Jets TE Dedrick Epps Goes On Injured Reserve

JetNation

After making his first ever NFL reception from, QB Tim Tebow, TE Dedrick Epps not only fumbled after getting hit but injured his knee as well during the Jets 34-0 loss to the San Francisco 49ers.  Epps was in the Jets training camp but released before the season began.  With TE Dustin Keller fighting a hamstring injury the Jets brought Epps back to add some depth to the TE position.

The Jets waive/injured Epps, who cleared waivers, and has been place on season ending injured reserve.

i hate this guy for not holding on to the ball when his leg exploded. I mean cmon. It's the least he could have done. Hold on to the football while his season came to an end. That's why the Jets are 2-2 just not tough enough. and I blame Terry Bradway and the scouting department for not uncovering this tendency of players to fumble when they are injured so badly they have to be carted to the locker room.

i hate this guy for not holding on to the ball when his leg exploded. I mean cmon. It's the least he could have done. Hold on to the football while his season came to an end. That's why the Jets are 2-2 just not tough enough. and I blame Terry Bradway and the scouting department for not uncovering this tendency of players to fumble when they are injured so badly they have to be carted to the locker room.

agree. Total pussy.

I get the point you're attempting to make but Santonio's turnover was among the gayest things I've ever seen. Even his injury is named after a gynecologist

Archived