Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game

Lily

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The number one defense in America laughs at all those offenses except A&M's. Fact.

Add that the fact that computers have the Irish's strength of schedule ranked as the hardest in the country and you're seriously crazy.

Also fact.

Cant wait to watch you guys get smoked by the SEC representative in the National Championship.

Damn. I work on cleaning and I come back to 20 pages. You guys are great. So summary of what I read.

SMC is being a dick and keeps siting "Ape strategies" instead of actually responding to his case. = huge scummy read

AVM is fence sitting, not really doing anything useful, randomly pissing Ape off = major town read

Cindy random spamming, but the thing that gets me is that she is playing more mafia then she was in last game = slight scum read

Crusher supposedly agrees with Ape and then goes off on a blind lynch, then unvotes and goes for an inactive = medium scum read

Ape is tunneling, getting pissed at AVM = major town read if SMC is mafia, major mafia read if SMC is town, for some reason though, I get this third party feeling from him

Ishy is sports spamming, not really playing mafia = slight scum read

basel and kae have not really been posting = wtf

Leelou = hot = too distracting to have a read

Verbal randomly comes back after nearly being blind lynched, does absolutely nothing, horrible jokes = slight town read

80 even worse jokes, don't really know what he's doing = no read

JiF is randomly agreeing with people, not doing too much by himself, jumping to the most common opinion, random lynching = medium mafia read

So assuming 3 mafia, my bets are JiF, Crusher, and SMC. let's go.

Damn. I work on cleaning and I come back to 20 pages. You guys are great. So summary of what I read.

SMC is being a dick and keeps siting "Ape strategies" instead of actually responding to his case. = huge scummy read

AVM is fence sitting, not really doing anything useful, randomly pissing Ape off = major town read

Cindy random spamming, but the thing that gets me is that she is playing more mafia then she was in last game = slight scum read

Crusher supposedly agrees with Ape and then goes off on a blind lynch, then unvotes and goes for an inactive = medium scum read

Ape is tunneling, getting pissed at AVM = major town read if SMC is mafia, major mafia read if SMC is town, for some reason though, I get this third party feeling from him

Ishy is sports spamming, not really playing mafia = slight scum read

basel and kae have not really been posting = wtf

Leelou = hot = too distracting to have a read

Verbal randomly comes back after nearly being blind lynched, does absolutely nothing, horrible jokes = slight town read

80 even worse jokes, don't really know what he's doing = no read

JiF is randomly agreeing with people, not doing too much by himself, jumping to the most common opinion, random lynching = medium mafia read

So assuming 3 mafia, my bets are JiF, Crusher, and SMC. let's go.

Silly game summaries with graded scum read = HUGE SCUM READ

unvote. vote madhatter

Do the DM'ers even know what Football is?

There are times I wish I didn't know what football is.

.... so difficult not to comment on the salad tossing... but you boys need to flirt too.

I'll get some work done while y'all work out whose bottom today.

I nominate Cindy to play bottom.

D1 has shaped up to be quite informative thus far - why so eager to end the day?

A good question. This speed train on Verb pings me hard. The logic behind it seems paper-thin, and I'm betting the lynch is being scum-driven.

*gently pats the mod's ass*

Archived