Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...a couple of ways to look at this...you could scum hunt from the train...have to figure at least one is there...can't be Leelou...can't be Hatter...leaves Christine, me or AVM...or you can scum hunt from the Madhatter train...leaves you and Ishy...with Verbal the outlier...

Verbal: almost always LOA on weekends so I don't hold it against him...town read

Christine: had the first vote on Despot...then went LOA...guess she announced she would be...though I originally missed it...but for now...town read.

JC1: Yes...I egged on the train...trying gauge which way the wind would blow...if anything it would at least add intel.

AVM: Most suspect vote from this train...he's JN long time...JN normally doesn't lynch new players to JN on Day 1. Plus his story just doesn't add up...22 minutes between stating we should wait for Verbal and then the hammer...why the sudden change of heart? Impatient? Typical scum in my book.

Cindy: You're new...but stayed active throughout...I could see you go both ways...

Ishy: Seems reluctance to make a case but will vote to stir the pot...plenty of kitty spam with you...mainly I trust Leelou on this one.

So that's my breakdown...what do you offer in return?

pretty much what I said yesterday morning.

I see you an AVM most likely suspects, though verbs silence and lack of explanation now is also disturbing. I'll give that more time cause there's a lot to catch up with but I'd like to know some of the why for his vote.

I'm not sure why lee voted ishy after making a good case for him being town... id voted him first and her reasoning changed my mind.

not sure what to think about Chris.

I think it's pretty obvious I'm town, but... yeah, I don't know how to make a case for it. maybe if you ask something specific. but you grilled me pretty good last night, so I don't know what's left to say there.

I get that you trust Leelou AVM, I'm just unclear on what she's got on me. She asked for my thoughts, I gave them. I've been around, so lurking is a non factor.

I think she just likes picking on me.

Leelou and I misread each other big time...obviously she's town...after suggesting she lead I felt better following...although AVM is further up my scum list than you at the moment...he's at L-1...we should be able to think this through together.

Leelou and I misread each other big time...obviously she's town...after suggesting she lead I felt better following...although AVM is further up my scum list than you at the moment...he's at L-1...we should be able to think this through together.

That we do. I want to hear Verbal's reasoning for voting AVM.

I voted AVM to see how JC reacted. I think one of them is scum - gut/meta feel. I suck at reading JC without the Ape around, but I wanted to try for him - so I voted AVM without explanation.

Super calm....let's take our time....I like this for a scum post. Happy he isn't in the headlights, and ready to help explain and slow things down. More townie that way.

Unvote

Vote: JC

It is also entirely possible I'm off my rocker on this and had it right the first time. My gut says one of them is scum. I'm voting JC now.

I voted AVM to see how JC reacted. I think one of them is scum - gut/meta feel. I suck at reading JC without the Ape around, but I wanted to try for him - so I voted AVM without explanation.

Super calm....let's take our time....I like this for a scum post. Happy he isn't in the headlights, and ready to help explain and slow things down. More townie that way.

Unvote

It is also entirely possible I'm off my rocker on this and had it right the first time. My gut says one of them is scum. I'm voting JC now.

I'm torn between the two of them too.

Unvote

Lulz...you need the Ape...whatevs.

Archived