The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOU PEOPLE AREN'T LISTENING!!!

I AM GLENN! MY MASON PARTNER WAS MAGGIE. I'M ALLOWED ONCE A GAME TO PRAY TO MAGGIE AND SHE CAN GIVE ME INFO FROM THE AFTERLIFE.

I WAS TOLD "APE WALKS WITH THE UNDEAD"!

HELLO!!

You ****ed up.

80 was Glenn.

You would have to be Maggie.

Unvote

Vote Pac

Called it on D1.

I PM'd her immediately and investigated Wombat. By the time I saw what I'd done it was too late. Yes, I screwed up -- it shouldn't matter. I'm right...the last scum is Sophia. Our mod stated that the game will start at the beginning of season 2 progress as the season. First episode Sophia goes missing. The next 8 they spend looking for her, only to find she's been a walker the entire time. ****ing find Sophia and you find the last zombie. The first night they could have tried to hit Crush with their kill and found Sophia. It's not ****ing rocket science people, come on.

Ok, but do you think Sophia would be safe from an investigation if converted?

Considering the results are either alive or walker, when you think about it that way...no I wouldn't think so. If that's the case, it'd clear everyone but Heavy and you. Regardless, we need to hear from those we haven't run up.

I PM'd her immediately and investigated Wombat. By the time I saw what I'd done it was too late. Yes, I screwed up -- it shouldn't matter. I'm right...the last scum is Sophia. Our mod stated that the game will start at the beginning of season 2 progress as the season. First episode Sophia goes missing. The next 8 they spend looking for her, only to find she's been a walker the entire time. ****ing find Sophia and you find the last zombie. The first night they could have tried to hit Crush with their kill and found Sophia. It's not ****ing rocket science people, come on.

Considering the results are either alive or walker, when you think about it that way...no I wouldn't think so. If that's the case, it'd clear everyone but Heavy and you. Regardless, we need to hear from those we haven't run up.

Big **** up. Big.

You are lucky Pac just blew his wad. He ****ed up his reveal just now, vote him.

Archived