Cimini Trash

Gastineau Lives

Biggest disappointment is the raw rookie WR Stephen Hill for doing what? Being a raw rookie.

Not Sanchez for not finding the endzone.

Not Tebow for not being able to throw a football.

Not Wayne Hunter for completely failing at his job.

Not Tannenbaum for not doing more to improve this roster.

Got it.

Agreed. How is not Sanchez's development or the RT situation...

My points are hill give him some time to evaluate- We all should have known he came from GT that really threw the ball, would be a work in process. so lets not call him a big bust before he even goes out there in a real game

Go find one report from one person who has watched Hill all summer who says he's not a project at this point. I'm not sure what's so controversial about saying this.

Asking a rookie who didn't run routes and comes out of a run-first spread option offense to become a starting WR on opening day ranks right up there with starting a rookie QB who only played QB for a couple of seasons at powerhouse QB factory Texas A&M from opening day. IMO, both players are going to be big disappointments.

I'm NOT opposed to starting rookies, but Stephen Hill is NOT AJ Green and Ryan Tannehill is NOT Andrew Luck. These kids are going to be lucky if they don't get destroyed early on. They're both way too inexperienced to be thrown to the wolves.

Archived