JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nolder seems very tuned into taking out power roles this game. He was onto JC's breadcrumbing presumably, and voted there, and today with me, he was clearly concerned with my LD breadcrumbing.

lol

You're so concerned that I'm calling you on your sh*t that you have to put words in my mouth to make me look guilty?

You presumed wrong

I was not on JC for breadcrumbing nor am I on you for the same

I didn't even pick up on either breadcrumbing otherwise I would have said something

I'm town and I'm laying all my cards on the table for everyone to see

Nice try though

Meh, you are either being thickheaded or you are scum paranoid about me being either a LD or someone you don't want to shoot with your NK.

wtf is with this LD sh*t

I didn't know you were breadcrumbing it until you came out and said you were

If I was scum and actually thought you were a LD why the **** would I say I'm town/not scum?

Besides Ape, who are you thinking is scum?

I think he's content to be 100% wrong on me. Nolder's whole game has been about taking out people breadcrumbing roles. JC and now me.

There are PAGES of people saying they are town, not scum or shark. Yet Nolder says he didn't know I was breadcrumbing LD.

Laughable.

I think he's content to be 100% wrong on me. Nolder's whole game has been about taking out people breadcrumbing roles. JC and now me.

There are PAGES of people saying they are town, not scum or shark. Yet Nolder says he didn't know I was breadcrumbing LD.

Laughable.

Ok. So who do you think is scum?

I didn't pick up on the fact that you were the one who initiated the whole thing

I kind of had a lot to catch up on in case you didn't notice

Okay, here is what occurred to me last night.

Pac was a role cop.

JIF semi-revealed a role. Pac didn't view him.

I have been asking to be lynched. He didn't view me.

He was keen enough to know CTM's power-role tell is to latch onto me. So he viewed CTM. Which I believe.

But, does anyone really believe that Pac viewed AVM first? Not Sharrow? Not me? Not Crusher? Not Vic? I don't. Not for a second. No offense to AVM.

Logically. AVM should be the lynch right now.

Yes. I am revoking my offer to be lynched at this point. Nolder, you are stupid or scum. That much is clear. We can chat more later though.

If AVM is scum. He has a free pass.

If AVM is backup bomb, he is able to be removed right now safely to avoid him killing a townie.

Long story short... there is no way scum or shark target him now or later.

I didn't pick up on the fact that you were the one who initiated the whole thing

I kind of had a lot to catch up on in case you didn't notice

I'm not going to crater on arguing with you.

I wanted to leave the game yesterday. Out of respect for DPR I stayed and said I'd PLAY 100% until I was dead. If you guys don't lynch me today, which I felt was strategically a good move to protect the cop from being outed, then I'm going to keep contributing.

Get past the self vote. I'm just following through on my word.

All you are doing right now is putting all your eggs in the lynch Ape basket. It comes across like you believe I'm more roled up than I say, and that you and your scum team are afraid to shoot at me since I'm asking to be killed.

I created a wifom for scum. You seem like scum frustrated by the wifom.

Archived