Victoria Secrets to open in Cowboy Stadium

JOJOTOWNSELL

what the hell is going on in America these days???? I remember when people were flipping out about the proposed Nobu in Metlife.....this is 6,000,000 times worse......a lingerie store in an NFL stadium....kill me

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/backyard/cowboys_opening_a_victoria_secrets_store_in_their_stadium/11835787?refmod=backyard&refsrc=medium

There’s no doubt that Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones knows how to make money and once again he’s at it.

Jones will be opening a Victoria Secret’s PINK store for Monday night’s game against the Bears.

“We think it’s cute as a bug and very in place to show it and sell it out there,” Jones said Friday on KRLD-FM, via ESPNDallas.com.

According to the press release, Victoria’s Secret PINK is a “fully articulated lifestyle collection for young women that include bras, panties, loungewear and sleepwear.”

“The Cowboys Stadium store, which will be located on the main concourse club area above Entry A, will sell Victoria’s Secret PINK merchandise that features the Cowboys’ name and star logo,” according to ESPNDallas.com.

I’m sure many Cowboy haters will have plenty of jokes related to the Cowboys now having a women’s lingerie store in their stadium.

heard this on the radio last night

good news for guys with girlfriends who are strippers lol

Actually, Vickie's is probably the most popular ladies underwear brand in America. They're the Nike of bras. My wife won't wear anything but VS bras, and the girls at work stated pretty much the same thing on Friday when this was announced. I'm guessing, but I would say adding a Jets logo to anything they sell would only make my wife want to buy it. Courtney? Gata?

Actually, Vickie's is probably the most popular ladies underwear brand in America. They're the Nike of bras. My wife won't wear anything but VS bras, and the girls at work stated pretty much the same thing on Friday when this was announced. I'm guessing, but I would say adding a Jets logo to anything they sell would only make my wife want to buy it. Courtney? Gata?

are they selling JUST Cowboy bra's?

My wife wear only VS stuff... she has the JETS *pink* series underwear, its sort of like an Eddie Braun version of a Ford F 150.. its the same sweat pants or t shirt with pink jets or jets logo irreverantly placed hither and yon.

She generally has to hang CCW permit on the outside of her purse when she shops there, seems like a lot of vagrants cruise VS, hoping for that one lonely horney housewife who goes shopping to find mr. Perfect in the underwear aisle ..they even hang out near the dressing rooms.

Archived