Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

Lynch Wombat - principle lynch. Lying as town in that manner helps nobody. You'd have to get VERY lucky to do something good with that.

hrmm... Wwwombat lied, but why are you saying he lied as town? He could've easily been lying as scum but then backed off his claim when he realized it wouldn't stick...

I think you lynch Wwwombat if you think he's scum, not if you think he's town. Very suspect post in polack's opinion

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote: WWWombasshole

I got the same exact role PM. Only a roleless townie would know that. FOS other players that didn't see that.

Last game gaype mod gave scum the town PM's... Pac would do similiar, not buying it cause he fished for it..

I'm helping the real scumhunters.

Please. There isnt any scum hunting going on because we've got a bunch of distractions going on.

This is getting a little ridiculous. And that's coming from me...

So now the focus of the game is on a "playstyle" that is half cryptic-nonsense and half lying. Awesome.

When DPR is the voice of reason, you know a game is ****ed up.

I will still forever blame JVOY for this ongoing nonsense. That little guy pulled this crap as town one game long ago and, credit where it's due, managed to successfully **** over our scum team in the process of it. Ever since then, the rest of these 'tards keep repeatedly trying and failing miserably at it.

Yeah, and then CTM did last game as scum, hitting another scum team...but yeah, this whole game is a mess now.

People are going to blame me for my own lynch. It's not unfair, but it is scummy.

Oh my...

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (7) - Verb, Nolder, BG, DPR, Christine, CTM, Smash

JetFat80 (3) - JiF, Tina, Leelou, JC

SMC (2) - Wombat, JVoR,

JiF (1) - Blob

JVOR (1) - Dan

Verb (2) - AVM, 80

DPR (1) - JiF

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

FYI - someone has gotten stronger via the mercy vote. The 2 who haven't voted do not need to as it's mathmatecially impossible for anyone else to win.

whoever this person is, is likely scum. fwiw.. Unless pac prohibited it, polack thinks scum would pool thier votes for one of thier own

whoever this person is, is likely scum. fwiw.. Unless pac prohibited it, polack thinks scum would pool thier votes for one of thier own

Dan already kinda got to this, but he might have prohibited it considering that a good deal of the first votes all went to different people.

Last game gaype mod gave scum the town PM's... Pac would do similiar, not buying it cause he fished for it..

That is a possibility, but the greater probability is that WWWombasshole is a roleless, albiet reckless and idiotic, townie.

Dan already kinda got to this, but he might have prohibited it considering that a good deal of the first votes all went to different people.

I agree with CTM on this since it's the most logical result. Gotta be a bit suspicious of you, WWW, or assume again you're an idiot townie, because basing an opinion on a hunch that PacMod prohibited something without any evidence to suggest that is suspect.

Unvote: WWWombasshole

I got the same exact role PM. Only a roleless townie would know that. FOS other players that didn't see that.

Pac announced this when he posted the action. Wasn't exactly news.

That is a possibility, but the greater probability is that WWWombasshole is a roleless, albiet reckless and idiotic, townie.

last game when I was scum and was catching some pressure I made a post that paraphrased the townie pm hoping people would recognize it.. My point is that' I'm not inclined to let PM wording over rule a scum read. Most mods prevent pm's from being able to be used in that fashion anymore

I'm also willing to vote Verbal, SMC, 80 and gaype

I said "might" Right now I'm leaning towards lynching anyone who takes an extra vote to lynch. Dangerous to have those types around at endgame if scum.

Definitely keep us posted on your thoughts. And when they change. Or when you were lying about them. Oh, and when you are doing something clever with them.

Unvote Wombat. We have him buttoned down. Let's move on.

last game when I was scum and was catching some pressure I made a post that paraphrased the townie pm hoping people would recognize it.. My point is that' I'm not inclined to let PM wording over rule a scum read. Most mods prevent pm's from being able to be used in that fashion anymore

I get that, and most certainly agree it shouldn't override a scumread. But I'm willing to take it for what it is with WWWomba$$hole.

Yeah, same here. While it's certainly possible his roleless reveal is legit, we've seen town shoot themselves in the foot before by giving too much weight to references to PMs.

Vote: JF80

The reveal with WWW is a one shot deal now that the roless townie claim is out of the bag. I'm not giving that much weight to it, but until we get more evidence I won't vote for him right now. That moves 80 up on the list and where I want to go now.

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (6) - Verb, Nolder, BG, Christine, CTM, Smash

JetFat80 (5) - JiF, Tina, Leelou, JC, SMC

SMC (2) - Wombat, JVoR,

JiF (1) - Blob

JVOR (1) - Dan

Verb (2) - AVM, 80

With 19 alive, it takes 10 punches to get knocked out

Archived