Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game

Lily

Just vote Verbal. You won't displease any of the men here. And keep in mind that Verbal is a woman.

i don't like all this rushing without thinking. or more importantly typing.

oh, and the displeasing men thing sometimes gets blocked by oppositional defiance.

really have to adjust the meds.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truth is after 45 years of constantly eating I actually speak better with a mouth full of food. SKILLSET

lets just both stick to what we're best at then.

and yes, of course i can cook.

and operate a defibrillator, which i'm guessing might be more important.

Huh?

I did not want to end the day I wanted to speed lynch you before you got back so we could laugh when you throw a hissy fit. But Leelou gave a sad face so it sorta lost it's thunder.

unvote

So you wanted me BLIND lynched again? Haven't I supplied enough emo meltdowns on that topic?

Informative.

Only half the game or less is playing.

This is true. I'm about ready to go channel me some Vic and start pushing the inactives. Go figure, I'm not even one of those anymore around here, heh.

Just vote Verbal. You won't displease any of the men here. And keep in mind that Verbal is a woman.

You lost all humor. What happened to you? You've always been a prick, but now you're an unfunny one. This saddens me. And makes me want to break every bone in your face.

Agreed.

vote player with least post

That would be Sakaea. Seeing as Verbal is here, 80 is confirmed dummy, there's no sandman to vote out of fear and Basel Gill is a first timer...logically the vote is either Sakaea or SMC.

So I can vote SMC, who has a noted case against him already...or vote Sakaea for no reason other than the low post count total. And to annoy the ape.

unvote vote Sakaea

You lost all humor. What happened to you? You've always been a prick, but now you're an unfunny one. This saddens me. And makes me want to break every bone in your face.

You always want to break every bone in everyones face. FOS for a typical Verbal post. If Pac is mowing a lawn right now, then Verb is obv scum.

/ape'd

Well, USC blows, and Alabama will lose to Georgia in the SEC championship. And ND laughs at Georgia.

Notre Dame nearly lost to BYU, and it took 3OT to beat Pitt. Like it or not, USC is a threat.

And I strongly doubt Georgia beats Alabama. Every time I watch Aaron Murray he fails to impress. He'll need to be on point to knock off Bama.

ND losses to Bama, UGA, Florida, LSU or A&M.

Fact.

The number one defense in America laughs at all those offenses except A&M's. Fact.

Add that the fact that computers have the Irish's strength of schedule ranked as the hardest in the country and you're seriously crazy.

Also fact.

Archived