They say a win is a win...

lancemehl

...but this one is as close to a loss as you can get. As I get older, I'm really starting to worry about my health! lol

BTW The WRs are a big problem, but Holmes played great and Sanchez was bad....the ball bouncing off Hill's wrist and Teblow's head notwithstanding

On the bright side, how about that O-line? Havent heard their named called much. That's encouraging. :1cry:

...but this one is as close to a loss as you can get. As I get older, I'm really starting to worry about my health! lol

BTW The WRs are a big problem, but Holmes played great and Sanchez was bad....the ball bouncing off Hill's wrist and Teblow's head notwithstanding

On the bright side, how about that O-line? Havent heard their named called much. That's encouraging. :1cry:

THIS GUY WANTS HIS TEAM TO APOLOGIZE FOR WINNING :mad0222:

I'll never complain about a win, we are tied for the divisional lead (outright if you look at divisional record). I mean hell, we could be the saints at 0-3, 1-2 broncos who look pitiful after their week one win, dolphins, browns etc. Damn, even the Niners lost a tough one on the road. It's still the NFL, playing on the road in a divisional game is never an easy win. Despite being the inferior team, before this game, haven't they taken 5 of 7 from us?? Yea, Teddy Gin is gone, but they are still a divisional opponent who has intricate knowledge of a sparano offense. Christ, it's a win, I'm not gonna care how it happen when it's december/january.

lol wut?

I know you think Sanchez sucks, and I can understand that but I cant figure out why you think our receivers are so good?

Kerley has at least 3-4 drops a game.

Hill has now let 2 passes go through his hands in the endzone plus multiple other drops in other parts of field.

Powell dropped a huge third down.

And all three of these guys **** up their routes at some point in the game.

Holmes was the only one that came to play today. I don't see how you can think otherwise after watching that game?

I know you think Sanchez sucks, and I can understand that but I cant figure out why you think our receivers are so good?

Hill has now let 2 passes go through his hands in the endzone plus multiple other drops in other parts of field.

Holmes was the only one that came to play today. I don't see how you can think otherwise after watching that game?

Our receivers are average, many other great qb's did better with worse.

I don't know man...thats arguable. These guys are young and it really shows.

Not really, you guys are holding the receivers to high standards. The fact of the matter is, Sanchez hasn't been throwing great. Their were a couple catches that our receivers should have made. But a couple were debatable. Some of the throws he made were off target, catchable yes, but needless to say they were very difficult to catch.

Not once have I been championing our WR's as being special talents. My overarching point has always been that good QB's are not dependent on having pro bowl receivers to make plays. Good QB's consistently put up numbers even when their WR corps suffers injuries or loses talent. Basically I'm saying that the QB makes the WR, not the other way around, with just a few exceptions:

1) Jerry Rice

2) Randy Moss

3) Calvin Johnson

Not really, you guys are holding the receivers to high standards. The fact of the matter is, Sanchez hasn't been throwing great. Their were a couple catches that our receivers should have made. But a couple were debatable. Some of the throws he made were off target, catchable yes, but needless to say they were very difficult to catch.

haha Yeah the wrist the breadbasket and the helmet are tough spots. lol

Hill has to catch the TD pass in the endzone, Powell has to catch that pass on 3rd down, and Tebow has to turn and look for the ball when a blitz is coming. Those are just a few that stand out.

That said, there are some passes that would be difficult catches but you see guys all over this league make them.

Not once have I been championing our WR's as being special talents. My overarching point has always been that good QB's are not dependent on having pro bowl receivers to make plays. Good QB's consistently put up numbers even when their WR corps suffers injuries or loses talent. Basically I'm saying that the QB makes the WR, not the other way around, with just a few exceptions:

1) Jerry Rice

2) Randy Moss

3) Calvin Johnson

Good QBs win on the road even when their receivers are dropping everything and f---ing up routes. If you honestly didn't see at least 5 perfectly catchable balls--a TD, big third down, one of Tebow's f---in head. lol Then you just aren't being honest, what could I say.

Hill has to catch the TD pass in the endzone, Powell has to catch that pass on 3rd down, and Tebow has to turn and look for the ball when a blitz is coming. Those are just a few that stand out.

That said, there are some passes that would be difficult catches but you see guys all over this league make them.

Exactly. The rule is if it hits you in the hands you catch it. That includes head, wrist and chest.... and ass. I've seen both mannings...The Great Eli and his brother what's his name throw some straight up DUCKS downfield this week. They were caught tho so they were great.The big plays that had to be made weren't and that is huge. Period. The only ones that would debate that are those with an agenda to prove that Sanchez sucks.....and although that may be the case, he will NEVER EVER suck as bad as the #2 guy....so we're stuck like Chuck.

It's funny that, besides the usual #6 haters, everyone that is posting the Sanchez sucking hyperbole has a Tebow avatar.

OK, let's seriously asess here at week 3. How is that Wildcat working out so far? lol

Good QBs win on the road even when their receivers are dropping everything and f---ing up routes. If you honestly didn't see at least 5 perfectly catchable balls--a TD, big third down, one of Tebow's f---in head. lol Then you just aren't being honest, what could I say.

By the same token, there were at least 10 poorly thrown passes by Sanchez today, bare minimum. How you've deluded yourself to believe the WR's exonerate Sanchez somehow is a marvel.

Well, crazy game but we won. Let me just say quickly that I realize the only time we see the other 30+ QBs is on sports center or in terms of fantasy numbers, but here's a secret---- other QBs throw bad balls too.....and in all fairness, other WRs drop balls---happens all the time. Would you like to have a game like Fitzpatrick week 1? Would you rather have had tannehill today? A pick six. A couple bad throws........ Jay Cutler had a rough day today......Phillip Rivers scored 3 points today. But you'd rather have him, right? Freeman and Bucs scored 10 in a loss, Bradford had a 39 pass rating, scored only 6 points (true it's Schotty.....) Vick scored just 6. They are all way better than our guy tho, right?

How about Cam Newton? At home, he looked horrible. Would you trade Sanchez for Newton? Of course. It's called "The grass is greener on the other side". It's a psychological tendancy of human beings. lol

I hope you see what I'm getting at. lol Just take the W and move on.

Well, crazy game but we won. Let me just say quickly that I realize the only time we see the other 30+ QBs is on sports center or in terms of fantasy numbers, but here's a secret---- other QBs throw bad balls too.....and in all fairness, other WRs drop balls---happens all the time. Would you like to have a game like Fitzpatrick week 1? Would you rather have had tannehill today? A pick six. A couple bad throws........ Jay Cutler had a rough day today......Phillip Rivers scored 3 points today. But you'd rather have him, right? Freeman and Bucs scored 10 in a loss, Bradford had a 39 pass rating, scored only 6 points (true it's Schotty.....) Vick scored just 6. They are all way better than our guy tho, right?

How about Cam Newton? At home, he looked horrible. Would you trade Sanchez for Newton? Of course. It's called "The grass is greener on the other side". It's a psychological tendancy of human beings. lol

I hope you see what I'm getting at. lol Just take the W and move on.

GREAT points. I'm right there wit you.

Although I really would have liked if Revis didnt get injured...

Archived