no...that can't be right. You're a straight shooter, Hess. No funny business. ESPECIALLY when you're town.

Dick not even sure I was on that train. You throwing a hissy and voting yourself made it easier to remember. It died off as quick as it started. Thats mostly what struck me was how quick it died. That and your pussified voting for yourself. FAG

Throwing a hissy? You must be stoned.

Was he? I forgot,.. My bad.. I pretty much ignored his posts on re read cause he's dead

Sloppy. You should have read his too... especially the back-and-forth between him and AVM regarding lynching Hess. It's part of why I connected Hess to AVM so adamantly. I'll re-bump it.

Bumped for CTM - this is why part of why I connected AVM to Hess. Combined with what has looked like AVM trying to pull votes off of Hess, I chose to stand pat on Hess. I thought AVM was basically throwing himself on the sword for Hess, meaning Hess was a more valuable scum member. Here...

I'm trying to find Smash's death scene..... came across this awesome exchange.

I'm not taking my vote off Hess. Not a chance.

And this one.

Archived