Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

Leelou said he was sick. Then again, a blind lynch of Verbal while he's sick would be the ultimate douche move, so naturally I might get behind that.

This

There might not be a better time for a Verbalynch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, while I'm spamming, I forgot to mention that minutes after I made plans with that girl to go out Friday night, the other girl I had been spending time with these past few months called me. It's like they have a sixth sense.

Didn't answer, by the way. I'll call her tomorrow. Bitches. On. The. Hold.

BTW, is it weird that I my motivation to rush through the majority of my work this morning was so I could come back and play Mafia for pretty much the rest of the afternoon? I think it is.

If you want a perfect golden french fry, you must never rush the process.

Also, while I'm spamming, I forgot to mention that minutes after I made plans with that girl to go out Friday night, the other girl I had been spending time with these past few months called me. It's like they have a sixth sense.

Didn't answer, by the way. I'll call her tomorrow. Bitches. On. The. Hold.

What is the phone call equivalent of a hug? I need to know, there's a completely untapped sub-set of mockery there...

Have you ever coughed for such a long period of time your abs hurt? I've been coughing for 2 weeks now and I've had enough. Everywhere hurts. :(

That sucks kiddo... feel better. Did they give you antibiotics for the sinus infection? Hopefully zpack and not amoxicillan. Amox is stinky!

That sucks kiddo... feel better. Did they give you antibiotics for the sinus infection? Hopefully zpack and not amoxicillan. Amox is stinky!

Zpack. Just finished it up today. They also gave me cough syrup with codeine, but since I'm at work I can't take it right now.

I followed Brodin during high school. I have since lost my faith and struggle to regain it.

Brodin's love is eternal. He loves you and forgives you. He believes in you, you just must worship at his temple offering up your sweat and dedication. He will grant thee the swole you once had.

A year or two ago, I was granted membership in one of his temples. I worshipped for a short time, but stopped. I never stopped paying the tithe even though I told myself I should. Perhaps part of me knew that I should return to him. I will think on this, Vicious.

I'm awake

Still like my vote where it is but I see what you guys are saying about Leelou as well, could go there

Also Smash

I feel like that guy used to talk a lot and now it's like 1 post every 15 pages or something

That's not right right?

Archived