Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

I admitted to acting weird for a reason ...I revealed and I explained I was watching the football game and a bit distracted I guess that was not enough info to keep me alive. Once again town runs up a player (vic) and gets no reveal ! Good Job and good luck town. When I fliup town just get the info you need from my lynch.

Sorry bud, your lynch was definitely informative though, there was an entanglement that you were a bit of a lynchpin for. Looks like D2 will be re-read and build new theories time.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My head hurts.

Do a re-read... .outta make it explode.

Very coy, careful play by everything so far this game. I don't have any strong reads at the moment, still trying to read between the lines on some of what we saw yesterday.

So, I'm revealing.

I'm a rogue. It is like a Hider, only better. I can stay with people at night and protect both of us, but if I stay with scum, I die.

Obviously if I hide with scum and die, I'm unable to tell you people who......so I'm going to start calling my shots. If I live, I hid with town. Scum can't kill us due to me protecting both of us. If I die, the player I named is scum. Simple.

I also take 1 vote less to lynch, btw.

Game on?

Was just re-reading this. First off... who are you hiding with, since you said you'd be "calling your shots"?

Also, in your reasoning for revealing you said you revealed so that if you died from hiding with scum, you wanted us to know in the morning who you hid with. I didn't catch this until now, but this seems illogical. If you hide with scum and die, then we'd see their alignment/role and yours and we could essentially have just figured it out or asked Nolder what a "rogue" is.

Can you elaborate on your thinking here?

Hey guys Im back ...I made it very clear I was watching the footbsall game last night for those asking the questions as to weather Im paying attention.

Also, yes my behavior is a bit odd but do you think I would be drawing all this attention to myself as scum ? Is that the best scum hunting you guys can do ?

I did this on purpose to see who would bite, and while I may be acting Lazy I think the scum hinting is even worse. Its really easy to jump on the Nut Jobs train and I would guess scum would just love the opportunity. Im going to stick by my claim that Vic is scum and I think all you so called scum hiunters out there should look at my train and why people voted and make your decisions accordingly.

Levity I always try :)

And even in you're final defense post you

Didn't answer my question about who brought up your lack of presence. It wasn't me. I agreed with JiF on it.

This has gotta go down as one of the worst day 1's. Sanchez-like

Was just re-reading this. First off... who are you hiding with, since you said you'd be "calling your shots"?

Also, in your reasoning for revealing you said you revealed so that if you died from hiding with scum, you wanted us to know in the morning who you hid with. I didn't catch this until now, but this seems illogical. If you hide with scum and die, then we'd see their alignment/role and yours and we could essentially have just figured it out or asked Nolder what a "rogue" is.

That's why I thought it smelled. THAT part smells like a play to get town on his side. In the meantime the hiding part was what felt to me like it was a survivor. Like I told JVOR, google survivor and read through the various wiki's.

Sure. If I hide with scum, I die....not the scum. So if I didn't call my shot and I died, you'd have no idea what scum I found.

I protect who I hide with, so scum shooting my target doesn't work. If I can't find scum within the first few nights, then I'd say lynch me before I out too many townies....they make good targets for future scum NKs.

I'll be with Vic tonight.

Smash cried and snorted in distress as the rope slipped out of his mouth and around his neck. His eyes opened wide in utter terror as the fat and sweaty man that had rode him for the day dismounted and gave him a smack on the ass to get him moving. And move he did. Smash just wanted to get away so badly that he ran right off a cliff, smashing into the jagged rocks below.

Smashmouth, The (Powerless) Horse, has been lynched

Hahaha, smashing cause of smashmouth. I get it.

Sure. If I hide with scum, I die....not the scum. So if I didn't call my shot and I died, you'd have no idea what scum I found.

I protect who I hide with, so scum shooting my target doesn't work. If I can't find scum within the first few nights, then I'd say lynch me before I out too many townies....they make good targets for future scum NKs.

0035247c.jpg

I feel like your role isnt generic. At least not around here.

Ah, okay... I didn't get from your initial explanation that if you hid with scum you died and they didn't. Now it makes sense. Thanks.

Why? Did I miss something?

I'm making fun of your mundane observation. Obviously it's not a generic role, it's not a generic game, Nolder called it "generic" fantasy as in the fantasy part is generic, not the setup. That is why Smash was a horse, Nolder is using generic creatures and sh*t that routinely appear in fantasy for the setup, he doesn't have a specific fantasy story like Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones that he is using as a platform for the setup.

Archived