Miseltoe

Gang Green Girl

Does anyone know where I can buy it? Last year, I bought it in Rite Aid, Duane Reade or CVS. I forget. But they don't have it this year. I tried two florists and can't find it. Any ideas?

So what you are saying is, your neighborhood seems to be sold out of miseltoe. Interesting.

Does anyone know where I can buy it? Last year, I bought it in Rite Aid, Duane Reade or CVS. I forget. But they don't have it this year. I tried two florists and can't find it. Any ideas?

I am going up to CT to cut down my tree, want me to pick you up some?

BZ

I thought you had bailed out on the remainder of the season (except Miami :wink: ). Couldn't do it, eh?

***COUGH**** NO TAKERS FOR HER TICKETS ***COUGH***

Seriously anyone who can sell a Jet ticket now is obviously the MAN. And that is not just my inflated ego talking. I mean that.

Calling GreenBeans. Where are you?!!!! Great POST OF THE WEEK material right there. DO IT. NOW. =D>:lol:

ggg.... you are not getting enough sleep... that tx comment wasnt even close. EB50 can come up with something better on his way to science class.. :lol:

ggg.... you are not getting enough sleep... that tx comment wasnt even close. EB50 can come up with something better on his way to science class.. :lol:

Sorry, GGG. I'm with GG on this one (even though you have 50% more G than she does).

It just was not that funny.

Most folks spell it "poinsettia," honey, but you go ahead and live like you want to live!

:D

Maybe Jets28 is from Bahston??? or Maine? New Hamshah?

I believe it's a point setter in those states. 8)

On second thought, I think I'm confusing my accents.

Bahston would definitely be Point Setta, right?

Funny how accents effect how you want to spell things though.

My mother, who descended from relatives from Troy and Awbany, (misspelled intentionally), had me pronouncing "drawer" as in a dresser "drawer" as a "draw" for the first 16 years of my life. :D

:D

Maybe Jets28 is from Bahston??? or Maine? New Hamshah?

I believe it's a point setter in those states. 8)

On second thought, I think I'm confusing my accents.

Bahston would definitely be Point Setta, right?

Funny how accents effect how you want to spell things though.

My mother, who descended from relatives from Troy and Awbany, (misspelled intentionally), had me pronouncing "drawer" as in a dresser "drawer" as a "draw" for the first 16 years of my life. :D

...Im a southern/NY'er my accents are all fouled up.. :lol:

...Im a southern/NY'er my accents are all fouled up.. :lol:

Aren't all of ours? :lol: Around here, at least the old-timers, trees have "ruts" not roots. Houses have "ruffs" not roofs.

My favorite though is "Pixburgh". I have a wonderful friend from there. It's so unique.

She stumped me once with "arn". She had some "arning" to do. I was like What? Arn?

Oh, Iron, gotcha. :D

Archived