Mark or Tim?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Mark or Tim?

• Mark by a lot
    • Mark is slightly better
    • About even
    • Tim is slightly better
    • Tim by a lot
    • They may be equal, but they both suck so who cares?

I think Tebow is the better QB of the two, but Sporano will give mark a better chance to succeed than previously had. He clearly can't handle a pro style offense but does very well in power and play action. sh*tty clearly couldn't wait to open his passing playbook under any circumstances even if it wasn't in the best interests of the team. So I think this will be a better marriage but Tebow was also born for this system. It's marks job to lose

Oh the whole which came first the chicken shottenheimer or the sanchez (laid an egg) argument. Was wondering when we'd get into that again. I miss it.

Let's see. Power running offense - 2 playoff runs. Passing offense- no playoffs. Shotty- passing OC. constant- defense. Logic- Shotty is the problem not mark

Let's see. Power running offense - 2 playoff runs. Passing offense- no playoffs. Shotty- passing OC. constant- defense. Logic- Shotty is the problem not mark

Yeah, I can't believe we hired Schottenheimer in 2011 either. Why did we hire a passing OC when the power running offense was working so well??

Or, Schotty is just a really bad talent evaluator. He was the major cog in drafting both Clemens and Sanchez.

I literally can't take this anymore. I was so much happier just coming to the site, reading other people's opinions and either agreeing or not agreeing. :sign0182:

I think you're confusing facts with opinions. Unless you've already seen how this season has played out and Sanchez was amazing.

Since you're psychic, did we win the Super Bowl?? I have to know.

I think what has you exhausting yourself is this strawman argument you're having with no one who thinks that Sanchez is, was, or will be amazing.

Archived