With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline Friday noon MST/2PM EST

Final Day 1 Vote Count

Sakaea (1) – Leelou

Hatter (7) – SMC, I28, Crusher, 80, Ishy, Verbal, Basel

JiF (2) Hatter, Cindy

Leelou (2) JiF, AVM

Not voting – Sakaea

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Just putting this together so we have it.

Okay.

After JIF, I parked my vote on Hatter while I continued to vet Verbal's bullsh*t. You came along and legitimized the Hatter train by offering a case of your own on it. While Verbal also nudged that train without voting it.

Agreed. I have nothing to deny. I was scum hunting and giving my opinion. Wrong for the most part but pretty average for a town player with no info.

Each of you (town) is a classic TV show. You run on an “oldies” station, but there is a group who want to cancel you all and replace you with reality TV. You need to find the reality shows and kick them out of the network. Each day, you will choose a show to cancel. Each night, the Reality shows will cancel one of you. Good luck!

Roles may include any from this list:

Goon (vanilla mafia)

Godfather

Roleblocker

Cop

Doc

Tracker

Watcher

Vigilante

Mason

Backup cop

Vanilla town

Serial Killer

I will need someone to help with the vote counts in the mornings. If you want long scenes full of funny, one of you will have to offer to help me. My scenes are generally short and not so funny.

Who is VoitartNani and why would this person neg rep this?

Who is VoitartNani and why would this person neg rep this?

he seems to have made one post and gotten his ISP banned, cause he was already inactive when i clicked on him.... think maybe two nights ago, saw him lurking the thread, his name was down below, clicked, got the error message.

not sure how his name would show up though...

Mod error - He was voting. I stop counting votes at the hammer. After the hammer, Ishy did switch to JiF.

Look at mine and Ape's timestamps, I was typing what I thought was the hammer when Ape posted his.

And I cased JiF pretty well Day one I thought. And said I was down for Verb speed lynch today. If I were scum I'd be the world's worst teammate I think.

**** the big east

Which is just what all the schools leaving it said.

americanidol.jpg

Verbal, American Idol, Reality TV, has been cancelled

It is now Day 2. With 10 alive, you need 6 to lynch. Deadline Friday noon MST/2PM EST

I wish. It was cool seeing Idol get cancelled even just in a mafia game, cause Idol is ****ing lame.

Good job on finding scum, AVM. That one was hell of a fast lynch.

Look at mine and Ape's timestamps, I was typing what I thought was the hammer when Ape posted his.

And I cased JiF pretty well Day one I thought. And said I was down for Verb speed lynch today. If I were scum I'd be the world's worst teammate I think.

Breadcrumbing suspicion of teammates is routine scum play... see: bussing.

Cindy looks clean and Ishy scummy in these votes.

Disagree about Cindy. Her leaving a vote on JIF says NOTHING about her alignment dude, you should know better than that. You expect us to assume that NO scum voted JIF to bus/distance? It is entirely possible that Cindy is a scummate of JIF's and left her vote on him, and avoided the townie lynch.

Other than Leelou and AVM, Cindy is the only living person NOT on the Hatter train.

When I took my vote off JIF, I did it to see if he'd immediately drop his case on me - and predictably he did. He put forth a case on Leelou. You make the argument that Leelou looks clean because of that, OR you could make the argument that JIF was distancing from her. Possibly trying to bus her because she offered herself up due to real life pre-occupation.

I wouldn't doubt it if one of those two girls is scum though.

Breadcrumbing suspicion of teammates is routine scum play... see: bussing.

I backed up my suspicion of JiF with a vote and parked it there until it became obvious no one else was biting. And didn't have the chance to vote Verb obviously.

And bussing, sure I understand it can be seen that way, I'm just no good at it. But vote as you like, with two scum down we can.afford to test the waters.

I can read DM, but it takes an age to load. I can't seem to reply to PMs, though. I click on the reply box and nothing happens, including when I start typing. Which totally blows when you're trying to do PM invites to a game.

Had fondue struggling with BM as well. Nice to know Im not alone

Archived