JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, you still feeling JIF as town? After all the bs he's pumped out?

Haven;t had the time to really get into it. I would have to go re-read. Unfortunately my best reads on him comes when he and I have exchanges. We really haven;t so Im not sure. I am starting to feel the case on EP though. SMC's explanation on his role made sense. Lets kill it.

*THIS IS A 48 HR DAY*

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Shinori ( 1 ) - Lily

JiF ( 3 ) - Smash, Shinori, Christine

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

EP ( 7 ) - SMC, Leelou, Hess, Nolder, 80, Ape, Crush

Wombat ( 1 ) - Vic

Smash ( 3 ) - AVM, JiF, JVoR

With 21 Players, it takes 11 to lynch

@ Quints:

JiF - vest

80 - vest

Smash - vest

SMC - vest

Wombat - harpoon

Leelou - vest

Ape - harpoon

JVoR - vest

Pac - vest

Ishy - vest

Hess - vest

Shinori - vest

Verb - harpoon

Nolder - harpoon

Crush - harpoon

Christine - harpoon

Tina - vest

Who has been my focus here EP or JIF ? I dont bounce around FOSing half the game and claim some kind of bullsh*t victory in the dead thread and I almost never give FOS lists. I have tunnel vision when I think I have scum nailed and those who have played with me for years can back this claim, you should as well.

Solid post

I think this was the most recent vote count. What I found really, really interesting is that JIF, Wombat and EP had competing trains. I moved to Smash, and JIF who was on Wombat, and moved to EP, dove off EP and onto Smash immediately.

After all that arguing with JIF about his stupid "competing trains with inactives" and then he added Wombat and EP to that plan when I called him on the uselessness of it. JIF has consistently said he suspects EP all game, but never voted him. I pointed this out, and JIF voted EP. As soon as I moved to Smash, JIF moved off with a quickness.

I think JIF and EP are both scum. Yes. I'm connecting them, with good premise.

Give me a harpoon. I will stab one, and you guys lynch the other. If either is a bomb or some bullsh*t, then I'll die and that is okay with me. Meaning I'll also deliver the hammer vote.

Ape I like this post . I say we lynch one of EP or JIF and Ape kill the other, that is if Quint is on board with giving Ape a harpoon and knows he/she has not given a vest to either JIF or EP. Obviously if the one who survives the lynch is not the one who gets harpooned we speed lynch Ape tomorrow. I would say give me the Harpoon but I really need a vest QUINT

Why are people repeating themselves on requests to Quint? He or she knows based on the tally DPR is keeping. As it is obvious I'm not Quint, I'm comfortable saying that if I was....the more you asked the less likely you would be to receive. ;-)

Why are people repeating themselves on requests to Quint? He or she knows based on the tally DPR is keeping. As it is obvious I'm not Quint, I'm comfortable saying that if I was....the more you asked the less likely you would be to receive. ;-)

It's an easy cop out to do anything else in the game i.e. see: <Christine>

I'm just making an addendum now that I have a plan and a target that makes sense.

I'm willing to die. I'll harpoon one, and hammer the other. This way if either is a bomb, I eat sh*t with them.

Why not just give it to Leelou again or Crusher. That's weird of you.

Besides patting Ape on the head and make him feel responsible for a kill rather than try to steal credit for something else.

Besides that, no other reason. Can give it to Leelou again or Crusher, so long as the kill is JiF.

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Shinori ( 1 ) - 80

Wombat ( 1 ) - JiF

Ape ( 2 ) - Nolder, Ape

JiF ( 1 ) - Smash

Lily ( 1 ) - JVoR

EP ( 2 ) - SMC, Leelou

With 23 Players, it takes 12 to lynch

@ Quints:

JiF - vest

80 - vest

Smash - vest

SMC - vest

Wombat - harpoon

Leelou - vest

Ape - vest

Nothing I've seen to start the day has changed my mind so

Vote EP

Pretty quick train on Shinori so I'd like to see what happens there.

JiF is starting to have some kind of a weird meltdown.. He's now part of the club I'd vote for. EP, Hess, JiF.

Do you guys really feel like Pac would have gone out of his way to bus a teammate to start the day? There was a number of ways to go but he chose to put a momentum vote on EP his supposed scummate with a lot of different options? That doesn't make any sense to me.

Do you guys really feel like Pac would have gone out of his way to bus a teammate to start the day? There was a number of ways to go but he chose to put a momentum vote on EP his supposed scummate with a lot of different options? That doesn't make any sense to me.

Sorry there was a few more votes in between. Mostly on shinori. But my point still stands, why the hell would pac vote EP (his proposed scummate) when shinori was a leader? There was no clear second candidate and pac tried to make EP one.

You call it a momentum vote. I see a distancing vote.

Makes complete sense. Pac doesn't try to "save" teammates. Plus with the way Pac was echoing the sentiments of the town, he was set up to vote EP and then unvote him whenever he felt like it.

Sorry there was a few more votes in between. Mostly on shinori. But my point still stands, why the hell would pac vote EP (his proposed scummate) when shinori was a leader? There was no clear second candidate and pac tried to make EP one.

This seems like a really, really naive thing to ask.

Shinori was the leader, so what? Every scum was supposed to vote shinori? What if Shinori is scum? If Shinori is town, there were probably 1-2 scum on his train, and a couple scum off voting elsewhere and each other... LIKE SCUM ALWAYS DOES.

Mild FOS for JVOR for this.

Archived