Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 2 Jets vs Steelers Video Preview

EmDiggy

Dude, first off it would have been nice to say.."hey I am sorry Jet fans, I F'ed up last weeks game plan vs. the Bills because I bought into all the hype". You see, you got your PP slapped hard. And now your picking the steelers....give me a break dude. What your going to see on sunday is Ben running for his life....the rest you get the picture.

Lol Fans

Dude, first off it would have been nice to say.."hey I am sorry Jet fans, I F'ed up last weeks game plan vs. the Bills because I bought into all the hype". You see, you got your PP slapped hard. And now your picking the steelers....give me a break dude. What your going to see on sunday is Ben running for his life....the rest you get the picture.

When does that NOT happen Lol

Lol Fans...gotta love'em

Imagine what would happen to the Jets secondary if there wasn't any pass rush?

Imagine what would happen to any team in the entire NFL it there wasnt any pass rush being generated. And once you do that, you should come to the realization because of their CB's, the Jets would be in the best shape of any other team in the league.

In fact, this comment is beyond retarded....the Giants had the 3rd most sacks in the league and gave up the 3rd most passing yards in the league too.

Your correlation, sucks.

Lol Fans

When does that NOT happen Lol

Lol Fans...gotta love'em

Your entitled to your opinion but usually when someone in your business makes a prediction you acknowledge your mistake. You take your lumps. To make excuses only hurts your credibility. But sure, go head and post more videos that I will now not bother to watch.

lol...wannabe sports reporter...gotta love em.

Your entitled to your opinion but usually when someone in your business makes a prediction you acknowledge your mistake. You take your lumps. To make excuses only hurts your credibility. But sure, go head and post more videos that I will now not bother to watch.

lol...wannabe sports reporter...gotta love em.

Thanks! I appreciate that! I thoroughly enjoyed your patronage the time you were here. Be sure to tell your friends.

So, you attack, but when I attack I should take it? Cool beans

Not not all. I apologize if I was vague. Attacking content is cool. Or debating as they say. I just don;t want it to get personal. It's all for fun.

Feel free to fire back man. It was more a warning for the animals here. I appreciate your content. I don't agree with it. But Im glad you take the time to share with us.

Not not all. I apologize if I was vague. Attacking content is cool. Or debating as they say. I just don;t want it to get personal. It's all for fun.

Feel free to fire back man. It was more a warning for the animals here. I appreciate your content. I don't agree with it. But Im glad you take the time to share with us.

That's cool! You should've seen me in action last week on the Texans board...Wild West Shootout Lol

Bring and sling it. That's what we do here. To be honest. Calling the Steelers special team better than ours is a stretch. Calling our lines equal is wrong. Nuttin but love.

+1

Big Ben got sacked five times last week, and was chased the rest of the game. Jets kept Sanchez upright and gained 118 yards on the ground against a Bills defense the Em Diggster digs. I don't know how you even rates the lines close, much less equal. Lol.

Bring and sling it. That's what we do here. To be honest. Calling the Steelers special team better than ours is a stretch. Calling our lines equal is wrong. Nuttin but love.

A lot of people are getting the Positional Breakdowns confused even though I've explained that it doesn't say player x is better than player y..its saying that the position isn't a liability. For instance, If when looking at the Jets v Pittsburgh QB breakdown I gave both a check, meaning..no one has a liability..both units have guys that can get the job done.

A lot of people are getting the Positional Breakdowns confused even though I've explained that it doesn't say player x is better than player y..its saying that the position isn't a liability. For instance, If when looking at the Jets v Pittsburgh QB breakdown I gave both a check, meaning..no one has a liability..both units have guys that can get the job done.

One teams QB never got sacked the other one got chased and sacked five times. Five sacks isn't a liability? COME ON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Dude WTF are you talking about, the man got sacked 5 times!.....LOL

This makes no sense.

+1

Big Ben got sacked five times last week, and was chased the rest of the game. Jets kept Sanchez upright and gained 118 yards on the ground against a Bills defense the Em Diggster digs. I don't know how you even rates the lines close, much less equal. Lol.

The thing that's so funny about this is when I first made my post at the beginning of this thread, I really hadn't watched the video yet and just purposefully picked the one area that I thought the Jets were so blatantly better than Steelers (obviously pocking fun at the whole Jets/Bills secondary thing). I thought Crusher was just messing with me when he said the video actually said that until I went and watched it myself. I'm not sure how it could even be a question.

Jets Special teams is always one of the top units in the league. Most of that due to great coaching by Westhoff plus we returned a kick last week.

The Steelers O-Line is a freakin mess and while some of us thought we might be in that position, our line came together towards the end of preseason and excelled vs the Bills who have or should have a great pass rush.

Stephen Hill is a rookie I will give you that but I do not expect him to get mugged at the LOS by any corner hes big and hes physical and he certainly wont be manhandled by Ike Taylor. Unless Ike wants to take a chance getting his ass beat deep if he comes up too close.

And Diggy mark this down in your book Laron Landry will have a bigger impact this week and this season than Troy Polumalu.

Archived