Get Your Crow Thread

artemusclyde

It was his praying that caused the two missed field goals, the coin toss win, and he got our offense rolling with the fake punt. What did Sanchez do, throw 2 picks?

:hand:

Tebow caused Sanchez's 2nd pick by having no field awareness and taking a sack in the red zone because he didn't throw the ball away, giving the Jets no option on third but to pass. Thus killing any chance we had at building momentum.

If not for Tebow, the Jets win that game in regulation by 2-3 scores.

:hand:

Tebow caused Sanchez's 2nd pick by having no field awareness and taking a sack in the red zone because he didn't throw the ball away, giving the Jets no option on third but to pass. Thus killing any chance we had at building momentum.

If not for Tebow, the Jets win that game in regulation by 2-3 scores.

Blaming Tebow for Sanchez throwing like a little girl?

It was a bad decision by Tebow, but still, Sanchez should not have thrown a pick in that situation. Can't really blame Tebow for Sanchez throwing the ball right at the defender.

Bad decision? He demonstrated that he has absolutely no field awareness whatsoever.

I was watching that game with JiF and after that play he was screaming at Sparano to not let Tebow back on the field every time we were in short yardage the rest of the game.

Bad decision? He demonstrated that he has absolutely no field awareness whatsoever.

I was watching that game with JiF and after that play he was screaming at Sparano to not let Tebow back on the field every time we were in short yardage the rest of the game.

Funny, I could've sworn it was Sanchize that demonstrated no field awareness when he threw the ball right at the defender in our endzone.

It's a comedy of errors. It's easier just going with the entire offense is garbage and sticking with that.

EDIT, oh, and the Defense is soft.

Offense=garbage

Defense=soft

Sad, but fair. Not one sure handed receiver.

And Landry can only make our defense so mean. We need to play like a gang tackling bunch of brutes.

That's funny, because he would not have even been throwing on that play if that worthless POS Tebow hadn't taken a sack on the previous play.

So, our glorious qb that everyone seems to love and seems to be our franchize qb, can't even be trusted to throw the ball? And once again, Sanchez throwing the ball right at the defender, definitely Tebow's fault. When are you Sanchize lovers going to admit it that maybe, just maybe, the reason as to why Sanchez sucks isn't the team but himself.

So, our glorious qb that everyone seems to love and seems to be our franchize qb, can't even be trusted to throw the ball? And once again, Sanchez throwing the ball right at the defender, definitely Tebow's fault. When are you Sanchize lovers going to admit it that maybe, just maybe, the reason as to why Sanchez sucks isn't the team but himself.

Wow, you're dumb.

Nobody said the Jets don't trust Sanchez to throw the ball and I don't think there is any evidence of that as his passing turned out to ironically be one of the main reasons we won.

Tebow committed one of the cardinal sins of quarterbacking - YOU DON'T TAKE A SACK IN THE RED ZONE.

Wow, you're dumb.

Nobody said the Jets don't trust Sanchez to throw the ball and I don't think there is any evidence of that as his passing turned out to ironically be one of the main reasons we won.

Tebow committed one of the cardinal sins of quarterbacking - YOU DON'T TAKE A SACK IN THE RED ZONE.

And your a genius for making it out to be Tebow's fault for Sanchez throwing the ball right at the defender. By golly, it is definitely Tebow's fault that Sanchez threw the ball right at the defender. After all, if he didn't take a sack, Sanchez wouldn't have thrown it. Genius logic right their. Definitely not Sanchez's fault.

And your a genius for making it out to be Tebow's fault for Sanchez throwing the ball right at the defender. By golly, it is definitely Tebow's fault that Sanchez threw the ball right at the defender. After all, if he didn't take a sack, Sanchez wouldn't have thrown it. Genius logic right their. Definitely not Sanchez's fault.

Linear thinker, huh?

If Tebow doesn't take the sack and throws the ball away like an NFL QB would have done, it would have been 3rd and goal at the two rather than 3rd and goal at the seven.

The Jets would have then had the option of running the ball as well as passing and the Dolphins would have had to recognize that and the Jets would have been more likely to score on that possession. Even if they don't punch it in on third, they kick the FG take the lead and Miami never takes momentum and there is significant pressure on their rookie QB,

Football is not played in a vacuum, son. I never once absolved Sanchez of making a bad decision or a bad pass there. The liklihood of him throwing that pass in that situation is next to nothing if Tebow doesn't take the sack.

Linear thinker, huh?

If Tebow doesn't take the sack and throws the ball away like an NFL QB would have done, it would have been 3rd and goal at the two rather than 3rd and goal at the seven.

The Jets would have then had the option of running the ball as well as passing and the Dolphins would have had to recognize that and the Jets would have been more likely to score on that possession. Even if they don't punch it in on third, they kick the FG take the lead and Miami never takes momentum and there is significant pressure on their rookie QB,

Football is not played in a vacuum, son. I never once absolved Sanchez of making a bad decision or a bad pass there. The liklihood of him throwing that pass in that situation is next to nothing if Tebow doesn't take the sack.

Your putting most of the blame on Tebow, not on the guy who threw the ball, so you kinda are absolving Sanchez from sh*tty play. Besides, I seem to recall it was Tebow who got our offense rolling with the fake punt. Face it, Sanchez played like sh*t today and blaming others for his mistakes is an old excuse the Jets have made to make it seem like drafting Sanchez was not a bust. Time to admit Sanchez was a bad pick and move on. The sooner we move on, the better.

Well, you Sanchize lovers made a thread about how awesome Sanchize was in game 1 against the Bills and made us Sanchize haters eat crow, so I guess it's time you return the favor. I'm specifically looking at you Villain.

Wait. So you mean to tell me that you trolled my Coaches thread and then come to find out you actually made this thread "specifically" trolling me?

You're unbelievable dude. For the record, you're not making friends here.

Sanchez terrible ass is 2-1 and is 2-0 in his own division. Teblow is still a back up. I'll eat my crow to that....gladly.

Well, you Sanchize lovers made a thread about how awesome Sanchize was in game 1 against the Bills and made us Sanchize haters eat crow, so I guess it's time you return the favor. I'm specifically looking at you Villain.

We don't need this crap. We are Jets fans, if you want to root for one player this isn't the place for you.

This thread is garbage. Calling out other Jets fans for rooting for the starting QB...wow. Just wow.

Archived