The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been trying to find Pac's over-the-top post about how stupid the town is for keeping him from being converted by talking during night.

Even if you are right...it should not matter. Our first priority should be to find whoever Sophia is. If we lynch said player and they aren't scum then we should discuss other options.

Even if you think I'm a liar you should see that's the right way to go. There's 1 scum left, and they potentially don't even have the power to kill.

Big **** up. Big.

You are lucky Pac just blew his wad. He ****ed up his reveal just now, vote him.

You're matching mine and Pac's **** up.

No one countered to be Maggie. No one. There has to be a Maggie and obviously it's him. He's obviously lying to get you killed, but it wouldn't be the first time we've seen a townie lie (in fact I think Pac has before) to get someone killed. Stop letting yourself zone in on him because he lied to get you lynched.

You're matching mine and Pac's **** up.

No one countered to be Maggie. No one. There has to be a Maggie and obviously it's him. He's obviously lying to get you killed, but it wouldn't be the first time we've seen a townie lie (in fact I think Pac has before) to get someone killed. Stop letting yourself zone in on him because he lied to get you lynched.

Agreed.

Even if you are right...it should not matter. Our first priority should be to find whoever Sophia is. If we lynch said player and they aren't scum then we should discuss other options.

Even if you think I'm a liar you should see that's the right way to go. There's 1 scum left, and they potentially don't even have the power to kill.

Our first priority should be lynching the guy that wanted to lynch the uncounted deputy before giving said deputy the chance to get Ishy's final investigation result... the same person that is now lying about my alignment, who ****ed up his reveal, and who is now trying the self-martyr bit to win town's favor.

It doesn't matter if I think you are a liar, because I know Pac is.

I had him on D1, but his reveal as uncountered Mason let him coast. He's been pushing an anti-town agenda most of the game though, in particular after your reveal. You should get that logic, and see what I'm saying.

Is AVM really that dumb? I think its safe to say you can never call yourself AwesomeVM ever again.

I didn't give it any thought as I thought Sophia was the GF. I've done it before in the crazy cops game slats ran. I gave up towards the end because everyone had claimed cop and I thought I was a naive cop (and ended up after day 3 in that game slats switched me to naive cop to balance things out).

I agree it's a screw up, and I feel like a moron...but it's not THAT big of a deal. Unless I got walker as my result we'd be doing exactly what we need to do anyways. Find sophia.

I was right on Hess for the exact same logic -- the game is how the show went. That means Sophia. My logic is top notch and the best theory we have to go on. It's been proven right before, and should be followed until it's proven wrong.

You're matching mine and Pac's **** up. No one countered to be Maggie. No one. There has to be a Maggie and obviously it's him. He's obviously lying to get you killed, but it wouldn't be the first time we've seen a townie lie (in fact I think Pac has before) to get someone killed. Stop letting yourself zone in on him because he lied to get you lynched.

What the **** are you talking about? WOW.

I'm willing to lynch AVM on principle.

This. Failed the investigation, and now defending Pac, and selling this botched mess?

LOL...

I'm not lying!

Yeah I know it's a kooky role but I am allowed to "pray to maggie" once a game and get an answer from the afterlife... I asked if the Ape was scum and was told "he walks with the undead"...

if you don't believe me, lynch me. When I flip town then lynch the Ape.

If you need to vet me by lynching I'm fine with it. Just ask yourselves how stupid I would have to be as the last scum to come in today and make a spectacle of myself. hello?

Terrific wifom.

Just like the one about how you weren't converted and the town is so dumb.

LOL...

I'm not lying!

Yeah I know it's a kooky role but I am allowed to "pray to maggie" once a game and get an answer from the afterlife... I asked if the Ape was scum and was told "he walks with the undead"...

if you don't believe me, lynch me. When I flip town then lynch the Ape.

Unvote

Vote Ape

Our first priority should be lynching the guy that wanted to lynch the uncounted deputy before giving said deputy the chance to get Ishy's final investigation result... the same person that is now lying about my alignment, who ****ed up his reveal, and who is now trying the self-martyr bit to win town's favor.

It doesn't matter if I think you are a liar, because I know Pac is.

I had him on D1, but his reveal as uncountered Mason let him coast. He's been pushing an anti-town agenda most of the game though, in particular after your reveal. You should get that logic, and see what I'm saying.

I get you're logic. I do. Assume you're right -- Pac (Maggie) was converted. There was no other conversion and seeing as they had 4 originals it couldn't have possibly been 50/50 kill/convert. Last night there was no kill (with no doc alive). These are the facts.

Why would Pac go out of his way, as the last scum, to get you killed now? You don't think he can do this later? Why would he essentially give up if he was THAT well hidden.

If you're lynched and flip wrong, he probably dies and potentially screws town out of a victory. If he sits back probably Wombat, Leelou, Heavy, JiF and maybe even I would all die before him. Why go after you with some bogus "I can pray once in the game to my partner" garbage.

Think man.

Vote HeavyFag

silence followed by a novella-like post, followed by a conversion.

*bows*

I'm saying I'm not yet into this game.. I made an impulsive decision to play because Walking Dead is my favorite current show.

But skimming has allowed me to pick up on a couple reliable tells. HeavyFag started to get called out for his lack of participation and countered with a manifesto. Pretty blatant.

oh yeah.. since it's a conversion game and it doesn't matter if I reveal my particular role, I was that idiot 80's mason partner.

I wasn't going to say anything unless I was run up for fear of scum wanting to shoot into the cleared townies. Wanted to get that out there so no one could claim my stuff.

yeah yeah I could have been converted last night but I wasn't.. why would they? there were 10 people saying they'd vote me.

Heh.

Archived