Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

Being a pompous ass that acts like a baby any time anyone dare question him is your common theme.

Town slats will engage me for days in bickering as cover. Anyone that actually thinks the "ape ruins mafia for me" sentiments from Slats are sincere, is kidding themselves.

First off you always accuse everyone of being a Baby or Butthurt when they disagree with you and become frustrated from your obtuse Ape-ness. Not everyone could love you unconditionally like I do. Im even taking better care of myself in case you ever need an organ.

Slats has stayed away from the game for over the year and each time I ask him why it;s because of you. So I think this validates his argument.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so far Smash and Vic.

Smash because he's disappeared after an easy vote and Vic because he refuses to engage anyone but me and the NEWFAG. Lazy and trying to capitalize on easy lynches.

Vic is a hard call this early. I find him a lot easier to read when he starts to make plays as scum later in the game. Early on he does a nice un-concerned townie. Always one to watch.

I could go Smashmouth. Not sure his lack of effort is due to his new job or not? Yet pretty sure he is still doing background stuff and not working yet. Let's put some pressure on him

vote smash

Pretty sure slats' hatred for the Ape is legit. Also pretty sure we could swing an Ape lynch if we tried. I wouldn't be opposed to voting Nolder as I believe he is off his meta but I kind of agree with Pac on it being too easy for scum to hide on the Nolder train today.

Also keeping an eye on Leelou. She has been nudging a lot of easy trains so far e.g. Pac, Fog, Nolder.

Pretty sure slats' hatred for the Ape is legit. Also pretty sure we could swing an Ape lynch if we tried. I wouldn't be opposed to voting Nolder as I believe he is off his meta but I kind of agree with Pac on it being too easy for scum to hide on the Nolder train today.

Also keeping an eye on Leelou. She has been nudging a lot of easy trains so far e.g. Pac, Fog, Nolder.

That hasn't gone unnoticed with me either.

yeah and hate is a strong word.. I just think theres something about the Apes relentless attacking style that rubs Slats the wrong way.

the irony of it is that I think in some deranged way the Ape views his constant attacks as a sign of respect. he views Slats as an intellectual superior so he's constantly striving for that moment where he feels he's bested him.

CTM does the same to me.

yeah and hate is a strong word.. I just think theres something about the Apes relentless attacking style that rubs Slats the wrong way.

the irony of it is that I think in some deranged way the Ape views his constant attacks as a sign of respect. he views Slats as an intellectual superior so he's constantly striving for that moment where he feels he's bested him.

CTM does the same to me.

Internet hate. Not I want to beat you over the head with a rusty kickstand real life hate. More frustration than anything.

First off you always accuse everyone of being a Baby or Butthurt when they disagree with you and become frustrated from your obtuse Ape-ness. Not everyone could love you unconditionally like I do. Im even taking better care of myself in case you ever need an organ.

Slats has stayed away from the game for over the year and each time I ask him why it;s because of you. So I think this validates his argument.

Fine.

He's still being a baby, for crying out loud all I did was FOS him. He says he "doesn't have the energy for me" and yet persists in trolling me back into any argument he can that isn't related to the game content. My impasse with Max. He thinks I'm dumb. He likes the game better when I don't play.

I think Slats is a pleasure to have in these games. I also thinks he's as pompous as you all like to say I am. He can handle ball-busting, cause he sure as sh*t can dish it out.

It is D1, and I'm doing what I do Crusher. He can play the game or continue to have it digress into unrelated identity politics. I am trying to play the game, FOSing people and asking them questions and trying to read into their intent is what the game is.

I've said multiple times I'm willing to be patient with it and let it play out. I'm not sure what the issue is.

Internet hate. Not I want to beat you over the head with a rusty kickstand real life hate. More frustration than anything.

oh I know.. there have certainly been times I've been angry with you clowns but it goes away quickly. the LF says one of my only redeeming values is my ability to let things go and not stay angry lol.

Bahaha.

<3 the Ape. I see what Crusher sees in you now.

Yeah, it was a joke 80. I have the same dry "is he serious" delivery in real life, doesn't translate as well on the web and clearly a LOT of you geniuses think I'm 100% serious 100% of the time.

CTM does the same to me.

Slats has been equally relentless in the past when I've had nothing to do with him. It's a two-way street, he just sobs about it better. Owns the favorable side of popular opinion.

The reality is, there's usually only room for one pompous ass, I cramp his style. He likes being the alpha doosh, and having all the sycophants praise his awesome mafia skills.

As for the "intellectual superior" part... no. I think Slats is good at the game. I have said many, many times there is a win-win benefit to grilling Slats. I can usually figure out if he is town, and it usually keeps us both alive. Admittedly I don't have scum tells on him, but I do have some town tells I look for. Regardless, I think this is well blown out of proportion. He has successfully shifted my FOS on him into a discussion of whether or not he really likes me, and such.

Duped all of you. I'm content to keep watching him, his early posts just pinged me a bit. It's a touch of D1 FOS, you all need to get the **** over it... and if he's serious, especially him. I don't think he's serious for one second though. Props to you on that Slats.

lets form a super doosh team. Slats can hate you, Vic can despise me.. it'll be great.

I'm done discussing who does and doesn't like each other. Not relevant to the game. Very easy thing for scum to hide behind mock frustration. All Slats did in my opinion is create an emo wifom.

Carry on...

I'm done discussing who does and doesn't like each other. Not relevant to the game. Very easy thing for scum to hide behind mock frustration. All Slats did in my opinion is create an emo wifom.

Carry on...

didn't JiF go see the Emo WiFoms at one of those college concerts on the beach he goes to? Poor guy doesn't realize the coeds call him "Dad" behind his back.

I miss the good ol days when it was just Ape and CTM arguing incessantly

Before CTM, there was Pac, before Pac there was Slats. Hell, I'd just try to play the game to the best of my ability and he'd badger me and berate me on a regular basis. I listened and tried to incorporate, then when I did what he said, he badgered me and berated me to the contrary of his original advice. Then I realized that he was either ****ing with me, or just as clueless as we can all be at times.

I'm not like a lot of you. I think we are all about equal in skill, and every one of us is capable of huge mistakes and great plays from time to time. I hold nobody on a pedestal, and some of you are okay with that... and others get bent because their not getting their ass kissed.

I credit Slats though, he did help me understand some basic stuff early on. Made me a better player.

unvote

vote: Vic

Someone shoot Ape. Thanks.

You do it.

To the rest of you, that have been here playing the past few months while I've been on a hot streak finding scum... just remember the logic of Slats wanting me dead despite never making the case of me being scummy. He knows damn well I'm town.

Only one eye?

I was debating not voting Nol this time around on Wednesday, but his meta does seem to be off this game.

You do it.

To the rest of you, that have been here playing the past few months while I've been on a hot streak finding scum... just remember the logic of Slats wanting me dead despite never making the case of me being scummy. He knows damn well I'm town.

I said you're probably town. Also said you're better off dead. Never claimed any logic, just personal preference. Keep making the case that I'm scum, lol, then pretend it didn't happen when you're proven wrong again. Like the dead thread in the Dodgeball game where you crashed in there dead certain I saw scum - only to find out I was the doc.

Anyway, leave me alone while I continue to buddy up to Vic.

didn't JiF go see the Emo WiFoms at one of those college concerts on the beach he goes to? Poor guy doesn't realize the coeds call him "Dad" behind his back.

Not sure which concert you're referring to. I go see a lot of them. I love live music, that will never change.

And you're right, they do call me daddy, when I'm balls deep!

> recognize<

Archived