Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Sanchez comes to camp 12lbs heavier\stronger

Did he jump on the Mcnight diet plan and eat an excessive amount of Mcdonalds? If so, I'm less happy about his weight gain. If this is the first derivative of trading for Tebow then I smile at this.

Just to be clear, there was absolutely no truth whatsoever to that McDonald's story about McKnight. He made a crack about it once as a joke and the dipsh*ts in the media took off and ran with it. It was pretty obvious at the time when you read the actual transcript rather than the stories written by those morons, and even since then he has specifically said so.

I see all the snarky comments but there's no way this could be bad news. When a player is in better shape that's good news.

I would hope he would add some muscle after getting killed last year.

I mean, this is fine, but I don't think strength or toughness is even in the Top 5 of Mark Sanchez Flaws. He's actually really tough and ran for like 6 scores last year.

I think it just goes to durability more than anything else. I really believe being stronger will just keep him healthier over the long term.

I think it just goes to durability more than anything else. I really believe being stronger will just keep him healthier over the long term.

Especially when you have a turnstile playing right tackle.

Especially when you have a turnstile playing right tackle.

A turnstile actually implies that something is being done to slow each passenger down slightly. Last year they had a big EZ Pass sign at RT.

I would hope he would add some muscle after getting killed last year.

He was probably afraid his offensive line would not protect him again and figured he needed to fend for himself.