Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't played much with this guy. Is this his MO? Just pop in leave a TL;DR and vote someone who won't rock the boat too much?

I don't know wtf HeavyFag is doing but he needs to die. He won't today for obvious reasons but yeah.

Oh my god, I have no energy for you.

Imagine how his wife feels.

Oh and vote: Nolder

'cause it's Wednesday

Yes, yes it is, and what a glorious Wednesday at that!

Unvote vote Nolder

It's sad how good that feels.

I don't know wtf HeavyFag is doing but he needs to die. He won't today for obvious reasons but yeah.

Imagine how his wife feels.

Yes, yes it is, and what a glorious Wednesday at that!

Unvote vote Nolder

It's sad how good that feels.

I'm conflicted... Lynch Nolder Wednesday ... Or D1 lynch 80 ... Or take game seriously?

Cannot decide.

I'm conflicted... Lynch Nolder Wednesday ... Or D1 lynch 80 ... Or take game seriously?

Cannot decide.

Lynch Nolder Wednesday takes precedence over all other things. It's like a f***ing national holiday. Hell, I might even take a half-day at work to properly celebrate it.

I thought this was settled by now.

We'll see where it goes... at present one of the scummiest posts in the entire thread is your wifom about someone shooting me tonight to frame you. So there's that.

Nothing scummy about a heartfelt, honest plea.

When's the last time we saw Slats over-react this defensively to a FOS?

I'm not being defensive about anything. Merely pointing out that I think you're an idiot, and that I enjoy the games significantly more after you're dead. This is an extremely common theme for me. If I choose to play another game that you're in (doubtful, as I already regret this one), it's highly likely to repeat itself once again.

I'm not being defensive about anything. Merely pointing out that I think you're an idiot, and that I enjoy the games significantly more after you're dead. This is an extremely common theme for me. If I choose to play another game that you're in (doubtful, as I already regret this one), it's highly likely to repeat itself once again.

Pretty much every time you and he plays together? Hard to tell if it's anything more than his hate for you. LOL

Check the time and you will see just how good I is. LMAO

Being a pompous ass that acts like a baby any time anyone dare question him is your common theme.

Town slats will engage me for days in bickering as cover. Anyone that actually thinks the "ape ruins mafia for me" sentiments from Slats are sincere, is kidding themselves.

Pretty much every time you and he plays together? Hard to tell if it's anything more than his hate for you. LOL

As I said, Slats as town will engage me for DAYS in this game. The pouting he's doing about me ruining mafia for him is disingenuous. Hell, I was urging him to play in the sign-up thread and he consented.

I can't make you guys pay attention, I've learned. I just have to be patient.

Being a pompous ass that acts like a baby any time anyone dare question him is your common theme.

Town slats will engage me for days in bickering as cover. Anyone that actually thinks the "ape ruins mafia for me" sentiments from Slats are sincere, is kidding themselves.

Someone's kidding their self, that's for sure.

As I said, Slats as town will engage me for DAYS in this game. The pouting he's doing about me ruining mafia for him is disingenuous. Hell, I was urging him to play in the sign-up thread and he consented.

I can't make you guys pay attention, I've learned. I just have to be patient.

No I didn't. JiF sent me a game role PM without me signing up, and I told him that I guess I'd go ahead and play.

Like I said, already regretting it.

Yet it did work. Who you like for scum?

so far Smash and Vic.

Smash because he's disappeared after an easy vote and Vic because he refuses to engage anyone but me and the NEWFAG. Lazy and trying to capitalize on easy lynches.

No I didn't. JiF sent me a game role PM without me signing up, and I told him that I guess I'd go ahead and play.

Like I said, already regretting it.

it's hard to ignore him but when you start it gets easier.. trust me.

So Pac and Nolder are teammates again, got it. Sucks to be Pac, lol.

If he's town we may be teammates. But he also may be scum.

I'm not saying I have a clear read on him.. just that this practice of voting him on Wed is becoming boring and is a super easy thing for scum to rally around. assuming Nolder is town this game.

Archived