Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

Votecount

Leelou - Jetscode1, Levity, Wombat, Crusher, Vicious, Smash (6)

Smash - Leelou, Verbal (2)

JiF - Pac, JVOR (2)

Jetscode1 - Dan (1)

Wombat - JiF (1)

Levity - Ape (1)

Not Voting: Smash, CTM (2)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Saturday @ 5AM PST

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leelou you have anything to say? I'm about to vote you out of boredom as it doesn't appear we're getting anyone else to 8 votes by tonight.

If you flip town there are 3 people on your train that look interesting to me (levity, Vic, Smash).

If you flip scum then good riddance.

I'll keep my vote on JiF for the time being.. he'd rather talk about watches than anything going on in the game.

I'm a town villager with no special powers.

Votecount

Leelou - Jetscode1, Levity, Wombat, Crusher, Vicious, Smash (6)

Smash - Leelou, Verbal (2)

JiF - Pac, JVOR (2)

Jetscode1 - Dan (1)

Wombat - JiF (1)

Levity - Ape (1)

Not Voting: Smash, CTM (2)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Saturday @ 5AM PST

unvote

vote vic

Leelou you have anything to say? I'm about to vote you out of boredom as it doesn't appear we're getting anyone else to 8 votes by tonight.

If you flip town there are 3 people on your train that look interesting to me (levity, Vic, Smash).

I'll keep my vote on JiF for the time being.. he'd rather talk about watches than anything going on in the game.

Let's vote Vic together. WE got time.

No. You literally put words in my mouth. You said I wanted you to keep your vote on Smash. I didn't say that. You said I was defending Leelou, clearly I am not.

You can FOS someone without literally typing out FOS.

This explanation is bordering on retarded. Seriously.

Vic trying to pull my attention away from you makes you even more informative. You are the best lynch of this day phase. Easily.

I saw this as well. And the shift has begun to Vic.....

@ Ape - since you love to tie like 3 people together every game...and try to solve the game with one move on day 1 (which I will always find scummy), why Levity over Smash?

Thanks,

In short, Levity to me represents the hingepin of D1 manuevering we've seen. I'm not guaranteeing I caught 3 scum in one case, what I'm saying is she did something I view as universally scummy - she pushed my train, then added her vote to Leelou's. When I called her out on it, she didn't defend agains my case, she instead put words in my mouth and chose to try arguing over personal insults. Something you did last game when I cased you and you were scum, you wouldn't defend and instead created a bickering match that drowned my case out.

The details of my case are in the thread. In the spirit of doing what I said pre-game and not being spammy, I won't be redundantly repeating it time and again.

I've also said I'm fine lynch Smash first if people want to invoke some bs about her being new here. I just think she opens up more context than Smash, but either or I am fine with. There has been much more resistance to Levity lynch than Smash, when I voted him others did quickly. When I voted her, people distanced from my case and put votes elsewhere, namely Leelou.

Vic is accusing Leelou of "get behind the Ape" which he could be spot on about. If I have time I can re-read later and see if I reconsider Vic's point, but for now I'm content with Levity or Smash.

I'm much more in this camp. Add in Crusher for his "we don't lynch new people" reason for leaving Levity alone.

Let me get this straight....

So, Leelou reveals and we want to move to Vic? *Looks at Crusher and Pac* I'm game but why?

On Ape vs Levity..Levity votes Leelou...Ape pounces like its a banana...Levity states Ape is protecting Leelou...Ape extrapolates that a Levity lynch could determine the alignment of Smash and Crusher. Then the Ape hints that Vic is trying to derail the Levity train.

Is this the circle jerk we love to see here at JN or not?

Caught up.

unvote

Not sure what to make of all the nonsense so far. Smash seemed smelly to me and I think Ape spun wombats case in a direction that didn't make much sense. Good part of all of that is we are getting some interesting reactions.

Personally this is my analysis:

Ape doing his ape thing of rattling cages. I believe he's off on wombat. Smash smells to me because his play is un-smash like. A little more loose gooey and joking. Not sure if he got a crap role or is telegraphing that he's changing play styles.

What I gathered from this mos recent exchange is Leelou. She played follow the ape on smash. Is nudging the ape to go after levity, yet as of this moment has not voted her.

Levity seems like she's got tunnel vision for LL. been on her ass since her vote on Smash

Vote Leelou

What's the case on Smash? Playing un-Smash like? I'd consider a move there...have my own thoughts and need to find the quote...before I do.

In short, Levity to me represents the hingepin of D1 manuevering we've seen. I'm not guaranteeing I caught 3 scum in one case, what I'm saying is she did something I view as universally scummy - she pushed my train, then added her vote to Leelou's. When I called her out on it, she didn't defend agains my case, she instead put words in my mouth and chose to try arguing over personal insults. Something you did last game when I cased you and you were scum, you wouldn't defend and instead created a bickering match that drowned my case out.

The details of my case are in the thread. In the spirit of doing what I said pre-game and not being spammy, I won't be redundantly repeating it time and again.

I've also said I'm fine lynch Smash first if people want to invoke some bs about her being new here. I just think she opens up more context than Smash, but either or I am fine with. There has been much more resistance to Levity lynch than Smash, when I voted him others did quickly. When I voted her, people distanced from my case and put votes elsewhere, namely Leelou.

Vic is accusing Leelou of "get behind the Ape" which he could be spot on about. If I have time I can re-read later and see if I reconsider Vic's point, but for now I'm content with Levity or Smash.

No, I nailed you, deer in headlights style and you omgus voted back...and it just so happened I was scum. >real talk<

As for this situation - I think you are wild and crazy poo flinger, its amusing.

Let me get this straight....

So, Leelou reveals and we want to move to Vic? *Looks at Crusher and Pac* I'm game but why?

The better question is why not? Vics spot on Leelous train is a nice place for scum to settle in.

I haven't sinked my teeth into anything yet so it's time to bounce around and see what up. Like I always do.

I have a question for you. Why do you feel so comfortable with where you've deposited your first vote? yeah yeah you may have joke voted someone else but this is where you've been the majority of the game now.

Nobody answered this - but I know we had a debate here once about DM style vs. JN. Here at JN, we used the Godfather role a lot and DM uses the symp role a lot.

Does anyone remember this? Who was it with? Was Nolderp a part? I'm gaming the mod right now, but it will help me with my feelings toward Wwwbgay.

Nobody answered this - but I know we had a debate here once about DM style vs. JN. Here at JN, we used the Godfather role a lot and DM uses the symp role a lot.

Does anyone remember this? Who was it with? Was Nolderp a part? I'm gaming the mod right now, but it will help me with my feelings toward Wwwbgay.

I remember the convo, but not the participants. I probably chimed in with my hate for the GF role, though. DM like symps more than GFs.

I remember the convo, but not the participants. I probably chimed in with my hate for the GF role, though. DM like symps more than GFs.

Thanks. I feel like it was you, now that you say that...but really cant remember.

Either way, I'm sticking with wwwbgay. I think he was signaling.

The better question is why not? Vics spot on Leelous train is a nice place for scum to settle in.

I haven't sinked my teeth into anything yet so it's time to bounce around and see what up. Like I always do.

I have a question for you. Why do you feel so comfortable with where you've deposited your first vote? yeah yeah you may have joke voted someone else but this is where you've been the majority of the game now.

If by first vote...you mean my vote on Leelou...She is an excellent player who plays well as town or scum...she consistently stays below my radar and my vote was to spur her toward more activity and help me make a read for later judgment...since we have her reveal...I'll unvote.

I'm still not sure what direction to look moving forward...still want to hear from others...have some ideas...need more info.

Call me crabgrass but Im with Paco.

I'm a town villager with no special powers.

If that's the case then I'm willing to move to Levity. I think it's an easy claim to throw up there. I think we're getting good information here- don't like how quickly crusher peeled off and then mexipac piggy backing on it.

Unvote

Vote Levity

Methinks the VicGod is at work here.....

Dismuh****a. Drumming up the terror of the VicGod without as so much as presenting a case.

Also, by My count I was the 3rd vote on LL. JC, Levity, Myself. SO peculiar people are jumping on me as a nice little "snug spot" to settle in as scum. The only reason people are on me are:

1) I made the loudest case

2) People drumming up my rep

3) I'm sexy as ****

You. That's my guess. Big claim, settle down and then latch on to someone that's easy to sell.

Good read. Wrong, but good read. I needed to claim early to inform town. If you aren't lynched, I might be hiding with you tonight. Keep the bed warm.

Archived