Dodgeball Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah so I protected JiF last night -- yes I'm that good -- and wondered why he died.

apparently no mistakes were made so what I'd guess is scum RB'd me and killed JiF? I assume Wombat wanted to continue to fight in hopes I'd get lynched before him.

we must have a Vig out there (perhaps one shot?) and they made a nice shot taking out Wombat.

Anyone else see it differently?

Great shot, team! Now, go out there and give it all you've got!

Right now, the Doc is outed, cant change that unless you both are fake claiming. lulz. Pac's counter forced the town's hand. Pretty sure at this time scum would be a good thing. This post makes me think you have a scum power role.

Just putting this out there. Do you all think this could have been a gambit?

Still rereading. Not ready to vote yet.

Great shot, team! Now, go out there and give it all you've got!

Just putting this out there. Do you all think this could have been a gambit?

Still rereading. Not ready to vote yet.

oy.

don't you think if it was a gambit we would have taken into consideration the likelyhood a real doc would counter? I know it's fun to kill me but use your noggin.

C'mon team town! Crush them!

You are fun to kill. That's true. I just put it out there, since both JiF and I had the thought occur to us.

I was just rereading, and I ran across a post by Ishy. I forgot he was even in the game. Ishy where are you? Come out and play.

Vote Ishy

He could buy an item at a reduced cost (-1 vote)

Sorry forgot to explain it

That explains that.

I could vote Darthe, but I'd like to wait for him to show up. Ditto for Ishy. Need to keep in mind that just a single vote could potentially cause a ball to be thrown at this point in the game.

yeah so I protected JiF last night -- yes I'm that good -- and wondered why he died.

apparently no mistakes were made so what I'd guess is scum RB'd me and killed JiF? I assume Wombat wanted to continue to fight in hopes I'd get lynched before him.

we must have a Vig out there (perhaps one shot?) and they made a nice shot taking out Wombat.

Anyone else see it differently?

That's the most straight-forward possibility.

Others include Wombat getting offed by a SK, and the town having a RB who didn't believe you.

Nailed it on Wombat.

Pac is covering for Lily.

Train on me is bullsh*t. Combined with my caught up reads, I am saying next scumz is Pac and final is Verb for being a lurking bastard. Or did you all forget he is in this game?

Okay, so for me it is down to Lily, Pac, and Verb. I feel Ishy and Slats are town this game. Leelou I am fencing.

Vote Pac.

That's the most straight-forward possibility.

Others include Wombat getting offed by a SK, and the town having a RB who didn't believe you.

Also, this makes better sense as a bus. Either scum got the most ****ed Randomz in the world of this is a good attempt at a cover when Womby wasn't counter claimed, thus proving this game has no Doc.

Darthe, do you have anything else to say? Your last post has convinced me to change my vote to you, but I don't want to hammer you accidentally if you have something else to share with us.

Go, Team Town! Win this thing!

Edited for punctuation...

Nailed it on Wombat.

Train on me is bullsh*t. Combined with my caught up reads, I am saying next scumz is Pac and final is Verb for being a lurking bastard. Or did you all forget he is in this game?

Okay, so for me it is down to Lily, Pac, and Verb. I feel Ishy and Slats are town this game. Leelou I am fencing.

Vote Pac.

LOL

Crush the opposition!

Nailed it on Wombat.

Vote Pac.

Sorry, not the last post. This one. How exactly is Pac covering for me? He would never, ever do that, even if we were on a team together, so I'm dying to hear what you think you see.

Tis simply what it struck me as. If you wish to vote me then go for it.

I should mention that my role was that I am not able and purchase sh*t.

Also, keep in mind Wombat's plays in the game so far and this (in conjunction with what I said):

1. Leelou

2. Verbal

3. Darthe

4. JC1 - Town

5. JiF - Town

6. Pac

7. Crusher - Town

8. JF80 - Town

9. Lily

10. Wombat - Mafia

11. Ishy

12. Slats

3 votes on me in a day on one page with no competing train?

Your funeral scumz, obvious speed train is obvious.

Happy I could call it on Womby and serve the town in this one more way. Watch Verb, watch Pac, watch Lily.

3 votes on me in a day on one page with no competing train?

Your funeral scumz, obvious speed train is obvious.

Happy I could call it on Womby and serve the town in this one more way. Watch Verb, watch Pac, watch Lily.

1266414509_darth_vader_gets_slapped.gif

C'mon town! Let's lynch mafia!

I wish I could see that image. *sigh*

Darthe, one day is not a fast train around here. Your watch is set to DM time. You keep cracking me up with this stuff. Keep it coming.

Nailed it on Wombat.

Vote Pac.

You're funny. You realize before this little spurt you had exactly 6 posts in the game, right? Cheeky little bastard.

I'm around. I'm highly confident Pac is the Doc, and equally skeptical of Darthe's theory. Lol.

Not in a rush to hammer before everyone checks in today, though.

I agree Pac is the Doc - I believe him. I was skeptical yesterday, but I'm confident now.

I don't really have anything specific on Darthe, but I'm not eager to hammer him.

Archived