Nutrition for a healthier teh mafia goodness

Integrity28

It has been a humbling experience, and I've enjoyed that aspect of it as well.

I'm re-learning how to eat, how to cook, opening my eyes to things I scoffed at in the past... really seeing how foolish my assumptions about nutrition and eating were. I feel like I've been put in my place, in a good way.

My girl just spent the past week reading Fuhrman's book too. She's basically been eating what I tell her or make her for 8-9 days. She's already lost about 4-5 pounds, skin is glowing (like mine), teeth look whiter, and we aren't just eating like rabbits... if you know what I'm saying, EY-YO!!!!!!

It becomes a science experiment. If you ever work out more seriously/intensely keep tweaking. I notice the change from cycle to cycle like right now i eat like a horse as my strength cycle is insane. It's a ton of fun. Hearing stories like yours validate my feelings that fitness/nutrition is what I should be doing. Makes me seriously happy to hear news like this

If I relied on a man to make me food, I would starve. Or just eat a lot of grilled meat.

She doesn't rely on me for it. She knows I can cook and knows it's something I enjoy doing. Understanding flavors, nutrients, etc, it's a lot like composing, or painting, it's creative expression without me doing what I do all day for a living. When I go into the kitchen, I do not use recipes about 95% of the time, and it affords me the experience of "inventing" something new almost every time I cook... I live for the moment of exhilaration that come after creating something new, and successful... in the kitchen, or for my clients, it's sorta the same rush. I like making something relevant from nothing.

It becomes a science experiment. If you ever work out more seriously/intensely keep tweaking. I notice the change from cycle to cycle like right now i eat like a horse as my strength cycle is insane. It's a ton of fun. Hearing stories like yours validate my feelings that fitness/nutrition is what I should be doing. Makes me seriously happy to hear news like this

I often talk with my girl about what our second career will be. I have a concept in mind that involves us owning and operating a unique fitness, nutrition, lifestyle, company with what I think might be a viable differentiating advantage, but I'm still sort of shaping it and investigating. Also, I don't have the desire to leave my field just yet... but I think eventually I'll have achieved what I want and will be hungry for different. If I was going to burn out, I would have already. I'm too resilient to go out like that though.

I think genuinely compassionate people that like to "fix problems" (poor health being the problem here) and "share what they've learned to benefit others" often gravitate towards nutrition and fitness instruction. Just knowing the interwebz version of you I'd say you prove this hypothesis right.

I expect better from both of you dopes.

it's a lot like composing, or painting, it's creative expression without me doing what I do all day for a living. When I go into the thread, I do not use canned jokes about 95% of the time, and it affords me the experience of "inventing" something new almost every time I post... I live for the moment of exhilaration that come after creating something new, and successful... in a thread, or for my clients, it's sorta the same rush. I like making something relevant from nothing.

it's a lot like composing, or painting, it's creative expression without me doing what I do all day for a living. When I go into the thread, I do not use canned jokes about 95% of the time, and it affords me the experience of "inventing" something new almost every time I post... I live for the moment of exhilaration that come after creating something new, and successful... in a thread, or for my clients, it's sorta the same rush. I like making something relevant from nothing.

Now this.... this is what I've come to expect from you. Much better, lol

I often talk with my girl about what our second career will be. I have a concept in mind that involves us owning and operating a unique fitness, nutrition, lifestyle, company with what I think might be a viable differentiating advantage, but I'm still sort of shaping it and investigating. Also, I don't have the desire to leave my field just yet... but I think eventually I'll have achieved what I want and will be hungry for different. If I was going to burn out, I would have already. I'm too resilient to go out like that though.

I think genuinely compassionate people that like to "fix problems" (poor health being the problem here) and "share what they've learned to benefit others" often gravitate towards nutrition and fitness instruction. Just knowing the interwebz version of you I'd say you prove this hypothesis right.

Thanks dude. Yea so we recently had a max exodus at my crossfit gym. I won't get into details but two guys are the investing parties/coaches

And I'm serving as the lead advisor and will

Coach at the new gym. Our main focus will be nutrition to make healthier people. Our approach is whole foods appropriately rationed out for a persons goal. Whether its maintaining, gaining strength, getting shredded,etc.

It's all very exciting. We got our affiliation yesterday. All we need is a place now.

Thanks dude. Yea so we recently had a max exodus at my crossfit gym. I won't get into details but two guys are the investing parties/coaches

And I'm serving as the lead advisor and will

Coach at the new gym. Our main focus will be nutrition to make healthier people. Our approach is whole foods appropriately rationed out for a persons goal. Whether its maintaining, gaining strength, getting shredded,etc.

It's all very exciting. We got our affiliation yesterday. All we need is a place now.

Mass exodus? Like everyone leaving a place at once... like you all coming here from JI?

It is pretty exciting. I'd like to come by on my next trip out there... I'll PM you.

Mass exodus? Like everyone leaving a place at once... like you all coming here from JI?

It is pretty exciting. I'd like to come by on my next trip out there... I'll PM you.

Yea pretty much the same thing. PM on your next trip out and I'll send you details.

Archived