JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

Hmmm ok so no go on SMC

I'm trying to root through the inactives to see who we actually have to worry about

Leelou doesn't seemed terribly worried about Tina

Ape clears SMC

IIRC Vic is legitimately busy and so can be given a game day I guess

That leaves Christine, Sharrow, EP, Smash and I think BG who are the majorly inactive people right?

EP already has a train on him and his refusal to catch up pings

That's something I would do as scum

I don't like knowing what's going on in the thread so I don't have to give any opinions about anything and can just bandwagon other peoples cases

I'll hop onto that Vote EP

I'm down to go this route since wwwbgay's train is picking up steam. But when did Ape clear SMC?

Unvote

Vote EP

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, I'm not going to be around for a while. RL stuff going on. Got a major turd brewing.

I understand if you need to replace me DPR. Sorry to ruin your game.

Play as you can, no worries. Plus, no other superheroes are available to step in...

But when did Ape clear SMC?

A few minutes ago

Said SMC tends to lurk more as town until endgame

Since we have SO MANY inactives/lurkers I'm willing to give SMC the pass for the moment so I could narrow down the list of people who don't really have an excuse

EP just said he has a free WEEK but he refuses to take the time to catch up

Prime target imo

A few minutes ago

Since we have SO MANY inactives/lurkers I'm willing to give SMC the pass for the moment so I could narrow down the list of people who don't really have an excuse

Prime target imo

Oh, gotcha, I think "clearing" him, was the wrong word. SMC isnt cleared by any means. He's just playing a townie game, per Ape.

Hmmm ok so no go on SMC

I'm trying to root through the inactives to see who we actually have to worry about

Leelou doesn't seemed terribly worried about Tina

Ape clears SMC

IIRC Vic is legitimately busy and so can be given a game day I guess

That leaves Christine, Sharrow, EP, Smash and I think BG who are the majorly inactive people right?

EP already has a train on him and his refusal to catch up pings

That's something I would do as scum

I don't like knowing what's going on in the thread so I don't have to give any opinions about anything and can just bandwagon other peoples cases

I'll hop onto that Vote EP

I'm not clearing SMC by any means.

Vic DOES hide behind real life as scum. So that's a null tell type thing.

Vote Smash.

He unvoted JC after JC revealed, but made the comment "for now" which seeded doubt in JC's role claim. Scum nuance.

I'm down to go this route since wwwbgay's train is picking up steam. But when did Ape clear SMC?

Unvote

Vote EP

Good to see this.

For a while there, you've been talking about suspicion of EP but not ever putting your vote on there.

A few minutes ago

Prime target imo

I was giving you my rap sheet on him. If you want to go there, go there. It is by no means a "clear". He might just be doing what is smart, in a game with 27 people scum doesn't need to try to manipulate sh*t until the numbers are thinned out. I don't know.

Technically, Pac revealed AVM as a backup role - and AVM said he was backup bomb. Yes. Not sure why AVM would actually tell us that.

Nolder vouched for it.

I'm gonna take a stab and guess that we're looking at 2 bombs and 2 backup bombs:

NK Bomb - ?

Lynch Bomb - ?

Backup Bombs - AVM, Nolder

Also, Leelou is scum, asking everyone for their thoughts. Looking for safe nightkills Leelou?

You sound ridiculous with these questions when you aren't caught up. I gave her a harpoon - she stuck it in Pac. That was probably the 2nd time that day Pac has had something stuck in him. Gross.

Got it.

I guess this makes sense for the theme. Jaws was ultimately killed by a bomb.

heh.

You are totally Jaws, aren't you.

Explains the peripheral play style, and the buddying up to townies. You can play right along with the town, and eat them at your leisure.

Also, I wouldn't recommend lynching either of our backup bombs. It's possible that the only way the shark dies is a bomb. Whether that's by lynch or by the shark accidentally eating a bomb, I'm not sure. But as I said, since the Shark dies via a bomb in the movie, this is the best theory I've got.

Oh, gotcha, I think "clearing" him, was the wrong word. SMC isnt cleared by any means. He's just playing a townie game, per Ape.

Yeah bad choice of words sorry

Maybe "ruled out for now" would have been a better way to put it

heh.

You are totally Jaws, aren't you.

Explains the peripheral play style, and the buddying up to townies. You can play right along with the town, and eat them at your leisure.

I'm actually getting the same impression.

I'm also pretty sure I know EXACTLY what you're doing, and I'm going to PM my guess to DPR.

I'm not clearing SMC by any means.

Vic DOES hide behind real life as scum. So that's a null tell type thing.

Vote Smash.

He unvoted JC after JC revealed, but made the comment "for now" which seeded doubt in JC's role claim. Scum nuance.

I like Smash too. You claimed what you were doing with me was a trap or sorts - Smash bit, hard. Pretty much echoed the same bs babble you did. I'll find the post. It was scummy as hell. I like this vote. Think him and EP are good trains to start.

Nolder, yes, I'm busy. But I like to get a lay of the terrain early. And, LOL, Ape. Yeah, I really am hot and cold at end game. I liken my mafia style to a streak shooter in basketball. I can win the game at the end with a hot hand. But I can also lose it.

I'm still happy with my EP vote. Interested to look at JF80. Although, his bomb theory is interesting.

I'm actually getting the same impression.

I'm also pretty sure I know EXACTLY what you're doing, and I'm going to PM my guess to DPR.

If you're a harpoon guy who gave out his harpoons, why are you asking Quint for another harpoon rather than a vest to keep you alive?

Also, I wouldn't recommend lynching either of our backup bombs. It's possible that the only way the shark dies is a bomb. Whether that's by lynch or by the shark accidentally eating a bomb, I'm not sure. But as I said, since the Shark dies via a bomb in the movie, this is the best theory I've got.

Hmmm... earlier in the game you accused me, with no real rationale, of being the shark. Now this?

I think you are the shark, yup I do.

Nope, sorry. I learned from Vic's game that if I'm SK, I can't afford to play out in front.

You aren't playing out front. You are playing the periphery... not going vote crazy like you usually do, not being stupid, you are being tentative and careful, and spending more time making sure you are buddies with guys like Hess, AVM and whatnot than you are scum hunting.

In fact, you've made more shark comments than scum comments. I get the impression that you are projecting your role onto others, to divert suspicion you could be the shark away from you.

Archived