RG3 Vs NY Giants

BlackDynamite

RG3 couldn't be more impressive against The Champs. He's on pace to run for over 1000 yards

The Giants failing to run the ball. The Redskins running for about 200 yards.

Looks like a 90% collegiate offense to me. Pitches, options, QB designed runs, and play-action to the TE. I guess you need to watch a lot of Saturday football to stop this offense.....

BD

So sick of the Giants getting the benefits from the refs.

Redskins have a 30+ yard run that gets called back on a non-existent personal foul.

Bradshaw gets stacked up at the goal line and they let them play it out for 5 seconds, not blowing the whistle until he gets in the endzone.

Redskin defender enters the neutral zone, they run the play, he gets hands to his face and they don't call the Giant.

I've only watched 1 quarter so far...

Redskins have a 30+ yard run that gets called back on a non-existent personal foul.

Bradshaw gets stacked up at the goal line and they let them play it out for 5 seconds, not blowing the whistle until he gets in the endzone.

Redskin defender enters the neutral zone, they run the play, he gets hands to his face and they don't call the Giant.

ONLY a Jets fan writes a post like this lol

That's called drinking the Haterade.....

BD

Archived