JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting that Hess, Lily, verbal, wombat, and smash are posting without giving the i'm town statement.

I'll play. I'm town, not scum, nor 3rd party. Nor am I the shark.

I am, however, the cranky bitch who is about to hand out harpoons. How ya like dem apples?

Nolder's unnecessary case on me makes no sense.

I wouldn't really call it a case but I do agree it's all unnecessary

And regarding his accusation, I'm doing just what I said, playing out the game out of respect to DPR.

Self voting is hardly playing it out

In fact in my book it is one of the the most anti town moves someone can make

All you're doing is hurting the town

If you're really town and you still want to play unvote yourself and case some people

Or if you can't or wont do that for whatever reason then pull out of the game

It's nice that you're trying to be respectful to DPR but I don't think purposely tanking your role because you think it's sh*tty and because you ****ed up D1 is all that respectful really

It builds tension and whispers of possibility. And It's not teasing if the widow is currently deciding what to do...

hehe

And I'm still thinking, btw. Have maybe 1 person thus far. I'm sure I'll tell them, or perhaps not. Depends on if anybody notices this....

What specific times are you thinking of, Verbal? IIRC, this is only the second time I have implied a fake investigation result on this site. Would be really curious to hear about all the times I have done this and not netted anything. Or were you just trying to look town with a stock pro-town statement?

Original plan was ONLY inactives. You added wombat and EP after I questioned the stupidity of your plan.

I'm done explaining it. Your full of sh*t at this point.

I know.

Do me a favor. Push the Ape vs. _____ lynch. Get it to me vs. someone we actually suspect here. Then if I die, revisit how hard people pushed for me, over the other person. This is where info is generated.

Not from just pitting 2 inactives against each other. That's like re-doing D1. Use competing trains to shape perception of suspicious players.

Right now, I think Verbal is a GREAT candidate to be run up. He's boasted about his activity in the past couple games, and in this one he's gone completely off grid.

He's your guy. If there's an inactive scum lurking. Probably him.

Yeah, because now that you've laid it out, all the scum are going to perfectly land in your trap.

lmfao

JiF is starting to have some kind of a weird meltdown.. He's now part of the club I'd vote for. EP, Hess, JiF.

lol

for the record this is the exchange really caught my attention:

No crap it's a "total guess".. isn't that what we're all doing?? seems like a stupid answer from someone who constantly refers to himself as batman.

I didnt mean it like that, meant it like...I'd be pulling names out of the air, not really looking at the game from the, who are the 5 people I think are Sharks perspective. lol It would be forced and not natural and pointless.

Just voting who I think is scummy. If they are the Shark, great. If they are scum, score.

My favorites are wwwbgay, esp and shinobli. Some people I'd like to hear more from. But those are the ones pinging me.

Twice this game I've mentioned your name. Twice this game you've suddenly appeared.

Explain? The first time, you blamed your mobile phone. What gives this time?

Vic showed up shortly after I called for him too. People are clearly monitoring, but not contributing.

Look out, now he's the mafia whisperer too.

I was the first in this game to say it: I am town. I am not 3rd party, scum or the shark.

Said it back on D1, when I transition from JIF to Jetscode.

Also, re-reading the casing and arguing I was doing with JIF. Changed my mind back, he's gotta be scum. The whole dialogue was peppered with all the signatures of how he reacted to me casing him 2 games ago when he was scum, and I was SK.

Anyway. He even did the same thing he did that game where he said "see what you are doing, you've got to be scum" and then didn't vote me.

D1 he thought I was scum. Did not vote me.

D2 he thought EP was scum. Did not vote him.

Instead he is going after Wombat who is as guilty of a half-reveal as JIF is.

OH my god. Here we go again. Wwwbgay is my favorite for scum. So I'm voting him. lmfao. You ****ing moron. Just so happens esp is #2 and shinobli rounding it off at #3. This is how I play the game, every ****ing game. I always make a list of 3 and vote my favorite. You are unreal sometimes.

Are you 100%???

We really need to think about killing this guy, scum or town.

Nothing to work on cause no one has been lynched. I voted JIF because I do not like his reveal at all. Players have been speed lynched for less at JN yet this game most just unvoted JIF without as much as a simple question. Maybe Jif Is trying to hide his role now that the Doc has been killed but WTF good does that do us ? He admitted a power role lets see some follow through. or at least some more reasoning by JIF we are certinaly not seeing any scum hunting by him which he prides himself on as town even though we know better :tongue: (had to get that in there jiffy pop)

Holy sh*t, now your doing this stupid ****ing gaype sh*t? Gross. I've explained numerous times why I'm voting wwwbgay. Multiple times. Quoting each post along the way, but I'm not scum hunting? I like esp because I think she was getting behind the gaype trying to get me lynched, scummy. I like shinobli because of her reaction to heat.

I've explained each and every vote or FOS with reason, much more than other people playing this game but you specifically say I'm not scum hunting?

Dont like this post, at all.

Holy sh*t, now your doing this stupid ****ing gaype sh*t? Gross. I've explained numerous times why I'm voting wwwbgay. Multiple times. Quoting each post along the way, but I'm not scum hunting? I like esp because I think she was getting behind the gaype trying to get me lynched, scummy. I like shinobli because of her reaction to heat.

I've explained each and every vote or FOS with reason, much more than other people playing this game but you specifically say I'm not scum hunting?

Dont like this post, at all.

She's a he too.

If you aren't going to lynch me. Then you guys should really pit someone like EP vs. me vs. Vic or something like that.

Don't like this statement

It's only been how many hours into day 2 and he's already suggesting we lynch someone other than him?

sh*t Tina is in this game? Leelou and Christine have basically made NO statements of note.

Good statement

wtf Leelou, Christine?

Also wtf Tina, where are you?

JiF is starting to have some kind of a weird meltdown.. He's now part of the club I'd vote for. EP, Hess, JiF.

What kind of meltdown? I'm not seeing it

Also, lumping him in with Hess?

Hess is my strongest town read and I'm leaning town on JiF

Saying you want to vote for either of them does not bode well to me

What kind of meltdown? I'm not seeing it

Also, lumping him in with Hess?

Hess is my strongest town read and I'm leaning town on JiF

Saying you want to vote for either of them does not bode well to me

He's full of sh*t. I'm not even close to a meltdown. And he's seen my melt downs. So he should know.

Town Lily thinks out loud, asks good questions, and beats the grass a little. Scum Lily lurks, posts non-committal "I could do this" or "I'd like to see that" sorts of posts.

You are doing the latter. I think you are scum.

decent points

What specific times are you thinking of, Verbal? IIRC, this is only the second time I have implied a fake investigation result on this site. Would be really curious to hear about all the times I have done this and not netted anything. Or were you just trying to look town with a stock pro-town statement?

Not talking about this site, and not talking about specifically faking an investigation result. Just the antics that imply you know more than you do.

And I don't need to look town. I've got 3 ****ing harpoons! How much more town can I get?!?!

I don't like any of Jif's recent posts. Especially #1730

Wwwbgay is my favorite for scum. So I'm voting him. lmfao. You ****ing moron. Just so happens esp is #2 and shinobli rounding it off at #3

We really need to think about killing this guy, scum or town.

Sounds like you are waffling with your vote parked one someone while saying you are fine with lynching any of the players listed. You even said you didn't care if Ape was town. That's smart. You don't care if we Miss lynch. Lol.

In regards to post #1734: Tunneling does not always equal scum hunting.

a good counterpoint

she does play differently on JN than DM

No, not really. She could still be asking questions. She could still be prodding people. She has coasted and not taken a side all game. Simply hopping on a train to appease the majority is how scum Lily plays.

I assume this means "no" to a harpoon? Mmkay then.

Plenty. Asking pointed questions and trying to bait scum are things I've seen you do. When I had you as scum a few games back, you were doing exactly as you are now. Meta? Yes. Is it accurate? I think so.

You actually remember which games? Can you provide links or quotes?

I don't think I've seen her do such things on JN

In her grief, the old man's wife needed to keep busy. She couldn't rest, couldn't sleep after her husband had been senselessly murdered. Who would have done such a thing? And why didn't the police stop them. She sank onto the floor, breaking down again into tears. No one had protected him...no one even cared...

She leaned her head back to breathe and her tear-filled eyes rested on the 3 harpoons hanging over the mantle.

They were old...nothing more than antiques. But even antique steel would easily kill a man, and she knew that some of the fishermen that had been mates with her husband had grumbled about taking retribution in hand.

She stared at those harpoons, and a plan began to form in her grief-stricken mind.

Looks like we've got a...SK with a hitlist? A Lyncher with harpoons?

I don't know but whatever it is I think we're gonna see some bodies hit the floor soon

Not talking about this site, and not talking about specifically faking an investigation result. Just the antics that imply you know more than you do.

And I don't need to look town. I've got 3 ****ing harpoons! How much more town can I get?!?!

You mean when I list 3 or 4 people and call them scum? That's mainly just a humorous way of getting my FoS list published.

For instance:

Scum team so far:

Tina

Lily

Leelou

and Shinori is symp.

Archived