Where the T's at?

BornJetsFan1983

Maybe this guy?

Seattle tackle Alex Barron: The No. 19 overall pick in the 2005 draft, Barron committed too many penalties for five seasons as a St. Louis Rams starter. The Dallas Cowboys learned that the hard way in the 2010 season-opener after acquiring Barron in a trade. A holding penalty on Barron nullified what would have been the game-winning touchdown pass from Tony Romo to Roy Williams on the final play of a 13-7 loss to Washington. Barron spent time last season on injured reserve with New Orleans before resurfacing with the Seahawks. Seattle also released former Arizona Cardinals starting guard Deuce Lutui, a 2006 second-round pick.

SO cuts have been made...anyone out there we can pick up???

I like howard who stepped up but im pretty sure I saw hunter come off the bench and give up a sack

you wont see what you want if anything until the last cut downs . Most teams like to cut Veteran players to give them a shot at hooking up with another teams if salary is an issue but we did not see much of that this preseason so far or maybe not what we need.

Howard got a pretty good test last night vs Johnson and he looked good I think as the year goes on he will improve and thats good news. I hope :)

I am not going to pretend that I know what Austin Howard is going to be this season. However, I have serious reservations that bringing in a guy like Alex Barron, who doesn't know the system or have any kind of chemistry with the team, being better than Howard. If Barron came free at the start of camp and Hunter were already gone then I would think that move would be more realistic. For better or worse, after last night, it is going to be the Austin Howard show.

you wont see what you want if anything until the last cut downs . Most teams like to cut Veteran players to give them a shot at hooking up with another teams if salary is an issue but we did not see much of that this preseason so far or maybe not what we need.

Howard got a pretty good test last night vs Johnson and he looked good I think as the year goes on he will improve and thats good news. I hope :)

e ball

yeah I was really surprized how well he did. I dont know about the guy he was matched up against, I think the guys were really talking him up. But I bet he was a good rrepresentatation of what Howard will see on the majority of plays. That siad, we need some depth, hunter needs to go and I hope that we are able to pick up some bodies. Even if they are just backups, I want to trage out ours....

It was so nice to see sanchez actually have time to throw the ball yesterday

e ball

yeah I was really surprized how well he did. I dont know about the guy he was matched up against, I think the guys were really talking him up. But I bet he was a good rrepresentatation of what Howard will see on the majority of plays. That siad, we need some depth, hunter needs to go and I hope that we are able to pick up some bodies. Even if they are just backups, I want to trage out ours....

It was so nice to see sanchez actually have time to throw the ball yesterday

Well Charles Johnson had 11.5 sacks and 9.0 sacks the last 2 years and was grossly over paid but hes a player and Howard was impressive. The real test will be week 1.

Forget they system, chemistry with the team or the playbook. Alex Barron is not very good. Besides the fact that he sucks, he is a penalty machine, so imagine if you combined the worst qualities of Hunter and Mulligan.

exactly what I was thinking

Maybe this guy?

Seattle tackle Alex Barron: The No. 19 overall pick in the 2005 draft, Barron committed too many penalties for five seasons as a St. Louis Rams starter. The Dallas Cowboys learned that the hard way in the 2010 season-opener after acquiring Barron in a trade. A holding penalty on Barron nullified what would have been the game-winning touchdown pass from Tony Romo to Roy Williams on the final play of a 13-7 loss to Washington. Barron spent time last season on injured reserve with New Orleans before resurfacing with the Seahawks. Seattle also released former Arizona Cardinals starting guard Deuce Lutui, a 2006 second-round pick.

aww dont remind me lol

SO cuts have been made...anyone out there we can pick up???

I like howard who stepped up but im pretty sure I saw hunter come off the bench and give up a sack

They are down to 75 now...the cuts on Friday when all teams go to 53, that is what will be interesting.

Archived