JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be better for me to stab someone before the lynch and then if the game still continues we can lynch someone else we find scummy.

I think you should hold up leelou and vote 80 you will thank me later because if there is another scum in this game besides 80 it will be easier to narrow that down. Im telling you im 100 % sure 80 is scum and I still dont want you to harpoon him

Wow - 80 you really ****ed up that fake reveal.

You should have claimed Doc - the scene clearly states I was targeted but somebody was watching out for me.

I do have a vest. 80 might have convinced me he was the one "watching over me", but instead chose his sh*tty fake claim.

Vote: 80

Verbal were you wearing a vest last night ? reason I ask is because Jetsfan 80 who I tracked targeted you. So if you had a vest that would mean 80 shot and your vest protected you making JF80 our remaining scum

I'll Vote JF80

Yes, but my vest wasn't shot off....somebody must have protected me - it is obvious per the scene.

No, but JiF the voyeur confirmed that there's a watcher in the game.

JIF never claimed there was a watcher he said "IF" there is a watcher/tracker they could make a great team. Your making sh*t up now to get Leelou to work with you . verbel will confirm my results if he was told your shot attempt failed so I have no problem watching you squirm

Outside her window, a figure rose in the darkness. There can be no question that this figure meant to do her harm, however Mrs. Crustacean was well loved and at that moment, one of her admirers walked around the corner. Unbeknownst to the would be assailant, this person had kept a vigil on her all night. The attacker sank back down, foiled.

Pretty clear the shot never happened. I asked if I'd be told when my vest was shot off - answer was yes. I was not told it was shot off....therefore, 80 just made the worst claim he could have, hahaha.

Lynch his ass.

JIF never claimed there was a watcher he said "IF" there is a watcher/tracker they could make a great team. Your making sh*t up now to get Leelou to work with you . verbel will confirm my results if he was told your shot attempt failed so I have no problem watching you squirm

sh*t I have a vest as well so Im -3 too PLEASE do not vote for verbal or me. Actully Leelou it might be better now that verbal brought this up to put your harpoon in 80's face

Pretty clear the shot never happened. I asked if I'd be told when my vest was shot off - answer was yes. I was not told it was shot off....therefore, 80 just made the worst claim he could have, hahaha.

Lynch his ass.

then why would I get the result 80 targeted you ?

I confirm my vest, but like I said, it wasn't shot off. My guess is because of that "vigil" noted in the scene. Whoever that was, thanks!

80 on the other hand, screwed the pooch with his reveal.

Wow - 80 you really ****ed up that fake reveal.

You should have claimed Doc - the scene clearly states I was targeted but somebody was watching out for me.

I do have a vest. 80 might have convinced me he was the one "watching over me", but instead chose his sh*tty fake claim.

Vote: 80

Want me to shoot him?

I'll wait to hear from a few others first.

then why would I get the result he targeted you ?

Because I was targeted.....just 80 was either RBed or I was under some protective power. Either way, he targeted me and therefore your results would be right.

This is pretty clear right now - either 80 is scum and ****ed up his reveal........or Smash is. Based on Smash's prior reveal mishap and mini-meltdown over it, lol, I'd say 80 is scum.

@Leelou: shoot 80, chica. Either him or Smash, but I'd go for 80 for the bad reveal, and (I admit) the lulz. Stick that ****ing harpoon in his left eyesocket.

For Smash:

oh wow I didnt see that Leelou watcher could be scum and 80 watched and holstered.

Either way I do remember JIF saying he would make a good team with a tracke/watcher and SMC called him an idiot for thinking they could coordinate that in the thread.

Archived