Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i'm not getting the non-responsive response either, the magic 8 ball, srlsy?

Once upon a game, I took advice from spirits from beyond the grave. JC took that and created the magic 8 ball. It's actually not been that bad lol

Once upon a game, I took advice from spirits from beyond the grave. JC took that and created the magic 8 ball. It's actually not been that bad lol

no, i understand that, but there were specific questions asked, and what little reasoning there was was so circular it could have crawled into its own navel, and most of the questions not even acknowledged.

dismissive to say the least.

ok, now even they've shut up.

seriously, i will kick this thread until it cries if it doesn't start making some ****ing noise on its own.

who the **** told ape to get lost? was that verbal? was that his only contribution to the game besides the spiderman sh*t?

i'm changing my ****ing vote.

aw screw it. too tired to give a rat's ass.

JC is talking in circles, btw. He can't believe someone stayed at L-1 so long, and found those that wouldn't hammer suspicious....but I'm suspicious FOR hammering? O.o

Am I the only one who thinks it's almost TOO obvious to vote JC?

vote: JC

Go ahead and spill it old friend.

The Magic 8-ball really earned its well honored reputation in Jack's Sacred Thrust game...where he disallowed role reveals or coroner reports...I was the Cop and the 8-ball has not been wrong since...prior to that I only used it against AVM or the Ape...and its accuracy had some kinks to it...

Your play has been striking...first you feign an unwillingness to hammer the FNG...then you state you always worry when the train stalls at L-1...I campaigned for his lynch because it brought intel...who would hammer...and who avoided contact...simple enough.

Keep making your case though...just adds more fuel to your fire once I flip.

yeah, i'm not getting the non-responsive response either, the magic 8 ball, srlsy?

You call me non-responsive? Really?

Go vote Verbal if you want non-responsive...I actually have a life...today was busy...get over it...cause its making you look scummier and scummier advancing your weak ass case.

On the 8-ball...my schtick as they say...it works for me...sorry it found the scum in you.

You call me non-responsive? Really?

Go vote Verbal if you want non-responsive...I actually have a life...today was busy...get over it...cause its making you look scummier and scummier advancing your weak ass case.

On the 8-ball...my schtick as they say...it works for me...sorry it found the scum in you.

you may well have, but it doesn't apply to this game.

boobs

I like boobs as well...picture says a thousand words...so post your epic here...on the game play...you're confirmed...the town needs a leader...I'll follow you for a little...but 8-ball or not...my highest scum reads now rest with AVM and Cindy...go figure.

Proof is in the pudding...so to speak...advancing a weak case against me...lends credence to the 8-ball unparalleled scum-hunting abilities.

i'm just curious, aside from me obviously not knowing what the **** i'm doing, why would you find me scummier than ishy or verbal, or chris, particularly?

The fact your twisted logic is trying to lynch my ass...as town...I kind of resent it...but hey...voting patterns bring out our true colors once enough days go by...so bring it on.

you've been playing mafia in this den of iniquity for god knows how long and you resent one vote?

i find that kind of hard to believe.

because i think it's pretty likely he's mafia. i said it seemed like you were working together on offing des.

but i'm just a ****ing idiot, what the **** do i know.

The way I'm looking at it...he made the case from early this day...you bought his line even before he put a vote on me...seems a little contrived...know what I mean?

The way I'm looking at it...he made the case from early this day...you bought his line even before he put a vote on me...seems a little contrived...know what I mean?

i made the case first i think, i know i made the vote first. he jumped on. am i missing something?

i probably am.

Archived