JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are beyond stupid. I gave it to you because you said you wouldn't use it on the shark.

I couldve given 10 harpoons out at a time if I wanted to. I wanted to get a consensus if people were going to use it all on Hess, but no one agreed. So I went with plan B.

I was hoping you might redeem yourself and actually kill scum or HOLD ONTO IT until necessary.

I wouldn't expect you to be sorry because you are simply incredibly happy in your own stupidity. You've had a hand in trying to kill nearly every power role in this game.

Right. I argued logic with you for 10 pages, until I got to the point I was convinced you were scum. I said who I thought was scum, which was wombat, lily, 80 and you. You gave me a harpoon, and expected me to shoot who exactly when 2 of those 4 were dead?

You handed a gun to someone who told you he wanted you dead. I didn't know who you were... and frankly, you aren't dead so stop being such a ****ing twat.

You were dumb all day phase, YOU ****ING PUSHED EVERY SCUM AGENDA THERE WAS TO PUSH, then you were even dumber to give me a harpoon when I said I wanted you dead, and fine... I was dumb to use it on you, even though all I knew about you is that you were pushing a scum agenda and the last alive of my top 3.

Shut the **** up already dude. I mis-fired on you, it was a mistake born out of your illogical play last day phase. Take ownership of your folly, I am. a$$hole.

He knew more than he let on, and though it was his way to be quiet, when he did decide to make a move, it was usually one that would make other men tremble...

Not many would have thought to give the shark a harpoon.

Not many would have had the gumption.

But gumption was not Quint's problem in life. His problem was giant sharks, and he was a very, very good problem solver.

While Brody and Hooper were throwing up on one side of the ship, Quint was on the other, talking to JAWS.

"I give you the harpoon, and you stick it up that Ape's ass? Do you hear me? UP HIS ASS!"

"Yeah, yeah, I got it. And don't think you're trickin' me or nothin' - I know he might be the bomb, but I can't resist this for the lulz."

Quint smiled.

"Me neither. Farewell and adieu..."

JAWS swam away then, harpoon cradled under his fin. He swam until he found another boat - the Monkey Business.

Ape was in a hammock, waiting.

"It's about time. Through careful calculation, I figured out that you'd be swimming by here at exactly this time..."

JAWS was confused, but he pulled it together to fulfill his promise.

"Uh, yeah, listen, I'm just looking for a contact that I lost. i think it might be under your chair. Would you mind terribly taking a quick look?"

Ape raised one eyebrow higher than the other."I knew it. I could tell from the way you've been swimming. In circles. Hold on, I'll take a look."

He bent over, lifting his hairy Ape butt high into the air. The tip of the harpoon glinted in the sun as it was lifted out of the water...

"I'm afraid I don't see it. Are you sure you dropped it here?"

JAWS just laughed and launched the harpoon. Dead in Ape's ass...

Wanting proof for Quint, JAWS pulled out his iphone to take a pic.

"Smile, you son of a..."

The explosion rocked the entire bay, killing both shark and monkey.

APE, BRODY THE TOWN BOMB, HAZ BEEN SPLODED.

HESS, JAWS THE SHARK, HAZ ALSO BEEN SPLODED.

APE, BRODY THE TOWN BOMB, HAZ BEEN SPLODED.

HESS, JAWS THE SHARK, HAZ ALSO BEEN SPLODED.

I ****ing knew it

I wasn't entirely sure when I backed off Ape but as the game went on I became 100%

GG Ape

Well played

And for what it's worth I would have shot SMC too

Sometimes its worth it for the bigger picture. Couldnt have scripted it better. Good game!

Good game to you too man, really a fun little chess match. Can't wait to tell you all the hiccups I had trying to draw you to me. LOL

Good game to you too man, really a fun little chess match. Can't wait to tell you all the hiccups I had trying to draw you to me. LOL

Good job, Ape. My ploy worked.

I knew you were the bomb and by giving you the harpoon that you would shoot me, thus outing me as Quint and causing my mock outrage. That way I could draw out HessJaws and have him agree to kill you, knowing that it would cause him to blow up.

I told you I wanted the Shark killed and my plan worked perfectly.

/aped

Good job, Ape. My ploy worked.

I knew you were the bomb and by giving you the harpoon that you would shoot me, thus outing me as Quint and causing my mock outrage. That way I could draw out HessJaws and have him agree to kill you, knowing that it would cause him to blow up.

I told you I wanted the Shark killed and my plan worked perfectly.

/aped

not sure if I should upvote or downvote this post...

Archived