Jim Leonhard Is Not Walking Through That Door

JetNation

Post image for Jim Leonhard Is Not Walking Through That Door

According to reports from ESPN the Jets won’t be re-signing Jim Leonhard. The so-called signal caller of the Jets D will still be looking to play in 2012 but it might be not for the Jets though there could still be a chance the team will bring him back if there are injuries.

“Hopefully, in the next few weeks, I get some workouts and get a contract,” Leonhard recently told WEAU-TV in his native Wisconsin. “The knee is feeling great and I’m ready to go. I’m getting antsy. Football is around the corner and I don’t have a team … I know I’m going to be playing football somewhere this season. I just have to figure out where.”

Good luck in 2012 Mr. Leonhard.

di
di

14RbzRF-j3k

View the full article

That kinda just blows. Just because we signed 88 safeties does not mean we solved our problem. Every safety we have has a health issue.

That's all I have to say about that.

What do you mean? Eric Smith is as healthy as an ox. A STUMBLIN BUMBLIN OX I TELL YOU. :biggrin:

I'm not that bummed that he's leaving. He was / is a good guy, good leadership skills, but he's always getting hurt and we continue to lose him towards the end of the season. Even if Landry isn't up to par , we can compensate with Smith.

I'll say this again who is going to recieve punts on this football team that you trust not to make every punt an adventure > Both Kerley and McKnight both looked shakey receiving punts. I know leonhard wont be bruning up the yards but the guy never fumbled amd was sure handed .

Archived