Bob The Jets Fan: Tear Down This Wall & Put The Fish In The Warper

The Gun Of Bavaria

BTJF, I'm putting you on official notice. (Yeah we're using old school names here to represent an old school tradition) I hereby request that a member of the Miami Dolphins be placed into the "Warper" forthwith. Let's get back to the traditions that built JetNation before Phil got all commercial on us and ruined the site.

If you fail to do this, the terrorists win.

Signed,

The Gun Of Bavaria

Well, let me find out if The Warperstill exists. It was on free server space that I have not looked at in a couple of years. If so, no problem. If not, I'm probably not going to rebuild the damned thing. I'll have to find new people to put in it. All the old targets are gone.

Well, let me find out if The Warperstill exists. It was on free server space that I have not looked at in a couple of years. If so, no problem. If not, I'm probably not going to rebuild the damned thing. I'll have to find new people to put in it. All the old targets are gone.

Chop Chop

BTJF, I'm putting you on official notice. (Yeah we're using old school names here to represent an old school tradition) I hereby request that a member of the Miami Dolphins be placed into the "Warper" forthwith. Let's get back to the traditions that built JetNation before Phil got all commercial on us and ruined the site.

If you fail to do this, the terrorists win.

Signed,

The Gun Of Bavaria

POTW!

Archived