Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Votecount

Smash - Leelou, Levity, Wombat, Vic, JVOR, Ape (6)

Vic - Pac, Verbal, Smash (3)

Wombat - Dan, JiF (2)

Not Voting: Crusher, Jetscode1, Hess (3)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Saturday @ 8AM PST

Votecount

Vic - Verbal, Smash (2)

Wombat - Dan, JiF (2)

Not Voting: Crusher, Jetscode1, Hess, Pac (4)

is smash even trying?

crusher's bothering a little for barely posting any game content aside from jokes. I don't know if that's a usual thing.

back, by the way, but not for long. I might have time to make a response to Leelou's post, but if I don't, I wanted to point out that the "Levity did sh*t early D1" is hugely hypocritical because I don't remember any actual material from her early D1 aside from her reaction to Wombat, plus she mentioned 'going to sleep' as somehow being suspicious. I don't remember a lot of discussion (except from Ape) until I switched my vote from Smash to her, which got Ape going. I stopped responding to Ape's arguments because he's stubborn and is going to misinterpret every defense I make, so I don't really see what the point is. No one knows my meta here, so they aren't used to how I usually play D1 and I'm not going to explain my self-meta because that's bullsh*t.

If anyone has any questions for me that they would like me to answer specifically, or any comments they would like for me to respond to, post them and I'll directly respond to them in the morning. Maybe I'm just being too vague.

Hey guys Im back ...I made it very clear I was watching the footbsall game last night for those asking the questions as to weather Im paying attention.

Also, yes my behavior is a bit odd but do you think I would be drawing all this attention to myself as scum ? Is that the best scum hunting you guys can do ?

I did this on purpose to see who would bite, and while I may be acting Lazy I think the scum hinting is even worse. Its really easy to jump on the Nut Jobs train and I would guess scum would just love the opportunity. Im going to stick by my claim that Vic is scum and I think all you so called scum hiunters out there should look at my train and why people voted and make your decisions accordingly.

Levity I always try :)

Votecount

Vic - Verbal, Smash (2)

Wombat - Dan, JiF (2)

Hess - Pac (1)

Hey guys Im back ...I made it very clear I was watching the footbsall game last night for those asking the questions as to weather Im paying attention.

Also, yes my behavior is a bit odd but do you think I would be drawing all this attention to myself as scum ? Is that the best scum hunting you guys can do ?

I did this on purpose to see who would bite, and while I may be acting Lazy I think the scum hinting is even worse. Its really easy to jump on the Nut Jobs train and I would guess scum would just love the opportunity. Im going to stick by my claim that Vic is scum and I think all you so called scum hiunters out there should look at my train and why people voted and make your decisions accordingly.

Levity I always try :)

Lol the hell is this? Why would you try to intentionally act all scummy right before a deadline? That makes no sense. Out of nowhere you just said Vic is scum and ran with it.

Tell me, what do you think of leelou? Do you find her scummy? What about vic is scummy to you?

Votecount

Smash - Leelou, Levity, Wombat, Vic, JVOR, Ape, Dan (7)

Vic - Verbal, Smash (2)

Wombat - JiF (1)

Hess - Pac (1)

Good morning bizzzzatches. The Smash case seems crappy to me and the connection to Levity seems crappy. But who cares? Almost deadline. Bye Smash. I will kill you while I sip my coffee and devour my bacon.. If I had my choice I think Vic is a good bet for cum. Not happening today.

vote smash

is smash even trying?

crusher's bothering a little for barely posting any game content aside from jokes. I don't know if that's a usual thing.

back, by the way, but not for long. I might have time to make a response to Leelou's post, but if I don't, I wanted to point out that the "Levity did sh*t early D1" is hugely hypocritical because I don't remember any actual material from her early D1 aside from her reaction to Wombat, plus she mentioned 'going to sleep' as somehow being suspicious. I don't remember a lot of discussion (except from Ape) until I switched my vote from Smash to her, which got Ape going. I stopped responding to Ape's arguments because he's stubborn and is going to misinterpret every defense I make, so I don't really see what the point is. No one knows my meta here, so they aren't used to how I usually play D1 and I'm not going to explain my self-meta because that's bullsh*t.

If anyone has any questions for me that they would like me to answer specifically, or any comments they would like for me to respond to, post them and I'll directly respond to them in the morning. Maybe I'm just being too vague.

Actually Im usually very analytic and super serious when I partake in teh mafia goodness. Changing up my style and strategy this game. Just so everyone knows I do not have a PR and I would like to bathe you all in gravy and call you my own.

Votecount

Smash - Leelou, Levity, Wombat, Vic, JVOR, Ape, Dan, Crusher (8)

Vic - Verbal, Smash (2)

Wombat - JiF (1)

Hess - Pac (1)

Not Voting: Jetscode1, Hess (2)

Smash cried and snorted in distress as the rope slipped out of his mouth and around his neck. His eyes opened wide in utter terror as the fat and sweaty man that had rode him for the day dismounted and gave him a smack on the ass to get him moving. And move he did. Smash just wanted to get away so badly that he ran right off a cliff, smashing into the jagged rocks below.

Smashmouth, The (Powerless) Horse, has been lynched

lrDYy.jpg

is smash even trying?

I think I'm the only one voting you. So, this is extremely over defensive and still coming across like you are putting feelers of suspicion out there that might ignite a move away from Smash, even though you were smart enough to vote him again to at least distance a little.

I admitted to acting weird for a reason ...I revealed and I explained I was watching the football game and a bit distracted I guess that was not enough info to keep me alive. Once again town runs up a player (vic) and gets no reveal ! Good Job and good luck town. When I fliup town just get the info you need from my lynch.

Archived