JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

I first voted for EP because of his puzzling comments concerning a kill, trying to blame a harpoonist rather than a shooter, as stated in the death scene. He claimed he didn't read the scene.

In any event, he gained a couple of votes and came out with this reveal:

Below, I explain why I don't like the reveal:

I'm still waiting for someone to come up with a different conclusion. Maybe you can, CTM. Why would a "gunsmith" who can out the number of active harpoons (the towns' ability to kill) be a town friendly power?

You know whos Pussling ?

YOU !

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will principal lynch you ...

You already personally cost us 2 power roles so your are a detriment, if you can become the town zero it would be an improvement, nevermind hero

I cost us Jetscode. What else are you talking about?

I'm still waiting for someone to come up with a different conclusion. Maybe you can, CTM. Why would a "gunsmith" who can out the number of active harpoons (the towns' ability to kill) be a town friendly power?

Are we sure Quint and/or Verbal hasn't been handing harpoons to scum?

Cause I can see town benefits if scum is hiding out with a harpoon

*THIS IS A 48 HR DAY*

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Shinori ( 1 ) - Lily

JiF ( 2 ) - Shinori, Christine

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

EP ( 9 ) - SMC, Leelou, Hess, Nolder, 80, Smash, AVM, Tina, Jif

Wombat ( 1 ) - Vic

Smash ( 1 ) - JVoR

Ape ( 3 ) - CTM, Crush, Ape

Hess ( 1 ) - Wombat

With 21 Players, it takes 11 to lynch

@ Quints:

JiF - vest

80 - vest

Smash - vest

SMC - vest

Wombat - harpoon

Leelou - vest

Ape - harpoon

JVoR - vest

Pac - vest

Ishy - vest

Hess - vest

Shinori - vest

Verb - vest

Nolder - harpoon

Crush - harpoon

Christine - harpoon

Tina - vest

White Russians or Pina Coladas?

I only drink Grey Goose either straight up or on the rocks with the occasional Black Russian. I dont drink PAc fag sh*t.

I also like Cognac after dinner once in a blue moon like after a nice steak dinner on the weekend. Thats pretty much it Im not a big drinker ... but when I do ....:o

I only drink Grey Goose either straight up or on the rocks with the occasional Black Russian. I dont drink PAc fag sh*t.

I also like Cognac after dinner once in a blue moon like after a nice steak dinner on the weekend. Thats pretty much it Im not a big drinker ... but when I do ....:o

I like scotch and bourbon but only on weekends.

I also like Cognac after dinner once in a blue moon like after a nice steak dinner on the weekend. Thats pretty much it Im not a big drinker ... but when I do .... :o

Why? Stoli's is cheaper and better.

Archived