Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

Yeah, polack agrees..

I also agree with JVOR's posts about WWWombat, he seems happy to lynch either one of us. If ape isn't scum, wwwombat and to a lesser extent sharrows play seems awfully opportunistic

Going to unvote

vote Sharrow

lets see what he reveals

Interesting. This is a little backtracking from Ape being scum. And tossing in 2 more possibilities. Hmm.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm pushing that he's lying about the PR because he probably is. I only mentioned it 3 times. Once when I voted. Once when CTM asked me about it. And once when I saw people started buying the PR without questioning it, despite CTM not doing it in a bunch of his posts. I don't really see what the big deal is.

The big deal is you are trying to drive a lynch on polack based on a suspected PR, never once has someone been modkilled for forgetting to include a stupid PR in a post. yet you seem baffled by this. Not really buying it.

Further, i can't confirm or deny the existence of a PR but doesn't take a polack to figure out remembering to include a unnatural statement during a flame war with pig headed idiot gaype is next to impossible

Well, I'm pushing that he's lying about the PR because he probably is. I only mentioned it 3 times. Once when I voted. Once when CTM asked me about it. And once when I saw people started buying the PR without questioning it, despite CTM not doing it in a bunch of his posts. I don't really see what the big deal is.

The bolded is the only part that has me really questioning it, but on the flip side we've seen instances before where mods don't get too out of hand with coming down on people for occasionally forgetting. As stupid as I completely acknowledge it is, I also can't imagine CTM relying on a play that he would ultimately get accused of stealing from SMC. :-P

But as JVOR said earlier, I'm not sure how much it matters because I don't think a real PR says anything about a player's alignment one way or another, so I'd much rather base my feelings on CTM on everything else, not just the supposed PR.

Interesting. This is a little backtracking from Ape being scum. And tossing in 2 more possibilities. Hmm.

Polack doesn't see what's interesting, 1) since the very beginning I've acknowledged that gaype could have a PR of some sort. Pac would absolutely sic that idiot on me for lulz and 2) even if gaype is scum, he's certainly not the only scum member 3) I'd like a reveal from sharrow, cause he's pinging, so is WWombat and Leelou still

Asking a question that proves that she does not know something that at the least, a good number of townies know. heh

I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about here....

Polack doesn't see what's interesting, 1) since the very beginning I've acknowledged that gaype could have a PR of some sort. Pac would absolutely sic that idiot on me for lulz and 2) even if gaype is scum, he's certainly not the only scum member 3) I'd like a reveal from sharrow, cause he's pinging, so is WWombat and Leelou still

I do agree with the bold.

The bolded is the only part that has me really questioning it, but on the flip side we've seen instances before where mods don't get too out of hand with coming down on people for occasionally forgetting. As stupid as I completely acknowledge it is, I also can't imagine CTM relying on a play that he would ultimately get accused of stealing from SMC. :-P

But as JVOR said earlier, I'm not sure how much it matters because I don't think a real PR says anything about a player's alignment one way or another, so I'd much rather base my feelings on CTM on everything else, not just the supposed PR.

Exactly on all accounts, existance of a PR doesn't mean scum or town, and forgetting to include had never once resulted in a modkill here.. such a distraction you all make of Polacks fondness for insulting his ethnicity

I don't recall you mentioning Leelou before.

I'm pinging because I said I wouldn't be around much?

Polack thinks it was unnecessary, early day 1, you aren't known for being a post leader, so at the time, a 3-4 hour absence to do something at work most likely wouldn't of been noticed, let alone catch heat for.. I've been mia for a few hours now taking care of stuff and nobody said boo, and thanks to gaype, I'm a central figure in day 1 action this game. You aren't pinging cause you wouldn't be around, you were pinging for mentioning before hand as if to prevent yourself from getting run up... it's day though, so obviously, not even close to sold on you.

That was Ape's first "tell" on CTM.

"

Yes it was his bs tell that polack thought was a "trap" cause I've made cases similar to this in the past, setting up an unnecessary and preemptive defense just seems like something a roleless townie would never do

Polack thinks it was unnecessary, early day 1, you aren't known for being a post leader, so at the time, a 3-4 hour absence to do something at work most likely wouldn't of been noticed, let alone catch heat for.. I've been mia for a few hours now taking care of stuff and nobody said boo, and thanks to gaype, I'm a central figure in day 1 action this game. You aren't pinging cause you wouldn't be around, you were pinging for mentioning before hand as if to prevent yourself from getting run up... it's day though, so obviously, not even close to sold on you.

Well, it was 3 days in a row for a good 6 hours straight that I was not even able to read the thread.

Asking a question that proves that she does not know something that at the least, a good number of townies know. heh

Lol I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't see a question in her post, either. Maybe I need to reread from the beginning.

Lol I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't see a question in her post, either. Maybe I need to reread from the beginning.

Nolder shot DPR in the beginning of day 1, DPR is still alive and no one seems to think any of it is strange. Hm...

I´m not sure about this Ape/CTM battle. I would probably vote CTM over Ape but at the same time 80 is one of those who have stood out most to me and one of the reasons is him bringing up the "don´t lynch last mod". Something else is odd about him, it´s like he is trying to keep a low profile while still posting.

I agree with JVoR about Sharrow.

I don't see it either, Dan.

I'm with you on this one - I don't know what he's talking about.

I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about here....

It's like holding out a butterfly net and watching them fly right in.

It's like holding out a butterfly net and watching them fly right in.

Actually, goober, if I'm reading you right....the "bad" answer would have been to agree with you and vote Tina for it. You make it sound as if we're being dim, but it means we're being truthful.

So it looks like CTM is done squirming and shifting momentum to Sharrow?

Narrative about my RL + OMGUS + alignment irrelevant "you contradicted yourself" + "I guarantee Ape is this or that" = he took us all on a pretty wild ride, one might even say he was flailing. While I stayed firm in voting him based on seeing his scum tells early.

So, all that, it leads to him guaranteeing, and then he jumps off onto Sharrow - another person who has a high-level of paranoia attached to the idea of putting trust in him, like me.

Disappointing. I'm about 80% confident in my read on CTM's tells, but because I presented it with confidence you guys flaked out. How many times have I argued with him only in night phase because I have read him as town to help us both stay alive? Nobody seems to consider my track record of interaction with him for what it really has been. If someone else, maybe a Slats or Vic or Jetscode had made the same early statements I did about his tells, many of you would have blindly followed and celebrated lynching scum. But because identity politics prevail... All CTM had to do to survive my read on him was pollute the thread with the litany of crap I mentioned above, diffuse my attempts to be precision-based in my play, get me arguing the one-off untrue statements he was making in order to move the debate to proving things that can't be proven and convolute the situation by echoing all your paranoia's about me, back to you.

Few of you seem to be looking at the nuance of his reaction to my case, his subsequent failure to defend that he morphed into a counter-case, the crap case he put out on Leelou, and the switch to Sharrow.

I guess you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Actually, goober, if I'm reading you right....the "bad" answer would have been to agree with you and vote Tina for it. You make it sound as if we're being dim, but it means we're being truthful.

Actually, I'm just pointing out a relatively small-coud-be-nothing detail sprinkled with tiny little bits of sarcasm.

Goober.

Few of you seem to be looking at the nuance of his reaction to my case, his subsequent failure to defend that he morphed into a counter-case, the crap case he put out on Leelou, and the switch to Sharrow.

oh shut it.. There was no case you doof, either you've been PR'd or are scum.. The only squirming one is you, you are literally repeating the points I'm making against you and making them at me. It's pathetic.

If polack was to find an example of me doing what i did to LeeLou in a previous game as confirmed town, will you self vote? Either that, or you produce evidence of the contrary, until then no case, just poo

Official Vote Count:

Tina (2) - Leelou, DPR

Leelou (1) - Tina

Nolder (1) - BG

CTM (4) - Ape, Nolder, Sharrow, Wombat

Sharrow (9) - Blob, AVM, 80, Verb, JVoR, SMC, Hess, JiF, CTM

Verb (2) - JC, Dan

Ape (2) - Vic, Christine

Hess (1) - Smash

with 22 alive, it takes 12 hits to get knocked out

So it looks like CTM is done squirming and shifting momentum to Sharrow?

Narrative about my RL + OMGUS + alignment irrelevant "you contradicted yourself" + "I guarantee Ape is this or that" = he took us all on a pretty wild ride, one might even say he was flailing. While I stayed firm in voting him based on seeing his scum tells early.

So, all that, it leads to him guaranteeing, and then he jumps off onto Sharrow - another person who has a high-level of paranoia attached to the idea of putting trust in him, like me.

Disappointing. I'm about 80% confident in my read on CTM's tells, but because I presented it with confidence you guys flaked out. How many times have I argued with him only in night phase because I have read him as town to help us both stay alive? Nobody seems to consider my track record of interaction with him for what it really has been. If someone else, maybe a Slats or Vic or Jetscode had made the same early statements I did about his tells, many of you would have blindly followed and celebrated lynching scum. But because identity politics prevail... All CTM had to do to survive my read on him was pollute the thread with the litany of crap I mentioned above, diffuse my attempts to be precision-based in my play, get me arguing the one-off untrue statements he was making in order to move the debate to proving things that can't be proven and convolute the situation by echoing all your paranoia's about me, back to you.

Get. Off. That. Horse.

damn

Archived