Todays Impact Players Bills vs Jets

Smashmouth

I think todays biggest impact will come from Laron Landry on Defense and Stephen Hill on offense.

A healthy Landry makes this a truly elite Defense and WR's will be concerned as to where he is in the football field. I also expect some Blitz from Landry to disrupt Fitz.

Stephen Hill Will burn the Bills secondary

Jets 30 bills 10

I think todays biggest impact will come from Laron Landry on Defense and Stephen Hill on offense.

A healthy Landry makes this a truly elite Defense and WR's will be concerned as to where he is in the football field. I also expect some Blitz from Landry to disrupt Fitz.

Jets 30 bills 10

You called it, Dude. I was gonna say something about it being a little early for Stephen Hill to make an impact... Glad I didn't. :)

Jets 30 bills 10

Nostrasmashmouth.

You called it, Dude. I was gonna say something about it being a little early for Stephen Hill to make an impact... Glad I didn't. :)

I said in another thread Ive never seen Jets Receivers so wide open as I have today, could it be Shottys plays and timing were just that bad ? I like the way Sparano has this offense working and I liked the way he tried to disrupt the Bills defense by bringing in Tebow early. Only thing I did not care for was when Sanchez was rolling he brought in Tebow around the 15 yard line.

If Stephen Hill can play like this we are going to be a dangerous team IMO. Sanchez looked like a completely different QB.

Jets 30 bills 10

Nicely done Smash! Holy crap.

I said in another thread Ive never seen Jets Receivers so wide open as I have today, could it be Shottys plays and timing were just that bad ? I like the way Sparano has this offense working and I liked the way he tried to disrupt the Bills defense by bringing in Tebow early. Only thing I did not care for was when Sanchez was rolling he brought in Tebow around the 15 yard line.

If Stephen Hill can play like this we are going to be a dangerous team IMO. Sanchez looked like a completely different QB.

Could not agree more! Guy looked so confident and cool in the pocket, made strong passes, and really led this team. Exciting stuff.

Root trees!

I liked seeing Sanchez and Tebow huddling around Sparano. Both QBs seem to be buying into what he's selling.

Archived