Week 4 49ers at Jets Injury Report

JetNation

Lots and lots of injuries for the Jets this week.

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
Name Position Injury Wed Thu Fri Status
Isaac Sopoaga DT ankle, knee DNP DNP DNP Questionable
Ted Ginn Jr. WR ankle LP LP LP Questionable
Brandon Jacobs RB knee LP LP LP Questionable
Andy Lee P hand FP FP FP Probable
Patrick Willis LB ankle FP FP FP Probable
Vernon Davis TE back - - FP Probable
NEW YORK JETS
Name Position Injury Wed Thu Fri Status
Darrelle Revis CB knee Out Out Out Out
Stephen Hill WR hamstring DNP DNP DNP Doubtful
Bart Scott LB toe DNP LP LP Questionable
Eric Smith S hip, knee DNP LP FP Probable
John Conner RB knee LP LP LP Questionable
Dustin Keller TE hamstring LP LP LP Questionable
Bryan Thomas LB hamstring LP LP LP Questionable
Patrick Turner WR hamstring LP LP LP Questionable
Nick Bellore LB shoulder FP FP FP Probable
Antonio Cromartie CB shoulder FP FP FP Probable
Mike Devito DT calf FP FP FP Probable
LaRon Landry S heel FP DNP FP Probable
Ellis Lankster CB back FP FP FP Probable
Nick Mangold C wrist FP FP FP Probable
Brandon Moore G hip FP FP FP Probable
Calvin Pace LB achilles FP FP FP Probable
Sione Pouha DT back FP FP FP Probable
Mark Sanchez QB back FP FP FP Probable
Isaiah Trufant CB ankle FP FP FP Probable
Matt Slauson G knee - FP FP Probable
Austin Howard T back - - FP Probable

DNP = Did not participate in practice
LP = Limited participation in practice
FP = Full participation

Full Participation = 100% of a player’s normal repititions
Limited Participation = Less than 100% of a player’s normal repititions

Out = Player will not play
Doubtful = 25% chance a player will play
Questionable = 50% chance a player will play
Probable = 75% chance a player will play

The only one that really concerns me (other than Revis obviously) is Turner who I'm sure was re-signed to replace Hill. BT and Connor - who cares? Scott seems to be more of a liability thsi year. I keep hearing Keller will play. Everyone else is Probable.

The only one that really concerns me (other than Revis obviously) is Turner

Jets fans are in full delusion mode this week. Besides Revis ( which is a disaster) the injury report has the starting QB, 4/5's of the OL, two dozen other important names.

This is not gonna be good folks.

Jets fans are in full delusion mode this week. Besides Revis ( which is a disaster) the injury report has the starting QB, 4/5's of the OL, two dozen other important names.

The QB and OL are all Probable. Wasn't Brady Probable like 75% of the time last season? Did he miss a game or was affected by the ailment? I'm not concerned when a player is probable.

Who are the 24 other names you are referring to?

I think you're the only one delusional over this. You've been trying like hell all week to make everyone super scared about this, but take a look at that list and you see 90% of it is players listed as probable with full participation in practice every day this week. This is football we're talking about, do you know how meaningless an injury is when it doesn't even cause a guy to miss a single practice rep? At this point the Jets seem to be covering their asses and taking the Patriots road of addressing the injury report, who have listed Brady for nearly every game of his career as probable with a sore shoulder. Hill is clearly not playing but beyond him, the only ones of real interest are those listed as questionable and considering none of those guys but Scott have played in weeks, it's more of a potential positive that they have a chance to return than anything.

And yet, our starting QB and all of our lineman put in full practices all week long. How will we ever fill out the starting 11!!??

You guys are right, injuries can be overcome.

I am more concerned about their minds. Do you really think this team loses it's best player for the year and comes out roaring?

they are gonna fold up the tent, just like every other team that loses their best player.

Jets fans deep down know what's gonna happen. We are just fooling ourselves right now.

I am more concerned about their minds. Do you really think this team loses it's best player for the year and comes out roaring?

they are gonna fold up the tent, just like every other team that loses their best player.

Jets fans deep down know what's gonna happen. We are just fooling ourselves right now.

Then next time say your concerned with their mental state instead of acting like half the team is out with injuries.

Are you aware that a lot of times teams rally around a fallen player? Rex and Pettine will need to coach their asses off, but they can overcome.

You've always been so stubborn with your draft evaluations, I had no idea how fragile you are psychically.

When we lost Kris Jenkins he was considered our best defensive player and look what happened, Sione stepped up from being a guy who we would see actually getting turned the opposite way on the D-line under Mangini to a very good football player. Also, if you guys have noticed that whole "we just let Revis handle one half of the field and worry about the other with safety help. Well the runs were all going to Revis' side and getting big gains. This might help the defense by not giving away the game plan every week. We will see who steps up.

Archived